1

I Will Never Forgive You

“Thank you so much, again, Jiyoung.” Taemin said, smiling brightly at the elder.

Jiyoung grinned and ruffled Taemin’s hair slightly. “It’s fine Tae, you and Geunnie need to spend more time together anyways. Plus, you deserve a break every once in a while.”

Taemin pouted but his heart still fluttered lightly at those words. “Onew hyung helps me, you really don’t have to.”

“But I want to.” Jiyoung replied, the he rushed off before Taemin could protest.

The younger blushed and quickly walked back into his apartment where Yoogeun was sprawled out onto the couch.

Smiling, Taemin walked over to his precious son and picked him up and headed off towards his room.

“Umma, I can walk by myself.” Yoogeun said, pouting.

Taemin giggled. “Hush and let umma spoil her adorable son.”

Knowing that he couldn’t win against his umma, Yoogeun let himself be carried to Taemin’s room where they both snuggled on the bed.

“Will you tell me about appa?” Yoogeun suddenly asked.

Taemin’s serene face instantly turned dark and viscous. “You don’t need to know about that thing Yoogeun.” He hissed.

Yoogeun whimpered and he was about to say something else but pure common sense told him he was walking on thin ice.

Truth be told, Yoogeun wanted nothing more than to meet his father- he figured that he couldn’t be as bad as his ‘mother’ made him out to be. Surely his father was a decent guy.

Taemin sighed. “Sorry for snapping at you Geunnie, I didn’t mean to.”

Yoogeun smiled and used his small hand to his mother’s cheek.

 

Taemin had fallen asleep, despite it being the middle of the day but Yoogeun was wide-awake. The little boy carefully got out of the bed and went into the living room, grabbing the phone on his way. Yoogeun seated himself on the couch and dialled a familiar number.

He waited for a few rings before the person on the other line finally picked up.

Hello?”

“Hello Onew ahjussi, what do you know about my appa?”

Onew hesitated before replying. “Look kid, I don’t think it’s my place to tell you.”

“Please!” Yoogeun begged.

Onew gave in and groaned. “Your mum will kill me if he finds out.”

“Thank you so much!”

Yeah, yeah. Let me start off by telling you his name- Choi Minho. Minho… well Minho is a very charismatic person, people are just drawn to him naturally and Taemin was no exception. However, Minho was also quite the playboy- a new girl at his hip every week and then he met your mother. Now, when the two met, I was positive Minho was going change his ways and fall for my brother. It seemed like it, the two were inseparable but then, one day, Taemin found out he was pregnant with you. He was so happy, he couldn’t wait to tell Minho but when he went to go see him, Minho was making out with another girl.”

Yoogeun paused, he felt anger swell up in him at what his appa did but he still wanted to meet him- maybe he had changed and maybe, just maybe, he would want Taemin back.

“Do you know where he is?”

Listen kid, I’m already on thin ice- I have risked my valuable life telling you this. Please don’t press your luck.”

Please Onew! I need to meet him.”

“… Okay, okay! Jeez, you remind me of Taemin but you look like Minho. Anyway, I’ll take you to him. I can’t promise you that he’ll want to see you but I can take you there. Just lie to your mum.”

“Thank you Onew ahjussi! You’re the best!”

Onew grumbled something in return before hanging up. Yoogeun put the phone back in its holder just when Taemin emerged from the room.

“Were you talking to Onew hyung?” Taemin asked in a groggy voice.

Yoogeun nodded. “He said he wanted to take me on a camping trip for three days, just us two.”

“That’s nice of him but are you sure you want to go? You’re not exactly one for the great outdoors.” Taemin said, smiling.

Yoogeun shrugged. “Thought I should give it a try. He’s picking me up tomorrow.”

Taemin’s eyes widened. “Tomorrow? Why so soon?”

“Ahjussi already made the reservations for the camping site place- it’s stupid how you need to reserve a position there.”

“Why do you still call Onew hyung ‘ahjussi’ he’s not that old and also, you really need to stop talking like that. You’re still a kid, dumb yourself down a bit- for umma’s sake.”

Yoogeun smiled, despite feeling horrible for lying. “I can’t help it if other kids my age are stupid.”

Taemin groaned and mumbled something about being a smartass like his father.

 

Author's Note:

Okay, so when I first thought of the idea for this story I was all like 'I have all the inspiration!" and now I'm all like 'No inspiration..."

So yeah have your filthy, short- chapters //hides back in my cave, never to return

-Azzy