9TH JJANG

WHEN I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RIAN POV

                The thing is I don’t know how to explain everything to Baek hee but I think it’s not the right time to do that, I should do it slowly to make her understand how I feel for her.

                I went home but Baek hee wasn’t there, she left a note that I’ll meet her after work. It just an hour that I was with Yoojin earlier, everyday became a miracle for me, everytime I see his face it feels like there’s hope, comfort and someone’s there to make me happy. I love him, I can’t stop my feelings that my heart is beating fast when I’m with him.

                What he says to me earlier is still running on my mind. “Rian-ah, whatever happens please don’t let go. If my parents opposed with our relationship please let me fight for you so don’t leave me”.

“Rian-ah” Baek hee suddenly show up

“what are you doing here? Ma’am?” I asked

“this is my father’s building and I need to talk to someone, see you after work” Baek hee said and walks towards the info section.

                She called Yoojin and went for a talk, I wish I can hear what they were talking about but i need to go back to work. There’s a lot of work right now because there’s a wedding even tomorrow and the guest checked in the hotel. At lunch time someone told me to meet the daughter of the chairman at the restaurant, Baek hee  wants to have lunch with me and as I reached the place I saw Yoojin sitting opposite to her. Baek hee eyes telling me to sit beside her and that’s what I did.

“so, she’s Rian, the girl I was talking about…so what do you think?” Baek hee said

“what is this all about?” I asked her

“nothing much, I just want to my ex-fiance that you’re the one I love” Baek hee said

“what are you saying?” I said with high tone

“relax, just want Yoojin to know that I don’t love him and I wanted you to meet him, besides you’re working in the same company, so it’s better that he knew so that he’s not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter