Chapter 1

Lullaby in the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi ! Good morning . Welcome to my diary . I'm a boy . I'm 8 years old . I live in London . I have a lot of friends . Boys , girls , younger than me and older than me .
They love make a friend with me . We always play together . But I don't know why my parents didn't allow me to make a friends with them . They are not bad person , they are kind . But sometime , they left me alone . Alone ... Alone ... Alone ...

 

I love to play swings , everyday I'll play with them . All of them . We always chat together but every time when I asked them a question ... they keep silence but I still can understand it . They always smile to me . I don't want to make a new friend , I just want to be their friends . I hate my neighbors , they always glance at me. 

 

"What are you doing here , boy !! How many time , I have to warn you ?! Don't play alone !! " my mom , she grab my hand and bring me inside . I'm silence and now she bring me to my bedroom . I still can see my friends at the backyard . They waving their hands to me . I smiled . Sometime , I also invited them to join my family vacation . I'm happy when they beside me . 

"Boy .. let's have a dinner . Mom , already called us . Let's go , boy . " this is my dad . I love him but sometime he also left me alone . He always busy with his job but he always didn't forget to buy me gifts . My dad piggyback me and both of us sit at the dining table . My mom love to cook . Her cuisine is the best and the worst . She know I don't like to eat vegetables but she keep force me to eat that green food .

"Boy , why still silence . Eat your food , don't waste it . Or you want me to help you ?? " I just nodding . My mom helps me . She keep feeds me until I refused . I saw my best friend also join me at the dining table . She look at me and she smile . I'm happy to see her again . I open my mouth and my mom continue to feed me again . Our dinner is finished . I run to living room and take a remote control . I switch on the television and watch my favorite movie .

"What are you watching , boy ?? " my dad . He love to disturb me . Everyday , when I watch movie or television he always bother me . I glance at him and keep watching my movie . I hold the remote control tightly . He just smiling . 

 

I feel my eyes be gaining weight . I force to not close my eyes but when I were open my eyes , I'm already in the bedroom .

"Dad , could you help me turn on the music player ?? " I said before my dad get out from my bedroom . So , he walk to my study table and turn on the music player . As soon as my dad fully get out from my bedroom , I wake up from my bed and walk to the window . I open the window a little bit to allow the night breeze get into my room .

"Sun goes down and then we all die ... " I'm singing like whisper to myself then my eyes close . I open my eyes then I saw my best friend sit the corner my be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter