Chapter 2

Wanted: Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CH. 2

Clicking sound from the mouse and keyboard could be heard inside the room. A brunette named Jessica Jung was too engrossed on what she was doing. She arrived at their house an hour ago and walked straight to her room without saying hello to her parents and sister.  Jessica was searching about a child-liked face man named Taeyeon Kim that suddenly became the Appa of her ‘kids’.

“Eonni.” Her sister called. But Jessica could not hear her sister.

“Eonni!” Her sister called again. But again, Jessica didn’t hear anything. Her sister decided to approach her sister. She saw that Jessica was reading an article about Taeyeon Kim. The doe-eyed girl was shocked to see that her sister was taking an interest on reading an article. Especially, the article was about a very famous guy.

“Eonni!” The doe-eyed girl nudged her sister. The nudged brought her back from her trance. Jessica looked at her sister.

“What do you want Yoona?” Jessica asked irritated.

“Dinner is ready.” Yoona answered with the same tone used by Jessica.

“I’m not hungy.” The doe-eyed girl dropped her jaw. What happened to my sister?  Yoona moved the swivel chair so that Jessica was facing her.

“Where is my sister?” Yoona asked.

“Yoona, what are you saying?”

“You’re not my sister.”

“I’m your sister.”

“You’re not.”

“I am.”

“If you’re my sister, why did you say no to food? Why are you reading about Taeyeon Kim?” Jessica rolled her eyes because her sister was being dramatic.

First, she was not hungry because she ate a lot of food. A while ago, Ji-hoon and Ji-yoon asked her to stay for dinner and she cannot say no to their puppy eyes. So, the two kids asked their Sooyoung samchon to cook a lot of dishes. Sooyoung obliged and they had a feast. Lastly, she was searching about Taeyeon because she was curious.  Jessica wanted to know more about this Taeyeon Kim.

“How did you know Taeyeon Kim?” Jessica asked.

“Duh, who doesn’t?”

“Me?”

“Cause your living in a cave.”

“Am not.”

“Are too.”

“Whatever! So, how did you know him?” Yoona slyly smiled at her.

“Taeyeon Kim is the most eligible bachelor now. Even though he has children already, many girls are willing to take care of his child and be his wife. He was the oldest son of the owner of Kim Builders Company.” Jessica nodded her head. She already knew the things that Yoona was telling her.

Yoona noticed that her sister was not listening to her. “Why are you interested on him?” She asked.

“Oh, nothing.” The doe-eyed girl looked at her sister suspiciously.

“Okay.” Yoona said. She didn’t want to pry furthermore because she knew that her sister would not say anything. Yoona spun and walked her way to the door.

“By the way, I will not work tomorrow.” Jessica said to Yoona. The doe-eyed girl halted and quickly turned to her sister.

“Seriously, where is my sister?” Yoona said while approaching Jessica. Her two hands were in akimbo. She was looking at her sister with interrogative eyes.

“I’m your sister.”

“If you’re my sister, why are not working tomorrow?”

“I have personal reasons.”

“Since when you have personal reasons?”

“Just a while ago.”

“You’re weird.” Jessica rolled her eyes on her sister.

“Hey, you said dinner is ready. Why are you still her?” The doe-eyed suddenly remembered that she was neglecting her precious food.

“Right!” She ran instantly. The brunette just shook her head. My family and food. In their family, food was important and they should not say no to food. Their family have a big appetite. Even though they ate a lot, their weight didn’t increased. I think Sooyoung and Ji-hoon can be part of my family. She unconsciously smiled at the thought of her new family.

The brunette really didn’t had a clue why she said yes to Taeyeon. She was not on her right mind when she said yes. Maybe because of his cute pleading eyes or his stupid grin. Jessica chuckled when she remembered the face of Taeyeon. He has a good background and came from a prominent family.  

A ringing sound brought her back from her reverie. She saw that someone texted her. The message was from no other than the child-liked face man with cute pleading yes and stupid grin. Why I have a super long description of him? Jessica just shrugged her shoulders. She grabbed her phone and read the message.

From: Taeyeon

Hi Jessica, I will see you tomorrow. Same time and same place.

The brunette’s lips curved upward. She was smiling while reading the text message. Another message came and it came from the same man.

From: Taeyeon

Hey, can we have video call? Ji-hoon and Ji-yoon wanted to see and talk to you.

Jessica suddenly stood up and ran to the nearest mirror. She fixed her hair, added some powder on her face and put some perfume. Why I am using a perfume? They cannot smell me. Her phone was ringing. She grabbed it and for the last time, she fixed her hair. The brunette pressed the answer button.

“Hello!” Ji-hoon and Ji-yoon greeted her.

“Hi!” The little boy grabbed the phone.

“Umma, I miss you!” Ji-hoon said. Then, the little girl grabbed the phone.

“No Umm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter