chap 2

Shall We Fall In Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

제 2 장

He counted the minutes, waiting for each member bringing their solo songs. It is amazing how the fans screaming hysterically, when only half their heads (member) appear on stage. Oh, how he hopes it will go smoothly, just like each of its members do. Seeing the big stage, it makes him hard to swallow his own spit. Imagine a lot of eyes will be watching his performance, that makes his knees weak, and his heart was beating over tens of kilometers per second, right .. he was nervous. Even earlier, the members have been assured, that it would be fine, but somehow he not feel fine. He was startled when a hand tapped his shoulder, he turned, just find his best friend's face, looking at him with a mischievous smile.

 

"OMG! Hyuk!, you almost make me a heart attack!" he hit Hyukjae's arm, making the older laugh "Can not you see how I am? you can do nothing to help!." Hyukjae roll his eyes, and smiled mockingly

 

"Didn't help you?" Donghae frowned at the Hyukjae's tone of voice. It sounds sarcastically, in his ear "Oh,.. okay, you can perform yourself after this, two minutes more, your turn to perform, good luck, I will have more time off before performing with KRY" Donghae widened his eyes, Hyukjae smirked, he turned around and want to walk away, if Donghae did not take his hand and pulled him toward the stage, in preparation.

 

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to say it" Donghae said while kept dragging him almost made ​​him stumble, Hyukjae sighing, rolled his eyes and muttered something inaudible, Donghae just ignore it. They arrived at the under stage, one minute longer, he turned to Hyukjae suddenly, making the older gasped "Let's do this! I'm ready!" He want to do a high five with Hyukjae as encouragement, Hyukjae smiled, he cupped Donghae's face, making the younger suddenly blushing (for no apparent reason), because the are very close distances.

 

"I know you are very nervous, calm, I will be there with you, we .. uh, I mean you, I'm sure you can do it" he said and pats Donghae's head gently, the younger pouting his lips because Hyukjae has make his hair into a mess  "Let's make something great, would not you want to show her?" Hyukjae teasing him, the younger blusihing hard. He has forgotten that his girlfriend came to watch them.

 

"Ah, okay.." he said bitting his lips, his head bowed down, trying to hide his face being flushed. . Heechul have ended his solo efforts, now is his turn, no no!! now is their turn, he thought and turn his head to Hyukjae who was standing beside him with warming smile, enough to make his heart beating fast "U-uh, This is not just me, but we. I'm sure we can make it great"

 

"Yes, we are" said Hyukjae, give him the last smile before he drawn to the stage. Showing his solo, Hyukjae then appeared in the middle of a song, dancing with him. True, they do it great.

 

Reach back down the stage, he found Hyukjae has stood waiting him. He approach the older, could not hide his grin. They raised their hands one, and do a highfive before hugging tightly, praised each other.

 

"You're right we can do it, from now on let us perform together" said Donghae pats Hyukjae's back. The older chuckle, let go off the embrace

 

"I know, you can not live without me, Hae" hear Hyukjae calling him by his nickname, he felt his heart beating fast once again 'it's weird, he sure not sick. Hyukjae's smile so brightly and beautiful, just like the song he has sang' he cursed his mind out, what the heck he was thinking!. He scowled, when did not find Hyukjae in front of him. The older have run away to the backstage. He sighed, and smiled weakly, pulling the two arms into his pocket.

 

"Yeah, am I" he said in whisper "I cant live without you" he shook his head, and run after Hyukjae "Yah!! wait me monkey!!" he shouted, the older almost stumble down when he put his hand around the older's  shoulder, pull him over his side and kiss his cheek

 

"Eww~" Hyukjae faked his disgusted voice "for what it is?" sweeping a wet, on his cheek

 

"Your reward" Donghae said with husky voice " I will give you everyday, from now and of course every time you help me", he laughing leaving his friend dumbfounded 

 

That was the end of the concert, the members take their breaks before they would go again to celebrate the success of their first concert. The members no more than pleased, to hear that their manager will treat them. The members took their break time in the dressing room. One person has disappeared, not found everywhere, but no one would care anyway, since they were too tired.. Hyukjae leaned his body on the couch, the phone never left his side. He smiled every time to heard the 'beep' sound from his mobile phone, indicate he receiving the message from someone who had he adored, lately.  That is not his girlfriend, but somehow he liked her.

 

From : Jieun-ssi

You have to treat me sometimes, oppa *pout*
we can go out together, of course it's 2.AM, is not that the perfect time to get out? *-*

 

2.AM o'clock, how perfec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter