Final

Oral Fixation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho is feeling strange lately. It’s like his teeth is itching when he’s doing nothing. It was kind of lingering feeling that not exactly disturbing but persistent that it gets annoying. The strange itch will be gone if he’s eating something. At some point he even has to bites his nails just to shoo the annoying feeling.

“Minho, stop it!” Key’s scolding woke him from his daze.

“What?” Minho asks startled.

Key throws a nasty glare at him, “Stop biting your nails, it’s annoying.”

Minho stared at his now ruined nails, they do look ugly now. They’re now in a backstage of music show, waiting until their turn came. They just finished the pre-recording and the members have taken some rest before the live stage. Onew and Jonghyun slumped to each other taking short nap, Taemin dazed off somewhere right after the pre-recording ends, shouting things like ‘buying snacks with manager hyung, byeeeee!!!!!!!’ or something, that kid surely have a galaxy size of a stomach.

“Just what’s with you lately?” Key nags, coming over from his seat in front of the mirror and join him in sofa.

Minho’s a bit startled with the sudden close proximity, “No... Nothing.”

Key ‘tsk’-ed and rummaging his bag for a nail clipper, “Here, I’ll help you to trim it.”

“A... ah yes. Thanks Bum.”

Minho only sat there when Key diligently clipping his nails, sometimes nags on how careless Minho is. But Minho couldn’t get bothered though, he’s been mesmerized by the creature in front of him. Fans always pointed out how Key looked like a porcelain doll by the paleness and fairness of his skin. Minho can’t say he’s not noticing it, this one ignorant fella is comfortably flaunted his skin everywhere, even in public. Imagine how much worse it was when he’s inside the dorm or hotel room they’re staying at.

“But seriously, stop biting your nails ever again, it gets so ugly! And stop biting your lips, it bleeding last time. And I told you one last time, don’t chew your toothpi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter