Chapter 21

Just Another Fangirl

"Guys, you all are DAEBAK!" I said as we walked out the van.

All of BTS went to help me choose furniture.

"I first need wallpaper... What color should I choose?" I asked as we walked to the part were the color thingies were.

"Pink!" Seokjin suggested.

"Just because you like it" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Yah!" Seokjin threatened to beat Jungkook with his right hand.

"I like pink!" I cheered.

"See?" Seokjin looked at Jungkook in victory.

"My room will be pink! But just pink would be boring..." I mumbled the last part.

"Unicorns!" Taehyung popped out next to me what made me jump in surprise.

"Don't surprise me like tht please. I'm going to die like that soon" I held my hand to my chest as I tried to calm down my fast beating heart.

Taehyung just laughed at me with this grin glued onto his face.

In the end I decided that my room would be white with hints of black and white. Yepp, the girly style. Jungkook said if it's girly it would perfectly fit my cute image. I didn't choose it because I wanted to maintain an image but because I really liked it. And maybe because of Jungkook. The living room would be white. Just white. My kitchen would be black with white and brown hints. I also like the way coffee looks and smells even though the taste is too bitter for me. I guess that's weird... Cutie Image is what Jungkook calls it.

It was fun to shop with BTS. How they teased each other and so on. They drove me to my new home and helped to place everything into the condo. So it was not only me who thought that the place is fimilair. It was getting dark and they wanted to bring me home. I bowed to them as I walked out the car. Before I could open the door to the lobby I heard the car's door open and then someone walk up to me. It was Jungkook. He hugged me from behind and told me good night. I got complete red and froze at the spot. He rushed back to the car and they drove off. Slowly I brought my hands to my cheeks and realized I wasn't breathing for 1 minute or so. Jungkoo- I- He- AAH! My poor heart!!!

To my surprise Appa was home. And even more 'surprising' was that Mrs Kim was also there. Suddenly I had no appetite so I excused myself that I already ate and just wanted to sleep.

***

Thursday.

I also had no appetite for breakfast from Mrs Kim so I used the excuse that I was in a rush. So today I wanted to pick Jungkook up.

"Jungkook!" I cheered as I saw him.

"Cutie, what are you doing here?" Jungkook questioned my appereance.

"I just thought to return your favor even though I never asked for it" I lied with the most innocent look I could put on.

"And now the real reason" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Appa and Mrs Kim are home and I don't want to eat her food so I used the excuse that I had to pick someone up" I said really fast.

"Okay..." he nodded with an confused look.

"Let's go" he took my backpack without me realizing it. Again.

We walked to school because we still had a lot of time. While walking we talked again about Busan.

"Maltese? Jinjja?! What's the name of it" I asked Jungkook.

He has a dog back in Busan. Of course I know that you have a dog! Does that make me a stalker?

"Gureum (=Cloud). We have to go to Busan someday!"

I nodded my head hyper.

"I always wanted to have a dog!" I said.

Suddenly I realized that Jungkook had my backpack. I tried to grab it but he stepped back.

"No!"

"Just give it back!"

"Nope" he held it high so I couldn't reach it.

"Mean giant" I mumbled as I gave up.

"What? Giant? Am I that tall?" he smirked.

"Tall doesn't mean better!"

"I never said that" he raised one brow.

I blushed and turned so he wouldn't see it. But I failed and he turned me so I would face him. He pinched my cheeks.

"Don't hide that blush from me~" he took out his phone.

I was shocked that he took a photo of me and when I realized it I tried to snatch the phone away from him. He dropped my bag and ran away from me. I picked up my bag and chased after him. He stopped and held the phone up high. Of course I couldn't reach it so I jumped and he laughed at me. After one minute of trying to snatch it away from him I gave up. He held the phone in his hands in a way I could reach it so I grabbed it away from him. Now it was his turn to chase me. He hugged me from behind and snatched it like that easily away from me.

I pouted the rest of the way to school. He had this grin on his face and took every chance to stare at me.

***

He walked me to my work and told me to come home safely because he has schedules. Outside the coffee shop there was this Ahjussi again. He kept stalking me. I was afraid to go home again. Where is Jungkook when I need him? I didn't want to burden anyone so I called the three only persons I could call. That was Appa, Oppa and Jungkook and none of them had time. Except Jungkook said Seokjin would pick me up. I didn't call anyone except my brother Oppa because he was the only older boy except my father so I called the Bangtan Boys with their full name and -ssi in the end. Well except Jungkook since he's same age.

"Kim Seokjin-ssi!" I called him as he walked out his car.

I hopped into the car and thanked him with a bow.

"(y/n)-ah, why do you call me 'Kim Seokjin-ssi' and not 'Oppa'?" he questioned while driving.

"I'm not used to call someone Oppa except my brother..." I mumbled.

"Alright" he simply replied.

On the five-minute ride he asked me about school and work and why I wanted someone to pick me up. I used the true excuse that I was just too tired and broken. I don't think he believed me but he just didn't want to interferre in my life.

***

Friday.

Today was no school because the teachers were on a trip or something. They went to study or something like that. I don't know what they did anyway today we had no school.

I went to my condo and changed there into clothes which could get dirty. I searched in the internet how to do that but I failed in understanding it. When I started to understand a bit after reading it for the 5th time I got a message from Jungkook.

'What are you doing?'

'Trying to paint the walls or do this wallpaper thingies ><'

'Should I help?'

'PLEASE!!'

'I'll be there then'

'WAIT'

'What?'

'Thank you ^^'

 

***

How I wish I had a Jungkook T-T

Awesome ppl, thank you so so so so much !!!

Whenever I read your comments I want to go on with writing it ^^

I LUB YU *throws hearts*

Author-nim (thehe *^-^*) is out ㅎㅅㅎ

Bbyong~