Fluffy Overdose

Fluffy Overdose

The sun begins to decline in this stifling afternoon and draw the trim figure of Xiao Luhan. A twenty-six years old man, he's seems very delicate with his pale skin and his brown curled hair, like a flower boy from a shojo. His light foot-steps invade the quiet streets, it's five o'clock, time to work for him, he's a barman at X.O. bar. If you cross his road, you may think he's very delicate, gentle and might a shy man, and you're wrong. 

You should not especially trust beside his androgyny. Luhan is a well know barman and awesome soccer player, specially recognized to be a philanderer. Every night, he chose which boys or girls will have the privilege to spend its night by his side. But you have only one chance, only one night is his motto. He's a heartbreaker. Don't think he become like that after a difficult long love story, no, he's just young and doesn't want to have a relationship with headache. He begin to go out with boys 'cause girls were , but yes, sometimes he realized that boys can be worse. He just hate all of this. People can just have fun together, right ?

In the doorstep, there is a bouquet of red roses, as usual for two weeks. And as usual, he sighs, his exasperation is visible in kilometers. he doesn't care about the identity of the cheesy girl who send this here, but can she just stop this ? He's fed up about this. But as always he could offer the flowers or sell it at customers. He's just nod at himself and open the door. 

But what he didn't see, it's that on the other side of the street, hidden behind cars, a young man's trying to calm his heart which beats at top speed. Every afternoon, he comes and bring this bouquet like his confession, too shy to talk to his beautiful barman. Yes, Kim Jongin is the most romantic guy you can found. He studies literature and something he's asking himself if I must write a poem with the roses, but he's scared that his identity can be discover. This is his nightmare. He lakes in self confidence and in spite of his friend says, he think he's just commune and have no charm. 

After Luhan enters in the bar, Jongin just have a last look at that beautiful and delicate man. He seems flying, like all the butterflies in his stomach can lift him up on his way to university. As always, he's dancing, he doesn't care about what people think, Luhan is all over is mind and nothing matters.

___

Jongin's running everywhere in the streets of Seoul, heavily breathing, the sweat sticking  his hair on his forehead, he doesn't care, he's late. He necessarily has to hurry before Luhan arrives. His bouquet of roses against his body like the most precious things in his life, he's breathless. Just a few more meters. He tries to calm down, looking around, luhan is not here. He inhales profoundly, to calm down, then puts slowly his bouquet. A brilliant smile lights his face, it's good, he succeeds. 

- Then, it's you ? 

Luhan asks with cold voice. Jongin is transfixed with fear. He cannot move, does not dare. The surprise is such as its body seems incapable to make a movement. He stopped breathing. Why ? Why he had to arrive now ? He was stupid, he should not have come today. yes, but, it's too late. Jongin can't see his face, but he knows that Luhan smile, but he's not sure if it's sadistic or not. 

During this time, Luhan begins to lose patience. besides being and stupid, is he also deaf ? His impatience and anger begin to rise and Jongin starts to understand that when he heard the sound of his feet bangs the ground. He remembers himself numerous conversations with Baekhyun, his reproaches, he doesn't want to run away any more. He made his decision. After, one last breathing, he stand up in his feet, look at him, close his eyes and starts to tell everything he want to.

- Yes. Yes, it's me, who give you roses from the last two weeks. Since the first day, I saw you on this bar, I'm ... I'm falling in love with you. You make me crazy Luhan, my heart succumbed... You're always inside my mind. I want to see you smile everyday, just for a minute at least, you smile ... when you see the flowers. And I'm... I don't know... I just want ..

- You want what ? You're falling for me at the first sign and bla bla.. You're look like a ing teenage girl in front of their idol, you know that ? Oh dude, please ! Don't tell me you want to marry me and passed the rest of your life with me, please ! Oh and please, don't cry ... Oh god, what I have done to see that pathetic confession.. Please, just go away and don't come back annoyed me with all you fluffy things ! Okay dude, come back to me when you're ready for the real thing. If you want I fall for you, no more flowers, even think about poetry, I hate it. Go get a hair-cut, .. and shopping ! Then, I have to open so please dude return play with your friends. 

And Luhan open the door.

Jongin turned around, walking on these roads which he knows by heart. Tears stream lengths of his cheeks, but he has neither the strength nor the desire to remove them. "Give. Even when you know you can get nothing back" who is the dumb who write that ! This man has never had his heart broken, mistreated and trampled by a person he loved. It's impossible to say you can give your all without being broken. Jongin can't go back to university, and he doesn't even think about that. All he wants right now is to cry all his soul in his bed, and never fall in love again. Love is horrible, love makes you miserable. And how a wonderful and delicate person like Luhan can rip your heart like that without emotion. "Oh and please, don't cry.." How can he not cry ? How ?! A pathetic confession ? He gives all his soul, he says what he preciously keep, how can this be pathetic, how can his love be pathetic ? 

He knows the answer now, Luhan can never fall for him. He's ugly, a pathetic guy.