Nothing's Ordinary

House Of Horror [DISCONTINUED] Read Chapter 4

Chapter 1 ~ Nothing's Ordinary


"Hurry Baek! We gotta rush off now or we're gonna be late!" Jongdae demanded.

"Ara,coming!" Baekhyun replied, annoyed. If anything, he totally detested people rushing him.

Hurriedly, they put on their shoes and rushed out of the dorm. Instantly, they felt a weird aura surrounding them, but they could not really describe what it was.

"Dae, is it just me or does this not feel...you know...normal?" Baekhyun questioned worriedly as he looked up at the dark sky that felt like rain was threatening to fall any minute then, but never did.

Being his usual brave self, Jongdae smiled and shook his head indicating that everything was perfectly normal. He could not deny though, nothing felt ordinary to him ever since they stepped out of their dorm that morning, but knowing how scared Baekhyun could get, he decided to keep his cool.

Unfortunately, their doubts were confirmed when they reached school...Actually, more like what's left of the school. Now, in its place, stood a big and tall, in a way, house. It was particularly darker around that area and no one was in sight. Baekhyun continued to eye the house while holding on to Jongdae's hand tightly. Soon, Minseok, Luhan, Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai arrived as well. 

"Woah! What the happened to this place?!" Kai cursed, slightly amazed at the same time.

"Jongin, manners, please." Minseok reminded and looked at the scene in front of him.

~ ✮ ~

Suddenly, the door opened, startling all of them and leaving Baekhyun hiding behind Jongdae, trembling. There, at the doorway, stood a man dressed in black and a hoodie that covered most of his face, only revealing his dark orbs and dark circles which reminded them of a panda.

"Zitao! Get back in the house! You're going to scare away our guests!" They heard another voice coming from inside the house. It was not long before, finally, a normal looking guy with pale skin made an appearance. Maybe a little too pale...

"Dae, let's go home...like now." Baekhyun whispered.

"Oh no, no, please stay my dear guests," The man, by the name of Junmyun, said, as if he was able to read people's minds. "Anyway, are you sure you could go home at this state?" He continued and pointed to the area behind them which used to be streets and buildings but is now just a big black cloudy mess and ruins with who knows what.

Baekhyun was so frightened that he almost fainted, luckily, Jongdae was there to support him.

"Weak!" Kai and Sehun joked and laughed at Baekhyun, earning glares from the rest.

"Come on in," Junmyun gestured for them to enter the house and they did, hesitantly. Their eyes were immediately directed to the ripped curtains, chandeliers dangling from the ceiling looking like they're about to fall, and creepy statues.

"Uhh...so what happened around here? Who are you guys? Why are you here?" Chanyeol voiced out after a moment of silence.

Junmyun chuckled. "Slow down, child. Besides, now's not the right time to tell all of you about this. Since you don't have anywhere to stay now, feel free to stay here for as long as you like."

"Are you crazy old man?! We?! Staying here?! I rather kill myself with ing school work than stay in this crappy place!" Sehun screamed.

Tao, who had been staying still next to Junmyun whipped out his blades and pointed them at Sehun while the winds became stronger and so did the howling. 

"Calm down, everyone, Zitao, sit back down!" Jumnyun ordered while Sehun just sat there, wide-eyed, still trying to process what had just happened.

"I'm terribly sorry Sehun ssi, Zitao can be very rude sometimes." He apologised and glared at Zitao who quickly kept the blades in the strap of his belt. "Why don't I take all of you to your respective rooms?"

"Ah yes, that would be better." Kris answered calmly, trying to forget all that had happened so far. No doubt, it was very messed up.

"Would you all like to sleep in separate rooms? We have many rooms here. Please take your pick." Junmyun offered.

"Same room please! Same room please!" Baekhyun repeated, tears streaming down his face, looks like he really could not take all that had happened. Jongdae calmed him down and apologised to Junmyun for his boyfriend's reaction while the elder just gave a quick nod.

As soon as they entered the room, Kris quickly questioned Chanyeol who was quiet throughout. Literally.

"Yeol, you okay? You've never said anything ever since just now. Are you hungry? Should I go get us something to eat?"

The younger shook his head continuously. "No Kris, it's a bad idea. You can't find anything here anyway. We also can't guarantee if that Zitao and Junmyun guy is...human." He whispered the last part.

"You've got a point. At least this room is pretty decent though. Better than the living hall." Kris pointed out.

However, he said it a bit too soon and realised when he sat on the couch and it diappeared. He immediately knew it was no normal object and it definitely did not leave a good impression on the almighty picasso since it left him with a sore bum for the rest of the day. 

~ ~

"Lu, remind me how we got ourselves into this situation again?" Minseok asked, still in a daze.

"Long story short, we're probs gonna be trapped in here for the rest of our lives and maybe turn into a vampire or a werewolf sometime later." Luhan replied.

"Haiz...what are we supposed to do now then? We don't even know where we are or who are those people. If they are even people..." Minseok continued as he back-hugged and rested his chin on Luhan's shoulder.

"Hmm...kaja! Let's go explore this mystical buiding...kekeke~" Luhan suggested.

"Sure, but should we inform the others? Maybe get them to come along as well?"

"Okayz, but I'm pretty sure we need to prepare for Baekhyun's outburst." 

~ ~

Jongdae continued to hug Baekhyun tightly and planting sweet kisses on his forehead, calming him down.

"D-dae, m-mianhae," Baekhyun said, voice still trembling. He was still freaking out, but not as much as before.

"Pabo, don't say that. We all know how scared you can be...especially by all this stuff."

Baekhyun smiled, touched by his words and as Jongdae leaned in for a kiss, Minseok and Luhan bursted into the room.

"Let's go explore the hou- oh, uhh...well this is awkward. Should we go out or something?" Luhan rubbed the back of his nape, embarrassed.

"Nah, it's fine...so what do you guys want?"

"Oh goodie! Okay, so Luhan and I are thinking of exploring the house. Care to join us? We've already asked Kris and Chanyeol, they're fine with it."

"Well, since the giant and almighty picasso has agreed, might as well." Baekhyun agreed.

"You sure Baek? I mean...after all those weird happenings?"

"Course! Maybe then we can also find out more about this place since that Junmyun guy didn't want to reveal anything to us."

After thinking for a moment, Jongdae nodded and they set out to explore the unfamiliar building of some sort.

~^_^~

A/N: Hihi! So the first chapter's completed! Hope you guys enjoyed it so far. I can't believe it...I just posted the foreword and I already have 3 upvotes and 12 subbies! You guys are the best! <3

If you couldn't tell already, I'm BaekChen biased. LOL. Please don't hate me! Since there were more BaekChen moments in this chapter I'm gonna focus slightly more on the other pairings in the next chapter...kayz, that's it for now...byebye! XD