*kiss kiss kiss ~~~ chu

AM I RIGHT?

 

 

"Hyung!!! Let's go clubbing!!! I can't stay here any longer.", Chanyeol complains.

 

"Go on ahead. I'm really not in the mood.", Kris says while laying down on the sofa.

 

The tall guy then lays down beside him and starts hugging him.

 

"Hyunnnggggg~~~~~~~~~~~. It's bad enough that I didn't to go to AON concert. I just wanna let these feelings of excitement out. Pleaseeeeeeeee.", Chanyeol pleaded.

 

Still not budging, "Not my fault. You didn't ask to reschedule practice."

 

*kiss kiss kiss kiss~~ he felt Chanyeol's full lips on his shoulders~~~~

 

"Yaaaaahhh!!! What are you up to???", Kris tries to get away from Chanyeol's hug.

 

*kiss kiss kiss kiss~~~~ "Just giving you a goodnight's kiss hyung, you're sleepy right??", Chanyeol says playfully.

 

"Bwo??? Let go!!!" *kiss kiss kiss Chanyeol continues...

 

A/N 

Is it gonna turn out as a KrisXChanyeol fanfi??? Hahaha.

 

 

"Stop it!!! I MIGHT END UP LIKING IT CHANNIE~~~~", Kris says. 

 

Chanyeol then hurried and got of the sofa. His hyung still has his back turned and sat beside Kris.

 

"Hyung, please. Come with me. I won't ask you to buy me drinks. My treat this time??? Okay?? Please???", he continued to plead.

 

"What's the commotion here?", Suho then joins the two after hearing creepy seducing deep voices.

 

Leaja did not get any answer as Chanyeol was in the daze of poking Kris' back who's not responding.

 

"Wahhh. Definetely weird members.", he walks out but comes back to say, "Byuntaes remember exo-m is in charge of dorm cleaning tomorrow, just a friendly reminder. Oh- almost forgot you're doing it alone. Everyone has a schedule tomorrow. Except you and Chanyeol. Since you guys are lovely dovey he might wanna help you. 

"Wha---???", making Kris sit up suddenly.

Kris looks over to Chanyeol who is still in his puppy dog eyes state.

------

 

*lightbulb*

 

"Ok. Let's go.", stands up and goes to his room to get ready.

 

Chanyeol follows crawling, "Hyunnnggg~~~~ please..."

 

"I said ok already...see I'm getting ready now.", Kris getting dressed.

 

CHINCHA??????