Chapter 6

Those oppas are weird

Ohmayfudginggad. 
The noise. The mess. The people. The NOISE. 
Nope, not doing this. I'm done. 
I turned around to walk out of the room and almost hit Minhyuk who stood in the doorway, smiling and clearly blocking my way. No where to hide. Feck. I took a deep breath and turned around. The six people in the room had now quieted down and were all looking at me with big, curious eyes. 
"I'm Lee Haera, thanks for letting me stay here," I said and looked up. 
Wat. 
What is this? 
Why are they all so freaking good-looking?! God is either blessing or punishing me. 
They all looked a bit taken aback from my formality and then hell broke out. 
"YO WAZZUUUUP? I'm your boy, Z-AI-C-O! ZICO!" A blonde boy burst out with and did a honour. 
"Hey, I'm U-Kwon, or Yukwon to those who know me." a boy with read hair and a practically perfect nose said shyly. Another blonde guy strode up to me and took my hand. But instead of shaking it like I expected he bowed down and placed a light kiss on it. 
"The name's Park Kyung, it's a pleasure to meet you," he said with a wink, followed by shouts of 'EEUUUUW HYUNG' and 'you might want to wash your hand now' and 'don't be so frickin' greasy, it will get on the carpet'. I just stood there, speechless, because OFHJJEHK WHAT DID HE JUST DO?!?!?! Before I had decided if I should just look at him weirdly or kill him my attention was captured by a tall kid with a boyish who came skipping up to me.
"Hello noona, I'm P.O. or just Jihoon." he said and flashed a dorky grin. I was really surprised by his deep voice that didn't really fit his baby face but ohmygosh he's so adorable. He took my hand and led me to an empty chair. A plate full with food was placed before me by a short and really cute guy who I guessed was the youngest before turning all of my attention to the plate. 
FOOD. 
"I'm Taeill. I'm the oldest here," he said with a smile. I dragged my gaze up to his face again. No way. The others apparently noticed my unbelieving stare because they started to laugh really hard. Taeill just rolled his eyes at them and gave me a small smile before going through a vault that probably led to the kitchen. So he's the one that cooks. Interesting. Better get on his good side. Hehehehehe. Suddenly an EXTREMELY handsome face got in my view. "My name is Jaehyo, it's nice to meet you," said the angel. 
Oh gawd. Why didn't you spend as much time making me as you did with this perfect creature? 
Why? 
It's not fair. TT.TT But great job though. 
I slowly nodded at him before looking around at all of them. "It's really nice meeting you guy and all but why am I here?" They briefly shared a look that I didn't miss (of course, I'm perfect, jk) before the blonde who apparently was called Zico spoke:
"We will answer all of your questions when the time is right, but now isn't that time. You will just have to trust us for now." 
Trust them? Haha. Very funny. Not happening. 
The look on my face must have given me away because he gestured to the food and said: 
"Please, you must be hungry. You were out of it for quite a while and you need your energy. Just eat and regain your strength so that we can tell you more later." I momentarily glared at him before looking down at the plate again. I didn't realise how hungry I was before. OKAY YOU MAYBE FIGURED OUT MY ONLY WEAKNESS YOUR PERF BOY BUT I WON'T BACK DOWN SO EASILY AGAIN. Okay, who am I kidding. I love food to death. Provide me with food, I will have your babies. 
I carefully took up to spoon and dug in on the perfectly scrambled eggs. 
Mmmmmmmmm. 
I am in heaven. 
Cursed house and ghosts and whatever. They'll have to wait. 
I'm eating. 
Zico smirked at me, sensing that I ha accepted his words and sat down himself. They all smiled to each other, agreeing on that picking this girl up was a good thing and begun taking their places again a Taeill came out from the kitchen with a big tray of more food. I must agree. Picking me up is the best you peasants have ever done. Princess Haera is in da house y'all, and if the food is going to continue coming and be this delicious, I'm here to stay. But seriously. It has been like four seconds and my ears are already bleeding. These guys must stop being so dang noisy. 
Minhyuk suddenly spoke from beside me. 
"Soooo who's going to get a bit of bonding-time with Haera and show her around?" 
Oh . 
'Bonding time.' 
No. Please no. 
Seven pairs of expectant eyes were looking at me. 
I'm screwed. 

 

I AM SO FREAKING SORRY. I HAVE A THOUSAND EXCUSES BUT YOU ALL PROBABLY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM SO I'LL JUST SAY THAT I'M TERRIBLY SORRY. Buuuut, double update, anyone? 
Soooo, are you like me and have been away from school for summer now? If so, how has it been? And if not, how has your life been? I have had an AMAZING summer. One of the best of my life so far. But just like chocolate, all good things have an end. And I'm starting school TOMORROW. I should sleep but here I am staying up late for these chapters. That's how much I love y'all. Feel honoured. 
Please comment and tell me a bit about you and your life cause I want to get to know you lovelies. 
Peace