chap 1

Shall We Fall In Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

제 1 장

 

"Eunhyukki!!!!!" Donghae squealing loudly call out his best friend name,  after breaks into 11th floor . Sungmin and Kyuhyun was playing video games in the living room was not surprised with it, because it has often happened. They continued to play, not interrupted by the arrival of Donghae. Arriving at the door Hyukjae's room, without knocking, he prefers to kick the older rooms to open (because he was sure, Hyukjae would drive out him). Hyukjae who was busy watching on his bed, shock with the Donghae arrival. He cursed in his mind that Donghae does not come in the right situation. Quickly he pressed the exit button in the video and closed his notebook, then set them aside. Donghae jump into his bed, which occupied only enough for one person only (lucky Hyukjae's body is thinner than his friend). "Yaah!! Can not you knock on the door first! "He snorted, Donghae chose to ignore it and smile without sin. He carries a notebook and pen with him. "What do you want Donghae, if it's not something important quickly get out of my room, you have disturb my precious time"

 

"I write song for the upcoming concert super show 2,, I'm not sure about this, so I want to ask your opinion " Donghae said, open part note which he had written. 

 

"Why do not you ask the opinion of the other members?"



"They are busy and moreover you are my best friend, I have more confidence in you"



"You doubt our members?" Donghae quickly shook his head

 

"No, I do not doubt them, it's just that I want to get an opinion from you, besides Teuki hyung already read it and hear it, too. He said it was good, but .. you know .. I'm not sure " Hyukjae rolls his eyes, he could not refuse, if it had come to Donghae.

 

"Okay, sing" Hyukjae said, he just wants Donghae quickly out of his room, so, he can enjoy precious time alone. He changed into a sitting position while his back, leaning on the walls of room. and Donghae sit beside him. The younger cleared his throat and took a breath before singing the song, which has been written.

 

Beautiful song (without music)

Cheo-eum bwattdeon deu moseub gi-eoghaeyo
Sujubeun miso eosaeghan maltu chagabdeon geu son
Haru jongil geudae-ye saeng-gageuro amugeotdo hal suga eobseo
(michi gesseo na)

Donghae began to sing, Hyukjae closes his eyes while listening to his sing....

 

Nuneul ddel su jocha eobseo, geujeo babucheoram nege bbajyeo deuleoga
Pyeong saengeul hamgge bal majchweo naga, naega jikyeojulge saranghaeyo, my love

Donghae owned tenor voice, sounds so beautiful and melodious in the other ear even without music.

Cuz you, you are so beautiful
Nal sumswige haneun geon ne ibsul saranghandan mal
Cuz you, you are so beautiful
Nae gyeoteman meomulleo (geudaen naman-ui)

Hyukjae sure, if he was a woman, maybe she'll melt.

My beautiful, my beautiful oh~ oh~

Donghae sound like a bedtime music for him, he felt sleepy and fell asleep, while the younger keep to sing.

(..................)

Three minutes later, Donghae ending the song, he anticipates comments from Hyukjae, but after he turning toward him, he rolled her eyes and snort. Donghae shook Hyukjae's shoulder, to wake him. The old does not wake up, so with fad, he closed the Hyukjae nostrils , with his finger. Hyukjae snaps open his eyes, because can not breathe. Donghae giggled while Hyukjae glared at him and snorted irritably. "Finally you get up, well, what do you think of my song??" Hyukjae just remember half the songs, the rest, he does not know because asleep. He admitted it was good, though only heard half the song.

 

"That's good" said Hyukjae does not lie " only bit improve your accent, it sounded weird in the ear"

 

"How can you say good, if you sleep when I'm singing and I've been trying to improve it" he sulk "I hate you" Hyukjae sigh. He took notes on Donghae's hand, The younger was silent, waiting for the other to read until finished.

 

"Hmm ... this is really good Hae-ah, why we do not try to use the instrument" Hyukjae asked pointing piano that is in his room. His mouth forming 'O', why did not I think of that?? he thought. He immediately nod at the suggestion of his friend. Maybe it's a little boring without music, because that's Hyukjae asleep, he thought. Hyukjae pulled a chair out, before sitting on it, and Donghae stand behind him.

 

"Can you play?" Hyukjae raised his eyebrows , if he doubted my ability? he thought. Donghae saw it, so he asked Hyukjae to continue. Donghae put the songs that have made to play. Hyukjae began to playing the piano. His fingers look agile and pretty when pressing keyboard keys, that is what is in Donghae's mind now, Hyukjae's fingets long and pretty in his eyes. He immediately slapped the thoughts away 'what I think' he curse his mind. If he says it, Hyukjae would think he strange. The sound of piano that has been played distract him. Soon he singing, to the rhythm of piano are played his friend.

 

The piano, who is played Hyukjae, sounds to come out of the room. Kyuhyun who were playing the game in front of a television screen with Sungmin, for the first time his attention is diverted. ""Hyung, do you hear that?" Kyuhyun asked "It seems, Donghae hyung was preparing something for the concert" Sungmin nod response, he did not take his eyes from the front of the screen. He grinned triumphantly because Kyuhyun was negligent. Kyuhyun so hypnotized by Donghae's voice and piano music played by Hyukjae until he heard the man next to him shout something.  "Cho!! I have you beat! " Kyuhyun cursed frustration, he almost destroyed the game sticks his hand. "Hyung! This is not fair! let's play once again" Sungmin stuck out his tongue "You have to treat me this evening Cho! Our already bet!" Kyuhyun want to protest again, but Sungmin have standing "Do not forget this evening Cho! I'm waiting for you, now I have to go, because my English teacher have waiting for! Bye cho!"  he sends Kyuhyun, a flying kiss, while Kyuhyun, still cursing frustrated in front of the screen "damn EunHae!!" he grumble , then burying her face in pillow.

 

Donghae finishing the song, he clap and smiling so wide when Hyukjae praise him. "You did a good job, this exciting! I'm sure fans really like it "Hyukjae said. He could see the Younger's eyes seem brighter when smiling, not as usual. His heart began to beat in a strange way (but he ignored it) maybe he just amazed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter