Chapter 9

Just Another Fangirl

I stood up to catch the teddy bear. I mean it's something very important to me how could I not fight for it? The tall one, Jung Yoora, held it up high so I couldn't reach it. I still jumped for it while fighting back my tears. What if they do something to it? It was my last present from mother, I promised I'd take good care of it! They laughed, the evil kind of laughter. The blonde one, Oh Hanna, pulled my hair so I fell on my . It hurted so much and I was just about to let the tears fall.

"What? Are you a little cry-baby? You still play with teddy bears?" Hanna said, I think you know how.

I just sat there on the floor ready to give up but then I remembered how my mother gave it to me and said I should take good care of it.

 

*Flashback 5 years ago*

"(y/n)-ah!" she called in the morning as she peeked out the door to my room.

"Good morning" I sat up rubbing my eyes with a smile. I always loved to be greeted by my smiling Umma in the morning.

"(y/n)-ah, I'll have to go soon. At least give me a goodbye-hug" she stepped in with something holding behind her back.

I immediatly got up and hugged her.

"Jajjan!" She showed me the teddy bear she was hiding. She leaned to get to my eye level. I snapped it out of her hands.

"Wah! Umma!! Thank you~" I smiled at her while hugging the teddy bear.

"Take good care of it. Alright?"

I just shook my head excited and we did a pinky-promise.

*End of flashback*

 

I immediatly stood up to fight for it. I promised I'd take care of it.

"Why do you bully me? What did I do wrong?" tears formed in my eyes.

I tried my best to not break down in front of them. I'm always like that, always easy to get hurt.

"Because you deserve a punishment!" the small one, Choi Minyoung, stepped closer to me as Hanna held an arm to prevent her from getting even closer.

"You still don't get it?" Hanna raised her head getting closer to me.

"You got our Oppa so now we get that thingy from you. It seems it is important to you"

It was disgusting to hear them call Jungkook Oppa even though he was one year younger.

"I never stealed Jungkook from you. I don't even talk to him anymore" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"ANYMORE! You once did and now you'll pay for it!" She was really angry.

"Do whatever you want but please give it back to me" I pleaded with my head hanging low.

"But where would be the fun?"

She turned and did a sign to the other four to follow her. As soon as I didn't see their back I fell on my knees and started crying. Umma! Umma, I'm so so sorry. I couldn't protect your last present. I couldn't keep our last promise! Umma, can you forgive me? Soon I was a sobbing mess but then the bell rung and I still had to calm down. Thanks god I didn't put much eyeliner so there wasn't much to wipe of but my eyes were still a bit puffy and red. I had to calm down in something like five minutes since class would start in ten minutes and I had to go the other building. I had homeroom next so I wouldn't need to look up which also means I would have to hang my head low so my hair would cover my sides.

I went to class with not so puffy and red eyes. But I had no time to go to my locker so it means I had no books. The teacher told us to open our books and well... How could I without a book? Jungkook poked me with his pen.

"Do you need a book?" he whispered.

I didn't dare to look him in the eyes else he would see what kind of mess I was at the moment. I just shook my head. Even speaking was too much of a challenge so I wrote on a piece of paper and handed it to Donghyuk.

'Sorry but... Can I look into your book? I'll just copy the questions'

He nodded and pushed it over to me so I could have a better look. As fast as possibly I wrote down all the questions. There was a lot to write down. Jungkook gave me a piece of paper to read it.

'Can you explain it to me? You once already helped me so I thought you could undesrtand that too...'

Jungkook was good in math but he was absent the day when the teacher explained how to get the answer on these tasks. I wrote down every step.

"Thank you" he whispered. My answer was a simple nod.

***

Since I was always bored to be alone at home because my family had their own life now, the two first friends were a couple and I wasn't allowed to go to the group were Jungkook always was I got a part-time job at a coffee shop. I would get extra money and could go shopping sometime. Of course online shopping since I had no one to go with. Lucky or unlucky me, see it how you want, These 6 idiots just had to come to this coffee shop. Means I had to serve them.

"Annyeonghaseyo. What would you like to buy?" I smiled to them.

"(Y/N)-AH!" Donghyuk cheered.

"We didn't see you for a long time!!" Sungmin added.

"We have to come more often here" Taejoon stated looking at them.

"How are you?" Taejoon asked looking at me again.

"I'm fine, guys. Sorry I can't talk to you right now... Hurry up and decide what you want to drink" I rushed them hoping none of Jungkook's fans would see me with them.

"I don't know... Suggest us something!" Jungkook demanded with a grin.

Don't. Grin. At me! I started to tell them about our new 'creation' and they all decided to get that.

After some time the drinks were ready and I served it to them.

"(y/n)-ah, when will you finish work?" Donghyuk took a sip from the coffee.

"I always work longer than needed so maybe around 8pm?" I said unsure about the time.

"Why?" Jungkook asked with a confused expression.

"I get more money that way" I lied. I didn't need the money, I just needed something to do at that time.

"You have money problems?" Minwoo questioned squinting his eyes.

"No no no!" I waved my hands in denial.

"I just want to make my own money" I continued my lie.

"Do you want to hang out with us after work?" Jungmin suggested.

"Well... I want to but I can't..." I said guilty.

"Why can't you? This coffee shop will close in just 1 hour" Jungkook had this confused look on his face.

"I work more than needed" that was the truth.

"Just today!" it seemed as if he really wanted to spend time with me.

Bad, bad, bad, bad. Very bad! How can I resist this face? That isn't fair!

"Fine" I sighed.

"I have to go on with work now, 'kay?" I rushed back and apologized to the barista.

***

They really stayed for 1 hour! Sometimes I stole glances at them, mostly Jungkook. What's wrong with me? I shouldn't be even looking at him! It wasn't dark or very cold outside since it was getting closer and closer to summer. It also meant that we would have to do that project soon and that meant I would have to spend time with Jungkook. I changed to my usual clothes. I was just about to leave with the group of guys but then my manager called me. I turned and walked up to him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked confused.

"Actually yes. I know you always work more than needed and now you want to go out with your friends but could you stay longer today? I can't finish all the tasks given. I will pay you!" He looked really as if he needed help.

"Ok, I will help then. I'll just tell them that I stay longer" I smiled.

"Thank you!"

I walked to them with a guilty look. To be honest I was so happy to not have to spend time with them.

"Guys... I'm sorry! My manager needs help now" I tried to sound as guilty as possible.

"When will you finish? We can still wait! Right guys?" he looked to all of them and they all nodded.

"I don't know... It often takes some hours" I rubbed my neck.

"Fine" they sighed.

"But next time you'll take your time to hang out with us!" Sungmin demanded.

"Alright. I promise!" I held out my pinky finger.

I pinky-promised with all of them.

"Bye~!" I waved with a smile plastered on my face.

They really want to meet with me! They care for me!! They are so nice. I couldn't stop smiling as I walked back to the manager.

"What's up with that smiley face?" he brought me back to reality.

"Huh? Oh! Umm... No-nothing I guess" I smiled.

***

I finished everything after 3 hours which meant it was 9PM. I regreted to put on a miniskirt and only a light jacket. And then I saw that creepy Ahjussi from the first day of school. I immediatly started to run almost losing my backpack. I changed directions almost every corner and the Ahjussi just kept getting closer. I was exhausted from the part-time job and couldn't run properly. Something like five minutes passed and somehow I managed to run to my house. I quickly opened the door and took the stair since it would be faster. Even though the Ahjussi wasn't there I still hurried home. Of course I was greeted with an empty appartment! I hurried to the bathroom to take a shower and cried there.

 

***

2 lazy 2 read it over and correct my mistakes :P

Hope you get what I wrote XD

OMG I'm destroying the story right now don't I? TT-TT

I promise I will fix it up ><

PINKY PROMISE!

Guys... I'm tearing up rite nao!

32 Subscribers and Upvotes!

And your comments! You're awesome TT^TT

I love you so so much!! TT^TT

Too much crying, right?

Anyways.... Thank you 4 stayin with mee~ *^-^*