2

Forever & Ever [song fic]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Amu-chan!” Jesse waved his left hand as he saw his girlfriend walking down the road.

 

“Why did you call me here?” the young girl asked.

 

“Nothing.  I just missed you.” He replied, taking her hand with his and then they started to walk again. They crossed the road hand in hand, and walked up to the park located at the opposite side. The girl on the other hand, just blushed at his statement and decided to just go along with him.

 

~.~.~

 

About an hour had passed since the two had arrived in the park and walked around the place, talking about random things just like the usual thing young couples would do.

 

“Are you hungry?” Jesse asked as they stopped by at the window of a cafe-restaurant. And then he chuckled. “Because I am.”

 

“If you’re hungry then I’m hungry too!” Amu replied as she also chuckled.

 

Amu and Jesse entered the cafe-restaurant. The place was almost full, just thank goodness that there was still a spot left near the counter. The boy let Amu sit first, him pulling a chair for her just like how a real gentleman would do.

 

He has always been like this. Caring. Gentle. Loving. And he never fails to call her everyday. Yes, there were days when they can’t meet each other, due to school stuff and others but when he can, he would visit her. He never really let her come to him unless he asked her to, because he said that he believes that it’s the guy that should chase the girl.

 

And that’s why she likes him a lot.

 

“Your orders please?” A young girl about their age asked them as soon as Jesse had taken his seat.

 

Jesse stared at Amu, giving her the message that she should order first.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter