Apple Overdose

Fluffy Overdose

It will have been necessary to him three days to return at X.O. bar. He needs three days to summon up the courage to meet Luhan again. Jongin is hopeful that his lovely barman will at least listen to him. 

He's looking his reflection in the mirror and he says to himself that as usual Baekhyun is right, his suntanned skin stands out better with his white shirt. His friends doesn't let him choice and pick what he must to wear, white shirt, vintage pierced pants with converses and a black perfecto to look rebellious. Jongin laughs nervously, how can someone can even imagine one day he can be rebellious ? Whatever, he take his wallet, his keys and the most important his lovely wooden basket filled with apples. 

In front of the bar, his legs are trembling nervously, his basket slides between his clammy hands. He inspires profoundly a last time, and as a sign of fate, as a signal to not run away, he sees Luhan leaving the counter to go out to smoke. Here is his chance. 

- Lu.. Luhan !

- Yes... Who are you ?

Jongin knows that he shouldn't be hurt by the question, but he had hope that he would remember him. He knows he has to say something in front of his inquiring and perplexed look. 

- I'm... the guy who brought you ... bouquet of roses.. And .. I'm here to .. Please kindly accept my apologies. I didn't want to disturb you or to made you angry, .. and I'm really really sorry, and I hope you can , I don't know, not forgot but .. I apologize profusely. And I promise, you never see flowers in the doorsteps, I..

- I hope so ! Oh gosh, dude, you really think I'm a ing teenager girl ?! Whatever, dude, just.. go home ! It's not a place for you, I think you're too young to be here.. And a wooden basket ?! You really need to grow up !

Luhan threw his cigarette, irritated, and returned inside to take back his work. This kid exceeded him, how could he even be so naive ? He laughs  by taking its cloth. But, when he raised his head, this kid was again there. Indeed, Jongin left the apples outside and enter the bar to drink, wanting prove to Luhan he's not a kid but before he can say a world, he was soaking wet. And according to the triumphing smile of the barman, and the water jet in his hand, it's him the culprit. 

People all around stop talking and looking at the scene of an interested eye, or rather, Jongin's top which drew his abs. At the beginning, Luhan was about to apologize, but now he regret absolutely nothing. Why did he reject this man already ? And the way he just his hair, damn this man has a ing ual potential. Luhan has to bite his lower lips in front of this unexpected show. Suddenly, Jongin leans against the counter and whisper to him

- Just wait one month, and you'll see if I'm not a man.

____

When Baekhyun open the door this night, he see a wet puppy on the landing. He just open his arms to welcome him, feeling his friends just need comfort for the moment. Jongin directly come to his friend's house after what happened, his body just walk here, without thinking. After a last pat on his back, Baekhyun close the door. 

- Byun, I .. I tell to wait one month.. But I say that without thinking about the consequences ! Oh dude, can I just lay in my bed for one year, pack my bag and go in another country ? What did I do ? 

The table was full of fried chicken, beers and soju, when Jongin enter. Baekhyun knows, he always knows everything and it was just nice to drunk to much and says all Jongin has on his mind. It had been more than one hour since he complained about his fate and Byun decided to clear things up. He said in one month it would be a man, then he have to move and stop sniveling ! 

- Chicken mania, move your ing and be prepare to become a man ! Stop crying, okay ? All will be fine, you just need self confidence, an hair-cut, some shopping and doing some sports and nobody will resist you ! Just trust me. You think I've done nothing to have Chanyeol as boyfriend ? Dude, I even try to learn piano and sports to catch his eyes and now look ! We live together, and hopefully, he's not here tonight, we're just happy. You can do it ! And don't even think about protesting, we begin tomorrow .. if we can !

And as Byun Baekhyun says, during one month, Jongin go two or three time a week at weights room, his friends playing with small pink weightlifting. His Body was transformed quickly, became unrecognizable, having now six packed well drawn. His golden tanned skin putting forward his musculature. He had to give everything for that, never gave up, his determination grown as well. The shopping was the most difficult part, they called some of their friends to help, and the result was awesome, nobody can tell he was the same guy. His messy hair is light grey now, and it's just perfect with his skin. The last thing, Baekhyun gaves him was blue contact lenses, "You will be, no you are perfect JonginBelieve in yourself, nobody can do that for you".

He repeats this sentence in his head.In front of his mirror, he slowly open his eyes, blue eyes. First shock. Light grey hair like he just wake up after having some good time. Second shock. A loosened white tank top which contrast with his dark skin. Third shock. He turn around, seeing his body in this ing grinding jeans. He wink at himself. He can do it. 

He's happy, he succeeds ! His laughter resounded in the apartment. Jongin only change his appearance. Yes, being like that, Luhan can fall for him. He's y, a y guy. 

 

_________________________

the next chapter will be the least normally ! Thank for everyone who read it so far ! I hope it won't deceive you <3