Cool Video 5/5

The 'Write' Mix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning: curses, profanities

----------------------------------------

It wasn't supposed to be like this.

Out of all the girls in her clique, she didn't expect this to happen to her.

Sooyoung feels like crying.

"Guys," five pretty heads turns to her with an expectant look, "I- I can't do this anymore." She turns her laptop around to her friends. Once the girls had a glimpse of the screen, they sighed and turned away.

They are not going to have this conversation now. They have a busy week ahead of them, examinations are coming up and they can't deal with their friend's drama at this moment.

"You ungrateful es." Sooyoung hisses. "I bought you guys pizza and chicken last night!"

"It was your turn anyway."

"We didn't even had the chance to taste it."

Soyyoung huffs and crosses her arms over her chest. "Can't you just take a look? It won't even take much of your damn time!"

"No, it won't. But your following speech will take forever to end." Sunny focuses on her own laptop's screen, fingers busy typing away her final paper for world lit.

Sooyoung gasped loudly, "I'm no drama queen!" 

"Sure." Taeyeon doesn't even bother sparing her friend a look. 

Sooyoung contemplates on the pros and cons of flipping the table full of sweet caffeine when her savior arrives, "Seohyun-ah!" She rushes to the girl and wraps her arms around the other. "Good thing you're here!"

"What happened, unnie?"

"I am so sad! So so so saaad!" Sooyoung wails into the other girl's shoulder.

Seohyun takes a good look around the table, trying to find the culprit as to making her older sister so saaad. Everyone's busy doing something and not meeting her eyes. She thinks they're just trying to avoid her wrath but when her eyes set upon the her sister's laptop, she knows why their friends are acting this way. 

Seohyun feels for them, really. 

She releases her hold of the taller girl and smiles at her sweetly. There is no easy way to do this but enough is enough.

"Unnie, you have to stop this."

Sooyoung looks at her with wide set eyes. Is the universe against her today? Even Seohyun, her loving and ever caring baby sister, is not willing to share her pain.

Sooyoung steps back in shock, braces an arm on the table and wails. "Not you too!"

 "Yup, not dramatic."

 Sooyoung glares at Taeyeon. "Shut up, shortie!"

"Wow, I've never heard that before."

Sooyoung sighs and gives up. She's a strong woman, she'll get through this on her own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I give up!" Jessica screams as she tries to get free from her friend's tight grip. "We've been walking for hours and my arms ache from carrying all these bags!" 

"Oh c'mon, Jess! We need to hurry!" Yoona resorts to pushing her friend to the direction her fave clothing store. "We don't have enough time to shop and the sale ends today!"

"It's four in the afternoon! And I don't even care about that stupid sale!" Jessica has something to do by 6 and it will take all night to perfect it.

"But SY_Beauty24 said there are dresses for 70% off in that sale!"

"I don't care! I don't give a damn about whoever she is! She's turning my friend into a fashion freak minion!"

Yoona gives a hard push that sent the other almost falling flat on the floor. "It's not as if you're any better though. Actually, you're worse!"

"What did I do?" Jessica asks. She adjusts the paper bags on her hands and waits for her friend's response. 

But she hears nothing. She turns around to find her friend already scanning racks of floral dresses. She pouts at the lack of attention and stomps her way to the other. "You didn't answer my question."

"What?" Yoona pulls out a haltered, navy blue dress with white floral print. "Oh gosh this is so cute." 

Jessica snags the dress and glares at the taller. "Why am I worse than your idol? Unlike her, I pour my heart and soul into my videos." Actually, Jessica isn't sure who this girl is.

Yoona takes the dress and moves to another rack. "You break guys' hearts, Jessica." She pulls out a white, knitted crop top and walks to another rack.

"It's not my fault I don't dig ." Jessica watches as her friend pick items from one rack to another, "I sing Taylor Swift songs, that alone should have been a warning for guys to stay away from my channel. I don't even acknowledge their existence in the comments."

"That's why Soo's better than you, she actually cares for her subscribers." 

"I do care! It's just so hard when you get disgusting comments from bastards all the time. I swear, I am so close to disabling comments on my videos."

"You can't do that unless you have a lot of subscribers. Comments are vital in a youtubers life."

"Who says I don't have a lot subscribers?" She puts down her things and fishes her phone from her bag. She clicks on the youtube app and proceeds to her channel. 

The number of her subscribers have already reached the 5 digit mark. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here," Tiffany sets down a cup of mocha frappe in front of Sooyoung. "Now tell Fany what's wrong." Taeyeon just rolls her eyes at this. Seohyun and Tiffany are the only ones who tolerate Sooyoung's madness

Sooyoung sniffs, "There's a troll in my video comments."

Tiffany blinks at her, urging her to continue.

"It was for my f(x) pinocchio inspired style and make-up tutorial. The troll said I was just wasting my time with a cheap, annoying, hipster wannabe group that isn't even relevant in Korea." Sooyoung groans and adds, "She even called Luna fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter