Selfish

Selfish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I have been thinking about Jiyong for along time, I wonder did he has feeling for me or what. He always to protect me from all the men that come near me. All the time I stayed close with a guy he always find the way to separate me from them. I used to ask him what did he think about me, he always told me that he considers me as other female friends. When I heard his answers like this it's making my heart break to many pieces. But the way he treating me who can deny he doesn't love me if he protects me that much. Even now I known what am I in his heart, I still confuse sometime too.
"Hey shorty what are you thinking about" I just thought about him and now he sitting in front of me.
"Ya~ put it down it's my drink" I slap his arm and take my coffee back.
"Why you so string toward your good saver like this huh?" he pouts disappointed.
"Oh please! Jiyong-ssi if you drink my cup, all the men in this cafe would think that I already have a boyfriend and even they want to know me they'll not come because they think you're my boyfriend" I hiss.
"Who what to know the girl like you" he laugh "The girl who never growl up to be a woman"
"That's enough Kwon Jiyong" I stand up glance him a bit and prepare to leave.
"Where are you going?" He drags my wrist while I walked pass him.
"I go to find a man" I release my wrist from him "I'll show you that I also have a man who need me too" Jiyong stand up and pull me close to him "I just kidding _______-ah don't take it so serious" he tris to make me laugh but I still push him away.


I don't know why I felt so angry with him when he said I am not a woman. Before he also said no one need a girl like me too and I didn't get angry with him but this time not like before, I getting mad because of his stupid joke. I looking myself in the mirror finding the condition where am I not like a woman.
"I know you have a hot body" Seungri leaning in the door frame and walking in to sits on the couch take the magazine to read.
"Really? But I heard someone said that I'm not look like a woman" I go to sit next to him and bending on the table "If I have a hot body like what you just said, maybe I don't have to sit here upsetting like this" I sigh.
"If you don't mind, you can be my other girlfriend" his face moves close to me "I'll put you on the first place" his play boy attitude it coming back.
"I don't want to date a playboy like you, get away" I push him away from me and then Seungri puts the magazine on the table and message his fingers for ravage me.
"Mianhamhe oppa" I swallow and take a step back trying to escape from his claw but he didn't listen, he still come toward me. I start to running and Seungri also go after me "Oppa stop running after me please" I beg him but he shaking his head it's mean no.
"I got ya~" he still can catch me from the back "Now I should teach you some lesson, next time you won't speak like that again" he tickling me and I laughing like crazy. In the room fill by our laughing sound.
Punk~
The door open when Seungri still hold me from behind.
"Hey hyung!" Seungri turns to greets.
"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?" I don't understand why did he need to yell? "DO YOU WANT TO HAVE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter