Chapter 2 - Haunted by 'Sasaeng'

Something About Her

2014

                 A-Girls’ latest song ‘Heat Me Up’ was played in almost all corners of Seoul. They’re soon received a lot of love after their debute in late 2012. Their first single became hit and imitated in every commercial and TV shows. Consisted of three different charms members, JYP claimed that A-Girls was a Miss-A’s little sister.

              The leader of the girl group was Park Sora. Who also known as Sora. ’91 liner who’s oldest among the members. She had a high pitch voice and got to be main vocalist. She had the iest charm and seduced-aegyo that could kill. Had the most girl haters because of her ty image but had the most fan boy among the members. She had a ‘mom instinct’ as she became the rule of mom to the group.

               The second member was Kim Jae Mi. Who also known as Jane. ’93 liner who’s the second oldest. She was born in Vancouver, Canada but moved to Seoul when she was eight and studied in international school. She’s close to many idol friends like Miss A Min, f(x) Amber, and others. She used to fangirling in the backstage when she watched other idol performance. She was big fan of SHInee but currently she moved to EXO. She had a cute and friendly charm.

                The last’s the maknae. Jung Ae Rin. Who also known as Rin. ’95 liner. She’s the most popular, the most beautiful and had the most fans as well. Currently doing 23 CF and starring in some mobile drama. Being called as ‘Korea’s Ice Goddess’ because she rarely smiling but once she smiled, she looked like a goddess. She loved dancing, expecially hip-hop and ballet. She had a natural beauty as her face looked flawless without getting any plastic surgery. 

              This night. A-Girls’ seemed to be busy practicing for their comeback. The two of them looked incredibly tired, but the one still serious as she kept dancing more and more. And she had to be Rin.

                Jane dropped her body on the floor. Panting. As soon as she gathered back her breathing, she grabbed the bottle, then drank it greedily. “Aigoo... This is so freaking tiring!” she grumbled.

                Sora furrowed her brows and approached Jane who’s still lazy on the floor. She pulled Jane’s arm forcefully. “Yah! Don’t act like you never practice for comeback before! Don’t be lazy brat! We must work hard!”

                “Aaaah... Unnie... I can’t stand anymore. My whole body is hurt!” protested her.

                “No... No... You can’t! We must work hard. Very very very hard!” scolded the leader again.

                But Jane wasn’t standing up like her Unnie asked, she even slept on the floor then reached her phone after hearing a notification ring. “Wait. Give me 2 minutes! I just got a notification.... Oh... My... God...,” she suddenly closed with her hand.

                “Why? Why?” asked Sora annoyed.

              “That freaking y EXO. Oh My God... Why the heck they’re so y with this uniform? Aaah... my heart fluttered,” Jane started to fangirling as she kept staring at her phone.

                There again... She got a notification from EXO fanbase. Yeah, she supposed to be competitive as an idol by practicing a lot but she even fangirling to other group like a crazy fans.

                Rin suddenly stopped her dancing after hearing a word ‘EXO’. She felt uneasy suddenly. Everything she heard about EXO made her heart ached. She hated everything about EXO. She hated them. Everything about them always got her pissed off.

                “Whoa! They’re gonna have a comeback! And you know what... It’s the same day as us!” exclaimed Jane excited.

                Rin turned her head to excited Jane suddenly. Her eyes rounded surprise.

                No... I won’t share a same stage with them. No... I won’t meet them at the backstage. No... I won’t meet them at the enchore! Be... Because...

                “Yah Unnie! Why don’t you move your lazy from that freaking floor and start practice!” yelled Rin suddenly.

                And suddenly JYP dance studio felt like quiet as grave altough the music still on. Not only Jane but also Sora stiffed after hearing their maknae yelled at them. Was they just heard wrong?

                Was... That... Their maknae just scolded them?

 

 

 

                It was midnight.

                A-Girls just ended their practice an hour ago. Sora went out for photoshot while Jane went to near coffe shop with her idol friend, yeah that’s so Jane who couldn’t life without socialize.

                And here’s Rin. The visual headed back to dorm since it was so late. She still underaged so she’s forbidden for going anywhere. She was about calling her mother when a kakao chat popped  in her phone.

 

EXO_Kai : Just watched your new CF. Soooooo yyyyyyyyyy

               

               She rolled her eyes, annoyed. If there’s a rumor if EXO’s Kai was a ert guy, then that rumor obviously true! He loved to tease (or let’s just say ual harrassed) his childhood friend (or maybe arch enemy) A-Girls’ Rin.

                She immediately closed the chat since she was so sick of the guy named Kai or lets just say... Kim freaking Jongin. She really wanted to rip that dirty mouth and kicked his to hell.

 

EXO_Kai : It’ll be ier if you wore two pieces bikini...

 

                She still didn’t wanna notice it.

 

EXO_Kai : And it’ll be ier if you’re filming with me. Kekeke

 

                She rolled her eyes.

 

EXO_Kai : But, my sasaeng will moved to your dorm after that

 

                She sighed annoyed.

 

EXO_Kai : Yah Jung Aerin! Are you deaf or blind? Reply my chat!!!!!!!

 

                “In your dream jerk, my finger just too precious to reply your en damn freaking chat,” murmured her.

 

EXO_Kai : Oke, I’ll bomb you with my chat if you aren’t replying!

EXO_Kai : Yah Jung Aerin babo, reply!!

EXO_Kai : Jung Aerin babo         

EXO_Kai : Jung Aerin babo

EXO_Kai : Jung Aerin babo

EXO_Kai : Jung Aerin babo

EXO_Kai : Jung Aerin babo

EXO_Kai : Jung Aerin babo

EXO_Kai : Jung Aerin babo

EXO_Kai : Jung Aerin babo

EXO_Kai : Jung Aerin babo

EXO_Kai : Jung Aerin babo

EXO_Kai : Jung Aerin babo

 

                He still sent her the same chat about hundred times, causing her phone buzzing non stop. It made her frustrated. “YAAAAAH!” she screamed.

                “Why why?” asked manager Shin.

                She obviously forgot that she still in a car now, heading back to the dorm. “Anniyo, its just... sasaeng,” said her.

                Yeah, Kai became literally sasaeng to her. Since he always showed up with his unpleasant things that succesfully pissed her off.

                “Want me to handle it?” asked manager Shin concerned.

                “Hajima!” yelled her suddenly. Manager oppa could kill her if he knew that she had a worst ‘relationship’ with an idol, moreover he’s the member of EXO. Which have a tons of fans who’re could kill at glance. “I... Can handle it.”

                “Really?” asked manager oppa again, still concerned.

                “Ne!”

                She quickly type a message to Kai. She just wanna escape from that freaking guy.

 

A-Girls_Rin : YAH YOU BASTARD!!! Why don’t you just stop en terror me with your stupid ert words?!! Why don’t you flirt with your crazy fangirls instead?! OK, I’M OUT OF THIS CHAT!!!!

 

                And after she sent that message to him, she decided to deactive her account. So, she’ll be live happily ever after, without that annoying Kim Jong In.

 

 


author's note:

FYI, this is going to back and forth, when they're childhood, in high school and after debut (the present). 

and....

 

Welcome to JYP's girl group... A-Girls!

 

Leader Unnie - Park Sora (Sora)

           

Forever Fangirl-ing - Kim Jaemi (Jane)

 

********drumrolls********

Finally.......... Maknaeeeeeee!!!

 

Ice Goddess - Jung Aerin (Rin)