After We Break Up

You Don't Know Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning and its 6.15 a.m. but Jiyul didn't show any sign to get up from her bed. Her roomate, Hyeran almost give up to make Jiyul moves.

"Jiyul-a~ ppali ireona~ I haven't finished my math homework, I must finish it or Junho songsaengnim will punish me", she pleaded, Jiyul groaned in reply.

"Ya, Park Hyeran. 3 words for you, 'Leave. Me. Alone'", Jiyul searched for her blanket and pull it over her head.

Hyeran pouted, "Jiyul-a~ I know that you are in badmood, because you break up with Chanyeol..", before Hyeran finished her sentence, a pillow has hit her face succesfully.

"Ya! Don't say anything about it!", Jiyul glared at her. Jiyul and Chanyeol has been together for 1 year, and yesterday Chanyeol break up with her in a rude way, Jiyul can't believe that Chanyeol would treat her like that. "Just tell them I sick and absent until.....next year!"

"Aish! This kid. No more drama! Get ready in 5 minutes! I won't allow you to skip your class!", said Hyeran impatiently.

Jiyul rolled her eyes and finally she get up from her bed.

 

 

At school, Jiyul's class

[Jiyul's POV]

Aigoo~ I really hate this day. Its Monday and I haven't eat anything. Dear my tummy, can you stop growling? its embarrasing.

I don't know why, its feels super boring! Maybe because I'm not in good mood or I'm hungry. Okay try to be positive Jiyul-a! You're hungry

Finally, school's bells ringing! I grabbed my books and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter