Prologue

I Will Never Forgive You

“I’ll always love you.”

“Always?”

“Forever and ever.”

 


 

Taemin grabbed his pillow and threw it at the lamp on the other side of the room, successfully breaking it.

“If I ever see your face,” he seethed, “I will ing kill you.”

Taemin’s clenched his fist so tightly that his knuckles turned white and his face was one of pure and utter rage.

It had been nine years since he saw the man he hoped he would never see again, the man who just so happened to be the father of his child- his beloved and innocent child, the complete opposite of that beastly man.

Taemin instantly calmed down when he felt a warm and small body stir around. He turned to the little boy that rested next to him and brushed some hair out of his eye before placing a gentle kiss on the kid’s forehead.

“U-umma?” The little boy said, his voice weary.

Taemin’s heart fluttered at how cute his son was. “Yes my Yoogeunie?”

Yoogeun pouted and patted his ‘umma’s’ arm. “You should sleep, you work too hard. Even Onew ahjussi thinks so.”

Taemin chuckled and lied back down on the bed, snuggling up to his adorable son. “I have a day off tomorrow. Uncle Jiyoung says he’ll cover for me so I can spend time with you!”

Yoogeun perked up and kissed Taemin on the cheek while the latter tried so hard not to squeal at the little boy’s cute actions. “Uncle Jiyoung does that a lot. Not that I’m complaining.”

Was it normal for eight year olds to sound so mature?

Taemin wasn’t sure but he brushed it off anyway. “That’s because uncle Jiyoung takes care of us… unlike a certain some-”

Taemin quickly stopped what he was about to stay; no way was he going to mention that man in front of his baby.

“Unlike who umma?”

“No one baby, just sleep.”

Yoogeun wasn’t stupid- far from it- and he knew that his umma was talking about that man but he let it go and obeyed his umma.

Taemin tucked Yoogeun’s head under his chin and closed his eyes, welcoming a much-anticipated sleep.

 


 

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, it wasn't really a prologue exactly but it wasn't exactly a proper chapter. I suppose it was just to give y'all a feeling on how this story will be. Look at this author, giving excuses for her laziness

There is going to be a bit of G-Tae in the beginning but I promise that there will be 2min!

Anyway please subscribe, comment upvote~!