You're Mine

Morning Musume x KPOP guys oneshots

LiChun and Hangeng were childhood friends with the same dream, being an idol, as they grew up they became closer friends and started realising their feelings for one another.

 

When LiChun was 19, she auditioned for Super Girl and made it in the last 50, but didn't go longer then that, while Hangeng had made it into Super Junior long ago. One day she got a letter saying that there was a call-back, that's when everything between Hangeng and LiChun changed.

 

"LiChun, you've made it into Morning Musume" Tsunku announced happily, LiChun cried out of happiness and called Hangeng as soon as she got out of the building.

 

"Hangeng, I made it, I made it into Morning Musume" She said happily, she heard some other voices in the background. Male voices, that meant he was with the other Super Junior members right now.

 

"Really? Congrats, you really deserve it LiChun, Super Junior's coming to China this week, so I think I can see you before you go to Japan" Hangeng replied, LiChun suddenly heard a voice in the background yelling something in korean, she understood a bit of it, since Hangeng was in a korean group.

 

"Sorry LiChun, but the members are getting curious about who I'm talking with" LiChun just laughed at that, she didn't know that Hangeng had put the conversation on speaker so the members could hear what she said.

 

"It's okay Hangeng, but I gotta go and pack some clothes, I'll be leaving in two weeks" Hangeng sighed a bit, LiChun could hear it, but she could also hear the other members talk a bit, she only understood little words like "Pretty" and "Cute".

"Then I'll see you then okay?" Hangeng finally said, LiChun happily said "Yes" and hung up, she couldn't wait until Hangeng came back. She went back home and told her parents, they decided to hold a party when Hangeng came back to China, and he could take s with him.

 

~4 days later~

 

"Hankyung, where are we going?" Heechul asked, the chinese man just smiled and said it was a secret, all the members were curious, they had all been at Hangeng's parents' place and knew this wasn't the way there.

 

They came to a modern house, and knocked on the door, when a girl around Kyuhyun'a age opened to door, all the boys gawked. She was literally gorgeous.

 

"Hangeng! It's been so long since I saw you last, how have you been?" The girl asked, she was smiling like an idiot, but Hangeng knew that she always smiled like that.

 

"Yah, Hankyung, who is that?" Leeteuk asked, he didn't want them to end up in a scandal.

 

"My childhood friend, LiChun" Hangeng smiled at them, Heechul looked dumfounded, he didn't understand how he hadn't heard about her.

 

"She's going to debut soon, you know" All the members looked at her and she bowed at them, and made a sign that they should come inside. When they were all inside, LiChun's mother came over and introduced herself and asked LiChun to do so as well.

 

"Hello, I'm LiChun, nice to meet you" She said in korean, she wasn't so good at it though. She had shorts and a top on, nothing unusual, and she wasn't as skinny as the idols the boys were used to see, but in their eyes, she more beautiful then them.

 

"Hello, I'm Leeteuk, the leader, Hankyung's been doing great in Korea" Leeteuk said with a small smile, LiChun somehow understood him and beamed. They were eating and had a great time, when a girl in her twenties walked in.

 

"LiChun?" She asked, LiChun's eyes widened, she stood up and bowed, the other girl went over to her and told her not to bow like that.

 

"I'm Yoshizawa Hitomi, the leader of Morning Musume, nice to meet you" Hitomi said with a warm smile, she saw all the guys in the room and looked like a character in an anime that had the drop hanging on her head.

 

"who are they?" She asked in japanese, LiChun seemed to understand a bit and answered back in japanese as well.

 

"Tomodachi" Hitomi then smiled and let it go easily, the boys started to widen their eyes when they heard her name, leader and Morning Musume, now that LiChun was talking to her like she knew her, their eyes could have fallen out.

 

"OH WAIT!" She suddenly yelled, the parents seemed a bit used to it so they didn't react.

 

"You're Super Junior right? Reina always listens to you guys and DBSK" Sungmin who understood japanese thanked her with respect since she was a senior by many years.

 

When all the members went home, Hangeng decided to stay there a bit longer since he rarely saw LiChun.

 

"So~ are you going to tell me something or not?" Hangeng asked smiling, LiChun kissed his cheeks and she was blushing as well.

 

"Wo Ai Ni" Hangeng smiled and replied with the same words.

 

"HAH I KNEW SOMETHING WAS FISHY HERE"Hitomi was there spying on them in a very anime like way, and they didn't know, but when she suddenly yelled out. They got a shock and turned around seeing her standing there with her short hair and an all black outfit.

 

"Oh sorry for eh... interrupting, uhmm... I'll just leave now" She excused herself and walked away, LiChun giggled, Hitomi wouldn't be her leader when she joined, but she took the time to come to China to build up a close relationship with LiChun.

 

"Your future leader sure is something else" Hangeng smiled, if his smile could be bigger that is.

 

"She isn't going to be my leader, when I join she's already graduated, Fujimoto Miki will be the leader, though I've heard that she's leaving right afterwards Yoshizawa-san's graduation." LiChun said, linking her hand with Hangeng's.

 

"Where'd you hear that from?" Hangeng asked, looking at LiChun who was smiling.

 

"I wouldn't join Morning Musume if I didn't like or know them, you know that right?" They both laughed, that night was the last night they spent together, the last day they saw each other, before LiChun went to Japan.

 

~3,5years later~

 

LiChun also known as JunJun, was graduating Morning Musume together with Kamei Eri and LinLin, she was both happy and sad, happy because she could go back to China to visit Hangeng and sad that she had to leave the best friends she has ever had, all the members had been really welcoming, it was heart-wrenching to leave them.

 

"Congratulation on graduating" Reina smiled at her, Aika was right behind her smiling as well. Those two and Hitomi were the only ones that knew about her relationship with Hangeng, how she talked to him almost every night, how she missed him so much that it was painful and how she loved every single bit of him.

 

"Then I'll be leaving to China, and you two better come and visit sometime soon, or I won't talk to you" LiChun pouted, she was very cute, everyone agreed on that.

 

"Of course we will" They said at the same time, both still smiling, but with tears in their eyes. LiChun hugged them and said her goodbye to her former members.

 

When LiChun was flying back to China, she couldn't help, but think about how it would be to see Hangeng again.

 

~China~

 

"Hangeng!" LiChun saw him as soon as she came back to her apartment in Beijing, she bought it a couple of weeks ago since she knew she'd come to use it alot.

 

"LiChun, it's been so long, I love you, and you're mine" LiChun just hugged him and nodded.

 

"I'll always be yours" LiChun whispered, that night was spent, not in silence, but by making love to one another.

 

When LiChun woke up, she felt a bit of pain in her body, then she noticed that both she and Hangeng were . As she realized what had happened during the night, she blushed, a lot. Hangeng stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes to see LiChun blushing.

 

"Embarrassed?" He asked slowly, LiChun got a shock, and jumped a bit.

 

"Don't you use your ninja moves on me, I'm fast too you know!" Hangeng just laughed at his girlfriend's cuteness.

 

 

~4 months later~

 

It was already clear to LiChun that she was pregnant, she had been throwing up and she didn't have her monthly 'gift'. She had already told Hangeng, he accepted it right away and was happy to finally become a father, which was his biggest wish. Super Junior M members had decided to come and visit them, LiChun was making everything ready for the dinner they'd have as Hangeng allowed them inside, he told them to wait until LiChun came out herself since he wanted it to be a suprise.

 

"Hangeng, can you help me carry everything in here?" LiChun asked as she came out from the kitchen, she had grown a stomach, since she was pregnangt. The members just gawked at her stomach, they never knew Hangeng'd be a dad, Siwon reacted first and pointed at LiChun's now fat stomach.

 

"Is that fat or is it a kid?" He asked, LiChun laughed softly at this and put the food on the table.

 

"It's a kid of course" LiChun replied, smiling happily. Hangeng stood up and went over to her, kissed both of her cheeks and went to get everything else in the kitchen.

 

"So... Is it a boy or a girl?" Henry asked, as Ryeowook got LiChun to sit down ashe kept saying "Bad for kid".

 

"We don't know, and we'd like it to be a suprise" She answered, suddenly she was asked the same question by all eight members.

 

"Can I be the godfather" They all glared at each other. LiChun laughed a bit, Hangeng came back inside with the food and they started eating. The table was full of laughter and talk, when Sungmin suddenly asked.

 

"LiChun-san... Can you set me up with Tanaka Reina?" He asked cutely in japanese, LiChun was a bit shocked at first, but calmed down quickly.

 

"Of course I can" She smiled, her life was perfect, she had the perfect boyfriend, the perfect friends and the perfect unborn child.

 

LiChun didn't know that Hangeng was looking at her while smiling and having one thing in his thougths.

 

You're mine and so is the little one, you'll always be

 

 

A/N: Hi guys~ I'm Riko... Well yeah xD This is JunJun, my all time favourite Morning Musume member and Hangeng, my favourite Beijing Fried Rice Chinese man xD Okay, but Henry's still my favourite chinese canadian music prodigy~ And Aika my big idol XD I'm making a random rant here o.O'

Anyways, I have to requests that I am going to start making now, I will put all the requests in order, so that it will  be the one that requested first that gets the oneshot first, you know? XD

Anyways to everyone, be safe :D