Actus Tertius

Nox Aterrima : War of The Fallens - Discontinued

The group arrived on the apartment building. Doojoon quickly pressed the up button as they arrived on the front of the elevator. They waited. The hazel eyes girl turned to look at the front gate. She sensed something then she turned to look at the sword bearer girl. The dark brown haired girl seemed to understand. She turned to Doojoon.

 

“Move.” She said to the guy.

 

Doojoon looked at the girl, seemed to confuse but Aegi grabbed his arm and pulled him to her side. Doojoon looked at the beautiful girl beside her. “Why?”

 

“Ryu Hin senses the enemies are getting closer.” Aegi told him then looked at him with a gentle smile on her face. “We need to hurry.” Aegi looked at the dark brown haired girl. “Elena, do it.”

 

Elena understood. She faced her palm to the elevator door and a flash of light came from inside. The elevator dinged and the door went open. The group quickly went in. Doojoon pressed the close button and pressed the floor button of their destination. He turned to the girls behind him.

 

“Wow, you should have transport us upstairs.”

 

The honey-colored hair girl who was leaning on the elevator’s wall scoffed as she found it was amusing. “Don’t ask for more than you can get.”

 

Doojoon diverted his gaze to her. “You cannot do that?”

 

“We can.” The girl said again. “But then, they can find our position faster.”

 

“Hara.” Aegi warned her.

 

Hara looked at Aegi. “Sorry, unnie. This guy really knows nothing.”

 

“We can explain later.” Aegi said then looked at the floor panel on the top of the door. “We have so little time.”

 

Doojoon looked at her. “But at least, can you tell me your names?”

 

Aegi looked at him and seemed to agree. “That can be done. You can call me Aegi.” She looked to her right where the hazel eyes girl and the sea blue ribbon girl stood. “They are Ryu Hin and Moon.” She looked to the left where Elena and Hara stood. “And you must be known that they are Elena and Hara.” Aegi looked back to Doojoon. “And the girl that left earlier, her name is Miyu. But I can’t explain about who us really is and why we are after you right now.”

 

Doojoon just nodded. “Okay, you can explain later.”

 

The elevator door dinged open and they arrived on the destined floor. Doojoon walked out and followed by the girls. He walked to one door and rang the bell.

 

“I forget to bring my keys.” He told Aegi.

 

The girl just smiled as she felt understood.

 

The door opened and Hyunseung appeared on the front of them. “Ya. You forget to bring your keys again?” He asked as soon as the door was opened.

 

“How’s the book?” Doojoon asked as he quickly pushed Hyunseung inside while other hand held the door to keep opened.

 

“We keep it.” Hyunseung said but then he looked confused as he saw 5 beautiful girls came in to their apartment. “What are they doing here?” He asked as his eyes went wider and he blinked in confusion.

 

The other members were surprised too to see beautiful girls came into their apartment. They were stopped from doing what they did and just froze to see the girls.

 

“I’ll explain later.” Doojoon told Hyunseung as Aegi came in at last..

 

Aegi pushed Doojoon to enter the room.  She came in lastly and closed the door then locked it. She made the sweeping gesture with her hand to the door and chanted a spell. She turned and saw Doojoon. “It will keep them for a while.”

 

“What’s happening?” Dongwoon asked as he confused with all those beautiful girls barged in to their apartment.

 

Moon stopped on the middle of the room and looked around in silent then turned to see Aegi. “Yes, the book is here.” Then she walked toward the bedroom.

 

Yoseob looked at Gikwang in horror. They had never let girls to come inside their bedroom before. So someone needed to stop the sea blue eyes girl from getting into their bedroom.

 

Junhyung already moved to stop the girl to barge into their room. But Hara quickly moved forward to interfere his way. Junhyung quickly stopped as he saw the honey-colored girl cut his way with a warning glare on her eyes.

 

“Do not interfere.” Hara warned him.

 

Even though Junhyung was a strict person, but somehow Hara made him fear. He went silent and just saw the sea blue eyed girl entered their room. Then Hara seemed to realize something then turned her gaze toward Aegi.

 

“Unnie.” She called making the leader to look at her. “I sense the book scent on him too.”

 

When Hara said her words, the other girls started to realize something. They were looking at each others, changing their looks. Hin looked back to the two guys who stood side by side together. They were Gikwang and Yoseob.

 

“Don’t tell us that you were all touched the book and opened it?”

 

Hin’s cold gaze made Yoseob felt that she would literally kill him if he didn’t tell her the truth. “Y-yes. We were all touched the book, opened it and recited the verse on the book.”

 

“We wondered what the book is.” Gikwang added. “Coz the book seems strange.”

 

Moon walked out from the room with a square shaped package with a rugged leather cloth warped it. The other girls saw her and came toward her. Moon walked toward Aegi and stopped on the front of her.

 

“They were all touched the book and recited the verse?” Aegi guessed.

 

Moon nodded. “This is the Lion leather. There’s no way the scent will leak unless they opened it.” She opened the book. “The all the pages had been filled back.”

 

“What?” Hyunseung seemed to surprise then walked closer to see the book. He saw the book was filled with verses and pictures. “When I opened it, it’s not like this.”

 

“It’s a magical book. No ordinary humans can read this.” Elena told him.

 

Aegi took the book from Moon’s hand and closed it. She gave it to Doojoon who stood close to her. “Then you’re all needed to study the book more to know what we meant.”

 

“But…” Doojoon wanted to say something as he received the book.

 

But then, Doojoon words stopped because they heard loud bangs on the door. Hin turned her body. Her hazel eyes blazed on reddish color. Through her vision, she saw Miyu was standing behind the door. Hin turned her face toward Aegi.

 

“It’s Miyu.” Hin reported.

 

Aegi looked at the door and her eyes blazed on reddish color.

 

The door was opened and Miyu quickly entered the apartment. The door automatically closed and sealed after she entered.

 

“We have to get out from here as soon as possible. They have found this place by the scent.” Miyu reported.

 

“We need to leave now.” Aegi said then looked at the other Maidens. “Elena, open up the the dimension portal.”

 

Elena nodded then turned her body. She recited a spell on ancient language.

 

Hin turned her gaze to the window. “I can sense them coming closer.” Hin said. “They’re too plenty for us.”

 

The other Maidens except for Elena opened up their dominant palms and their weapons re-appeared on their hands.

 

“I guess we need to fight our way out.” Hara said as her rapier appeared on her hand. She grabbed the holder.

 

“No other choice.” Miyu said as her bow appeared on her hand and she pointed her bow that already equipped with arrow to the door.

 

“They are getting closer.” Hin said.

 

Aegi pulled Doojoon inside so he would be closer to the portal then pointed her bow and arrow toward the window.

 

Dongwoon looked at the window and saw a dark cloud came toward their window. But when the cloud was getting near, he realized that the cloud was actually a big group of furies and other flying creatures. He gasped in fear as he stepped backward.

 

“It’s opened.” Elena exclaimed as the dimension portal opened. But then she felt energy wave came from the other side of the portal. “Get down!” She gave warning then grabbed Dongwoon who was standing the nearest from her and pushed him down.

 

The other guys and Maidens heard Elena’s warning and quickly got down. An energy shockwave came out from the dimension portal as the creatures reached the entry points of the apartment. The wave destroyed the first wave of the creatures.

 

Intae and Yoonhak came out from the portal. They brought their own weapon. Intae with the spear and Yoonhak with a sword. Yoonhak looked at Elena who was the nearest to the gate. Elena looked up to the guy.

 

“Get in.” Yoonhak told her as Intae walked toward Aegi and Doojoon who stood at the farthest from the gate.

 

Elena nodded then pulled Dongwoon to go inside the gate. The other girls told the guys to get into the portal then walked passed the portal after that.

 

Aegi looked up as she sensed Intae’s presence.

 

“Are you alright?” Intae asked as he pulled Aegi to stand.

 

“Yes.” Aegi told him and looked at Doojoon. “Come on.” She grabbed Doojoon’s arm and pulled him to stand. “We need to go right now.” She told him.

 

Doojoon understood and went to the gate with Hyunseung.

 

Intae looked at the window as the second wave of the creatures came near. “Go.” He told Aegi.

 

Aegi quickly went to the gate. She smiled to Yoonhak who waited just outside the gate.

 

“Good job.” Yoonhak told her before the girl passed through the gate. He looked at Intae. “Hyung, come on.”

 

But it seemed that Intae waited until the second wave closer. He prepared his spear. When the second wave already reached the entry points, Intae swung his spear sending out energy shockwave toward them. He quickly turned, went to the gate and passed through it. Yoonhak followed after him and closed the gate before the shockwave hit and destroyed the creatures as well as the apartment.

 

---

Hehehe~ New update for this fic~ ^^

To all the subscribers and those who had commented, thank you so much. To all the silent readers, thank you for taking your time to look at my fic and read it. I really appreciate them all.

Enjoy~