Injuries and Embarrassment.

Lovely Circumstances

Lina started her Sunday morning with a call to her mother, a short-tempered small woman whose actions speak louder than words. After all, it was her who sold their house and started to live in a small apartment to pay Lina’s College. Her mother, who used to be Lina’s major fear now is one of her main reasons to continue her education as an idol. It was as usual at first (“Yeah, mum, I eat, don’t worry”, or “No, I won’t die from exhaustion…”).

“Ah, Lina, are you still hanging out with your little friends?” Asked MiHyun. “You should definitely meet more people, you know…You are so alone here, my poor child...”

 

“Huh, don’t pity me, mom!” annoyingly said Lina. “I actually met a girl a week ago, and she is very crazy. She got to our school by accident, and she is that suicidal, that she is actually getting dancing classes today, the teacher asked a student to help her.”

 

“Is she as old as you, Lina?” asked the mother expecting that the girl was much younger than her daughter since Lina always get along with younger girls.

 

“... She is one year younger! It’s not a big difference!” yelled Lina feeling very frustrated, so she accidently hit her feet, in the same place where she feel while practicing. “Ah, see what you are doing, mum. Harming your child like that…”

 

--------

“Yah~ Yuni-unnie, we’ve been searching all morning!” Exclaimed a girl with a big camera looking very disappointed “I’m telling you, there are no idols here! Just look at this place!”

 

The older girl looked at the old big building with a doubtful face. Yuni was sure she saw Luhan-oppa going in this direction, but it was difficult to believe that one of the most secure schools for future idols looked like a building built 40 years ago…

 

“But I’m sure I saw Luhan-oppa here!” said the girl in confusion, while looking at the gates.

 

“Ah… Why the hell must I go to this place so early in the morning?! Why am I so stupid?!” heard the two girls and saw a little running figure running in the school direction. She looked very angry, her face very red and was breathing heavily. She made an impression of a normal korean girl, but when she approached, two girls could see that she was in fact a foreigner.

 

“Yuni-unnie, I never saw this girl in the group photos before… she is not from their school…” whispered the other girl.

 

The girl run near them and suddenly fell on her face, slipping on the wet surface, because of the night’s rain. Yuni thought that it was a good idea to ask her if she knew where Apollo College was when she heard the girl swearing.

 

“Hey, you? Are you knew? Do the idols live here? Answer!” Asked the older girl, but jerked back when she saw a mad face covered in blood. “Ah!!!”

 

“Unnie! I don’t think it’s here!!! Look at this scary girl! She is in blood now! Let’s go!”

 

The two girls ran away while Sofia was looking at them in confusion.

 

“Such a nice people, didn’t even ask if I need help… tsk…”

 

The girl wiped the blood running from her nose and went to the dancing room, where a “very talented dancer”, as the teacher said, was waiting for her. She opened the door and saw a boy lip-singing, totally enjoying his actuation. Sofia laughed a little bit and then  the boy looked at her with surprise.

 

“Ah, you are so cute,” said Sofia.

 

“Ah!!! Blood!!!” Exclaimed the boy in horror. “Are you alright? Go to the bathroom, please!”

 

“Hey, I’m Sofia, the new girl” said the russian girl ignoring the last phrase.

 

“Ehm…” The younger boy looked around confused and then bowed several times. “Ah, nice to meet you, noona, I’m Jungkook… Please, take care of your nose!”

 

-------

Lina has just finished her talk with her mother and was wandering around the female facilities, bored of girl talks that her roommate was having with her friend. She sighed and went out for a walk, taking the long way that doesn't attract attention and were fans couldn’t find their idols.

 

“Uhhmmm If I remember rightly… I think it was in this direction” said to herself walking alone in the street covering her face with a mask (which actually makes her attract more attention but it was early morning so there wasn’t a lot of people)

 

After several minutes walking, she finally found the place; one of the less popular dance practice room of Apollon’s College, which is hidden by some trees so most of the students don’t even notice it and for Lina, that was kind of like a secret treasure since she never saw anyone apart of the cleaner ajussi that goes there once a week.

 

“Huh? That’s strange…… I remember that In Ho ajussi only cleans the room every Sunday….Why the main door it opened?” asked the girl to herself.

 

She heard a very lowly melody from the room, that surprised her a lot since she thought that she was the only student that knew about that place. So slowly, Lina poke her head inside the room to see who was the person that invade her “private zone”.

 

“AAAAHHH!!!” A boy’s voice screamed inside the room.

 

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” screamed back Lina with horror.

 

The boy started running to the other exit as fast as a guepard.

 

“Hey! Wait!” Screamed Lina at the same time pursuing the mysterious boy. The boy didn’t even turned back to see Lina and just run. “Can’t you just..(*sighed heavily*) wait a minute?! I… I can’t breath….” In that moment, the fast-runner-boy finally turned his head worried to see if the girl was going to faint or something. Lina stopped for a while breathing heavily and grabbing her injured leg (that was still hurting after the discussion with her mother).

“Uhmm… A-Are you ok?” asked the boy worried coming closer to Lina.

 

“What do you think? Of course not!” replied the pink-haired girl annoyed.

 

“Well…. Can I help you? It seem that your right leg is injured”

 

“Now you want to help me? That’s ironic, I was trying to stop you and now you.. ” she finally looked up to see that mysterious boy’s face “Wait… Your face… Are you…..your name was… Zelo?”

 

“Huh? You’re Song Lina subaenim?” asked the blond haired boy.

 

“Aissh… I thought you were a thief!” replied Lina.

 

“Oh my… I’m so sorry!” bowed Zelo “I though that no one would come here so it really surprised me..”

 

“... So you had to run as I was a monster just because I surprised you?”

 

“I’m sorry! I thought that you were one of those crazy fans….”

 

“Sasaeng fans? Yeah I think I saw some of them these days…. Scary people” said Lina with no surprised tone “Well, are you going to help me?”

 

“Oh yes!” replied Zelo energetically

 

“I can’t walk well with my right leg being injured so.. ”

 

“Oh… Okay I got it” said the boy shyly.

 

“Great then come next to me so I can…. WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” the young tall boy rapidly grabbed Lina on his arms.

 

“Uhm.. Grabbing you?” replied Zelo innocently “You said you can’t walk so the only way to help you..”


“Hell no, I meant that you hold me on the right so I can walk” replied with anger.

 

“I…. I’m sorry..” said the boy while he leave her on the floor.

 

“*sighed* At least you could just grab me in your shoulders, that’s the most logic way to bring someone, don’t you think?”

 

“.... Yeah now that you say it...” that answer from his sunbaenim made him blushed even more.

 

-------

 

“Are you better Sofia?” asked Jungkook after see her coming out of the bathroom.

 

“Yeah, much better than how I’ll end after this dance session” replied lowly the russian girl.

 

“Oh come one, that was nothing! Just a little bit of blood,” said the annoying teacher with a bored expression in his face “Jungkook, that’s the new student that I’ll let you teach.”

 

“Sounds like an offer when actually he just wants me to do his freakin job….” whispered the pretty boy.

 

“Ahahaha…. Sorry, I hope you have enough patience to stand me” said Sofia after hearing Jungkook’s whisper.

 

“Well, have fun kids, I’ll be here after 2 hours, I want you to teach her the most basic part,ok? Since she’ve never danced before...”

 

“Yes mr. Kim” bowed politely the young boy.

 

“You got it?” Hanyu turned to Sofia waiting for her answer.

 

“Huh? Ah yeah yeah, goodbye, teacher” replied the foreign girl when she already started waving her hands to Hanyu.

 

“You should learn the basic respect to the teachers, too” said the man a little bit annoyed.

 

“Oh, okay” she turned to Jungkook’ s side and bowed to him “Please take care of me, teacher”, said the girl amused.

 

When the teacher came back he saw two different faces, one pale white, and the other one bright red. From the pose Sofia was in, he understood what happened. The russian girl, white as a ghost looked like a broken doll, whose owner left it in a split position.

 

“Teacher… I swear, I accidentally fell on her when we were trying to discover how flexible she is… and… and…”

 

“... You know you should be careful, she could be seriously injured”, said Mr. Kim, hiding his smile. “Take her to the nurse office, just in case”.

 

The boy nodded in horror and tried to help Sofia to get up. It wasn’t as easy as he thought, because every time he touched Sofia she hissed like a wild cat.

 

------

 

“... As I can see, your training wasn’t very successful”,  observed Lina, while her leg was being massaged.

 

“Well, as I can see, both accident were caused by minors…” Sighed Sofia and looked into the boys direction. They were standing with cute worrying faces, nervously biting their lips. “The worst part is that they are so cute I can’t even get mad…”

 

Lina fastly looked at the guys and sighed in agreement. She hoped that she could continue her training, when a beautiful black haired guy, quite skinny and tall walked into the room. Lina watched his beautiful cheekbones and then quickly looked to another direction, noticing that she completely ignored the nurse’s question.

 

“I...I’m sorry?” Asked Lina politely, feeling nervous.

 

“I’m asking if you can properly stand up, girl...” Mrs. Choi kindly repeated her question. “If not, YoungSoo can help you.”

 

Lina gasped and shook her head.

 

“Pff, I’m fine, see…” She rapidly stood up and lost her balance a little bit, but quickly recovered. Her leg was still hurting, but she didn’t want YoungSoo to take care of her. “Really, don’t worry about me… Well, I’ll go! Thanks, Mrs. Choi, bye, YoungSoo. Zelo, you are coming with me.”

 

Lina quickly grabbed Zelo’s shoulder and walked out of the nurse office. She looked at Sofia, that had devilish sparkles in her eyes. Sofia quickly smirked at her, and then looked at YoungSoo, and nodded in approval.

 

“Idiot!” Exclaimed Lina.

 

“ But I already apologized,” protested the younger boy.

 

“Ah, I’m not talking about you, Zelo…”

 

“Oh…. Ok”

 

 

 

During the entire walk to the female’s apartment those two were in extremely awkward silence, no one wanted to talk since Zelo felt really guilty and Lina was thinking about YoungSoo. She was secretly in love to YoungSoo at the first sight she saw him (which was less than a year), not only because of his physic, but also his kind-hearted and caring personality that attracted Lina.

 

“Are you ok?” Finally realizing that Zelo looked very nervous when they took the female apartment’s lift.

 

“Uhmm… No, nothing special..” said the shy boy trying to hide his alarmed feeling.

 

“Really? Listen, even if I’m not psychologist, I can perfectly see that something’s wrong with you”

 

“I’m sorry Lina sunbaen...”

 

“Aish, stop talking so formally! I’m not that old for you, just call me Lina”

 

“Okay… Well, Lina-ssi…” said shyly Zelo which made Lina sigh. “This is my first time coming to the female apartment..”

 

“And that’s why you are nervous? Really?” the younger boy did not responded to Lina, who sighed for the second time.

 

“Here’s my bedroom, my rommate’s probably in class right now so don’t worry, you won’t see any girl ” smirked Lina to the boy that already blushed like a tomato.

 

“Hey Zelo! Before you go, can I ask you some questions?”

 

“Yeah sure Lina sunb.. I mean, Lina-ssi.”

 

“I see no difference between those two ways to call me but anyway… I heard… That you are close to YoungSoo, is it right?”

 

“Yeah, he’s my rommate and a very kind person.”

 

“I know that already...” whispered the pinky haired girl “Can I ask you something personal?”

 

“Well… Yeah, I guess.”

 

“Does he have a girlfriend?”

 

“What?” exclaimed the boy with surprise but after watching Lina with her serious expression he calmly responded “I don’t think so… I never heard him talk about any girl specifically but...”

 

“Ok thanks, that’s what I wanted to hear,” interrupted Lina with a huge smile of satisfaction.

 

“So… Anything else?” asked the boy awkwardly wanting to go out there as soon as possible since he’s already late to school.

 

“Huh? No, nothing else, bye~” said Lina waving her hand.

 

“Ok, so *bowed* rest well and sorry for your injury, goodbye” said politely the young boy.

 

“Seriously, what’s wrong with him? I already told him to stop talking to me so formally….” whispered Lina to herself.

 

------

 

“My God, this is so boring…” sighed Sofia and looked at her room. “Krystal, why are you ignoring me? Let’s do something…”

 

“What do you want me to do with you?” rised the beautiful girl. “Well, we could have gone running, but since you are injured…” The girl hid her smile and took her piano sheets.

 

Sofia slowly got up and sighed. Despite the time, the place was awfully quiet, sometimes disturbed with giggle, and the girl went to the hall, when she saw Lina.

 

“Finally, I’m dying here!” She quickly hobbled to the older girl. “Are you planning something? Please, let’s just leave before this place becomes even more depressive…”

 

“We are both injured!” frowned Lina. “We should really rest… And where would you go?”

 

"I don’t know, maybe play Poker with those guys. They seem really nice, don’t you think so?” Smiled Sofia innocently.

 

“To boys dorm again? Sofia, this is Corea, you know… We shouldn’t go just because…”

 

“Ah, c’mon, you want to go…” Smiled the girl. “Ma-a-aybe you want to see that cute guy from the medical office…”

 

“OKAY, I’M DEFINITELY NOT GOING ANYWHERE.” Shouted the korean girl and went to her room.

 

-------

“... And then she thought it would be a good idea to wear heels.” Laughed Sofia. “Imagine this… A tall, very skinny woman in a black suit appeared from the woods. We couldn’t see her face, so everybody started shouted and thought she was a bloody slenderman. So, she ran to us… But she forgot about her ‘fabulous’ shoes.” Sofia waited for the guys to calm down a little bit. “Yeah, and as you can imagine, she fell. Now get this, seven drunk people running from a tall figure, me filming all of this and then when the girl falls right in front of her crush, he is so drunk and scared that he hits her.”

 

“Wait a second, Sofia-sshi…” Lay stopped laughing for a second. “You were minors, how did you get the drinks?”

 

“Well…” The girl smiled uncomfortably. “ How can I explain this… Yeah… so! She gets hit, blood everywhere, so we need to go to the doctor. You know who we met? Our school director. I don’t understand your laugh, It wasn’t funny, when the next day he gave us a speech about alcohol in front of the school.”

 

Although her voice tone was angry she was laughing, too.

 

“Alright, it’s my turn, I guess…” Sighed Himchan. “ Okay… when I was 17 I used to have a wealthy girlfriend, that lived in Gangnam district. So, her parents were out and we were alone…Now, get this, she goes to take a shower…”

 

“Hey, we meant embarrassing stories!” Laughed Chen.

 

“Let me finish! So… I thought it would be nice to flirt a little bit, so I left her bedroom and changed into my pijama, which basically consisted of… well… My pants. I hear the shower stopping, and I  hear someone coming down the hallway. I start strutting down , when I see a old lady in maid’s clothed looking shocked at me...” The band began to laugh hysterically. “The ajuma told the parents… and… yeah, so I never dated her again…”

 

After laughing for a while the guys looked at Lay.

 

“Hey, it’s your turn now…”

 

------

“Maybe you want to see that cute guy from the medical office” said the pink haired girl imitating Sofia perfectly.

 

“Who’s that boy?” a girl voice sounded behind Lina.

 

“AHHH! What the...”

 

“Hey, I knocked the door, why are you so surprised?”

 

“Because I didn’t hear you...”

 

“Awww you were thinking of that guy , isn’t it” smirked the girl

 

“Yah, Kim Min Young, just because you are my roommate doesn’t mean….”

 

“Stop calling me like that, can you?” interrupted the older girl with annoyance

 

“.... Okay sorry, Ellin, just because you are my roommate doesn’t mean that you can gossip my personal issues”

 

“I didn’t, you just said it out loud” replied Ellin enjoying that moment since she never heard about any boy that Lina felt attracted. “Sooo~ who’s that boy?”

 

“.... Oh! I almost forgot, I gotta go ” said Lina trying to change the subject

 

“Huh? Wae? Tell me” said Ellin with extreme cuteness

 

“Unnie…. Stop doing that, it’s creepy”

 

“Yah! How dare you..?”

 

“I have to meet Sofia, bye~ ” interrupted the pink haired girl quickly and ran away.

 

Lina wasn’t surprised, that everything went wrong, in fact, she was expecting it from the beginning of the day. Sighing heavily, she slowly began to walk to guys dorm and even succeeded in climbing the stairs, when heard mad laughter from the 4th room. She knocked several times, but nobody answered.

 

“Well, okay…” Heard she Lay’s voice. “Two years ago, I went to my cousins house… she is a very sweet little girl, but one evening she was very upset and she actually was crying, so I decided sing karaoke with her, and to do it funny. I  was making strange noises when suddenly, my mother walks in, with an SM agent saying ‘there, he is a very talented boy, he can dance, but also, sing...’. They looked at me confused, the agent slowly walking backwards.”

 

“Oh, don’t worry, you sound exactly the same, when you are practising” Lina entered the room, while smiling mischievously.

 

“Ah, I knew you would come, Lina.” Laughed Sofia and tried to run to the older girl. “We are telling embarrassing stories.”

 

“Well, I think Lina would tell all her life,” said Lay a bit unhappy. “And yeah, at least I try to sing…”

 

“There it comes again” Sighed Chen, drinking soda.

 

“C’mon, you have to agree it’s funny to watch.” Laughed Chanyeol.

 

“Are they always like that?” Smiled Sofia, sitting between Chanyeol and Himchan.

 

“You bet,” chuckled Himchan. “Actually, last month they were ignoring each other for two weeks…”

 

“Those were sweet days…” Said Chanyeol and Chen at the same time.

 

“Lay-sshi, Lina, stop that, you really look like an angry couple…” Yelled Sofia. “Li-i-i-ina, what if You-Know-Who walks in and sees you like that?”

 

“Yah!” exclaimed Lina with surprised look on her face.

 

“Ooohhh~ Who’s that guy? Huh?” asked Chanyeol and Chen at the same time with a evil smirk.

 

“Seriously, you guys looks like a couple...” said Lina trying to avoid the question.

 

“Don’t try to change the topic,” replied Chanyeol quickly.

 

“Yeah, tell us, we’ll keep your secret (yeah sure),” insisted Himchan with his extremely cute and curious face.

 

“It’s not your business, now, we gotta go Sofia, it’s already 10, if we go late to our bedroom again Ms. Park is going to yell at us… AGAIN”

 

“But… But Chen didn’t tell his story yet..”  protested the russian girl with a sad-face.

 

“... Yeah it’s late girls, you should go to your apartment,” quickly responded Chen.

 

“See? Let’s go,”  said Lina grabbing Sofia’s hand so she can make sure that the russian girl will follow her.

 

“She’s so boring...” whispered Sofia to the guys that nodded with agreement.

 

“Stop mention him when we’re with other people, can you?” finally talked the pink haired girl after walking a while in an awkward silence “Damn it” suddenly, she stopped walking.

 

“What happened?”

 

“My right leg...”

 

“Aahh… If you’re still injured, why you did you come here?”

 

“Shut up, I’m fine, I just need to rest a bit...”

 

“You know, I would carry you If I could…” said Sofia watching the tall girl trying to walk.

 

“Do you need help?” a man voice sounded behind them.

 

“Huh? Ah, you are the boy that we saw yesterday in the nursing room!” said the russian girl with excitement turning back to see Lina’s reaction and, as she expected, the tall girl blushed and hid her face, which was quite funny and cute from Sofia’s point of view.

 

“Oh yeah, you are the new foreign girl, right? I’m Gong YoungSoo, just call me YoungSoo”

 

“Ok! Nice to meet you, YoungSoo, I’m Sofia Bejnetskaya, just call me Sofia” replied the russian girl since she realised that no one there knew how to say her last name correctly.

 

“Nice to meet you too Sofia, so Lina, why you didn’t stay a bit longer in the nursing room? You should rest in your room rather than coming to the male apartment” said YoungSoo worried.

 

“I’m ok, we’re leaving right now” responded Lina at the same time as she was trying to walk normally

 

“Aish~ She’s so stubborn...” sighed YoungSoo, he went in front of Lina and crouched. “Let me carry you so Sofia and you won’t be punished by Ms. Park.”

 

“Awww~ That’s so cute” whispered Sofia to the pink haired girl who blushed even more than when YoungSoo arrived.

 

Lina didn’t answer back and silently laid her body on YoungSoo’s back.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for reading. Please coment our story.