The Abandoned Nursery

House Of Horror [DISCONTINUED] Read Chapter 4

Chapter 3 ~ The Abandoned Nursery


"Okay duizhang, so how are we going to go about the mission?" Baekhyun inquired and opened the door which was now unlocked, to their relief.

"I'm thinking, that we should go explore more of the house and check for other clues, if any." He replied.

"Hey guys, how about the room at the back of the house? I saw it when we were standing outside." Chanyeol suggested and Kris nodded in agreement.

"Yea, I saw it too."

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Okay, chill, asian dora." Jongin teased and sang the theme of Dora The Explorer. However, that only earned him a death glare form Sehun.

"Childish brats." Chanyeol muttered under his breath and lead them to the room he spoke of.

They entered the room and was utterly surprised at its appearance. 'Polished' was the right word to describe it. Free of any blood stains. No one could deny the creepy atmosphere though.

In the middle of the room, there was a cot. From the ceiling hung a doll with huge, round eyes, lips as red as an apple. It was staring at each one of them as if trying to get a message through to them. Accompanying the creepy atmoshphere was a lullaby, sung by a screechy voice.

They shuddered as it turned its head towards the direction of a medium-sized wooden box at the corner of the room. There was a long period of silence before Jongdae finally spoke up.

"So uhm...anyone gonna go get the box?" 

Baekhyun, the biggest scaredy cat out of them all, huffed and took little but quick steps to the box. As he reached out to open it, the box bursted open on its own, startling Baekhyun who immediately ran into Jongdae's embrace. Sehun backhugged Jongin and buried his face in the elder's back. Jongin Sehun's smooth hands, calming him down.

Chanyeol and Kris, holding tightly onto one another, slowly made their way to the wooden box and peered inside it. They heaved a sigh of relief as they realised that it only contained a few pictures with notes behind each ine. Bravely, kris reached into the box and took out the stack.

The door of the room slammed shut.

"Really? Why must this always happen?" Jongin exclaimed in fear. Sehun, himself, was frightened as well and quickly gestured for all of them to sit down on the couch and figure out the mystery so that they could go out from the room.

"So what does it read?" Jongdae asked nonchalantly, but his hand was still gripping tightly onto Baekhyun's hand.

Kris almost suffered from a mental breakdown as cold sweat started dripping down the side of his face. Even as he was reading the note, he was stuttering.

"H-help m-me, I-I d-died before I was a-able to see the w-world."

~ ^_^ ~

A/N: So sorry for not updating in infinity years! I finished writing this few days ago but forgot to un-draft it. /facewall/ Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this update even though its pretty short.

P.S. Hey there to all my new subscribers! Hoping that you're liking this story so far. XD

P.S.S. To you SeKai shippers/lovers out there! I added more of their moments in here! kekeke~ Hang in there KrisYeol lovers! It will be their turn soon! /smirks/