2ND JANG

WHEN I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

UNKNOWN POV

Dear you,

                Hi there, I’m here at the sauna, a place where I can rest my thoughts. If I’m here I don’t allow myself not to think of anything. How about you? I guess you’re fine, am I right? I’m also hoping that I can feel better since my boyfriend and I broke up but I didn’t know that he’ll going to like this.

                Honestly I don’t know what I’m going to do now that I have no place to live but don’t worry coz I’m ok coz I’ve found a new job ,well it’s still job like the previous one. It’s nice writing you again, thank you for your time to read my letter.

Always,

Person

 

YOO JIN POV

                I was at the bus with the girl who shares a space for me to sit, she gave me a note and she’s in trouble right now. I wanted to disagree and not to help her but when she look at me with those eyes, that eyes looks exactly my grandmothers eyes when she look at me at my grandfathers funeral. Eyes that full of loneliness and fears.

                The note says:

“Mian, but can you get off  the bus with me? there are two guys after me, jebal”

                After I read the note again, it took a minute before I answered her.

“agaessi? Let’s get off at the next stop, hold my hand ok?” I whispered to her and she nod

                We get off at the next stop, I didn’t notice that I’m still holding her hands till we get off from the bus.

“jeogyo? Can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter