Chapter 3

Lullaby in the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Attention please !! " said the speaker and all people in the hall silence ."Please line up according to your university "

"Thank you . First of all , I would like to say welcome to YG University for JYP and Cubes' students . " said the speaker . "Ok , today I'll make a simple speech . By the way , Welcome to Spring Break Camp !!!!! *clap* *clap * " said the speaker while extend her hands . "Ok , ladies and gentleman , your lecturer here will explain more about our camping here . So , hopefully you'll enjoy !! Thanks " .

 

"Yah ! Youngbae , do you excited with this camp ?? " asked Jiyong nudge his friend .
"Mmmmm , let me think for a while " respond Yongbae . " So-so , but if I can find a new girlfriend here ... *smirk* 100% I'm truly excited about this camp "
"New girlfriend ?? " said Jiyong and look at his friend's face full of curious . "Did you already break up IU ?? "
Yongbae just nodding and Jiyong shook his head .

 

"Ok , boys and girls come closer , please . You all will stay here for ONLY 2 week !! " said my lecturer and clap her hands happily .
"Are kidding me ?? 2 weeks ?? " asked Seungri and my lecturer just nodding .
"Yes , 2 weeks without an assignment for a month " said the lecturer slowly and the other already happy when heard about this news . "BUT , if you could stay here for 2 weeks . Then , if you pass ... I'll never give you a crazy hard assignment for a month . Do you agree ?? "
"We do but Ms.Bae Doo-Na , you must ... " before Sunhwa could finish her words Ms. Doo-Na already cut it . "Ye , ye , ye . I'm promise but only for my subject . Kekeke "

 

"Oh , for this 2 weeks you all with stay in dorms !! Girls at North and boys at South . And boys " said Ms. Doo-Na and her eyes at us (boys) "Please behave well , don't cross the line and here is your room key . One room per person but if somebody here is scaredy cat , you can share room. " said Ms.Doo-Na and hand over our room key then we parted .

 

"I don't know what to say about this spring camp but seem like we'll have a real camp soon ... " said Taecyeon and smirk .
"But T , please don't say that you want to make a prank here .. " said Seunghyun with scared face .
"A yo !! Bro ... are you scared ... GHOST ??!!! " teased Yongbae ."Want to share room with me hyung ?? "

 

"Ok ! So do you already get your room key right ?? And now you may go to your room . Girls , you may follow Ms. Bae Doo-Na and Ms. Oh Yoon-Ah . Boys , you may follow Mr.Kim Su-ro and Mr. Byun Hee-Bong . Ok , they will guide you to your room so , you may go now !! " said the speaker .

 

"Let's go ! Go ! Go ! " said Seungri and Taecyeon . 

After we walk a few minutes , we all arrived at in front of our dorm . "Ok , listen boys . Now , you may go to find your own room . If you look at your key , you can see a number at the key chain right ?? " asked Mr.Kim and all of us nodding . "Good ! So , now you may go and take a rest for a while . When you get into your room , you will see an envelope on the table . Inside it will have our activities schedule , so have a look and please don't be late . "

 

"1988 !! Oh nice , so this is my room ! " said Jiyong . He get into the room and lie down on bed for a while . *knock* *knock*
" !! Who is the person that disturb my sleep . " said Jiyong . He get up from the bed and walk towards the door .
"Yes , what can I ... " he clearly open his eyes but no one in front of him . He take a look at outside but the other students still walk around to find their room .
"Seungri !!!! " he call his friend . Seungri come to him . "Oh ! Hyung , you already got to find your room ?? " he asked and Jiyong just nod .
"What's your room number ?? " asked Jiyong .
"1989 !! Do you know where is it ?? " asked Seungri then Jiyong point his forefinger to the left .Seungri walks to the room . "Wow , hyung !! This is my room !!! Hahaha !! Thanks , hyung !! " said Seungri and then he get into his room .

 

Jiyong walk back to his bed and then he saw an envelope on the table . He grab it and take out a sheet of paper inside the envelope.
"Oh .. so this is the schedule .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter