06- Oh Sehun

Destined Chance

I snuck into my room as quietly as possible. After we left our 'date', Luhan dragged me to this cafe and we ate with the other 10 boys. I told them all about Soori. Ok, maybe I was a bit obsessive but whatever. I walked up the creaky stairs just as a door banged open. Out came a man with messy hair and an ed shirt. He was zipping up the fly of his pants. I pressed myself into the shadows and held my breath. He walked right past me. I glared at the direction of my mother's room. Of course she'd do something like that. She had been having "guests" ever since my dad left for a better place. I inwardly cursed and tiptoed to my room. Shutting the door, I flopped onto my bed with a big thud.

What a great end for today.

~~~

I let out another sigh as I folded my arms under my head. Outside, I heard only the faint sounds of the early morning deliveries. My mind wandered to different thoughts and Soori's image appeared. Of course I didn't know exactly how she looked like, but the way my friends described her, I could just imagine her round eyes, I recalled her sweet scent - her soft textured hair that was supposedly wavy, her small pink lips and her milky white skin. If only I had my eye sight back. 

Luhan and I walked the rest of the way to school in silence. I only heard the sound of the leaves rustling and the sound of the gravel under our feet.

The moment we arrived in school, I heard whispers all around us.

"Hey look, it's that blind guy again," said a random passerby. Luhan probably tripped him right after because I heard him fall on his face as everybody around him snickered. I silently thanked him with a tight squeeze on his shoulder.

~~~

The lunch bell chimed as all the students stood up from their seats and left the room. Luhan stood up after gathering his things and helped me toward the cafeteria. I walked, outstretching my walking stick, trying my hardest not to bump into anything. Luhan guided me as Kai caught up to us, breathless.

"Hey guys!" I imagined him grinning at us.

"Hi." I greeted him emotionlessly. Yeah, so what? That's how I greet people. They were all used to it by now.

Kai's footsteps were next to me so I assumed he was walking with us. We made our way to the cafeteria in comfortable silence, blocking the kids around us out. They were whispering something but I didn't want to hear it. Useless rumors again. Ugh.

I raked a hand through my hair but then a small hand suddenly was at my shoulder. I spun around and heard the footsteps and whispers stop. Luhan and Kai were by my side protectively.

"Sehun. Is it true you got your match?" A highpitched sweet voice asked me. 

Luhan leaned in and hissed, "Queenka alert." I gave him a tiny nod and turned the direction of the voice.

"Why should I tell you?" I coldy retorted before starting to walk away. What business did she want? Ugh, annoying girls. Well, only the queenkas that is. They think they are all so great.

"Wait." Her hand stopped me. I sighed and stared ahead into blackness. I impatiently tapped my foot on the ground. I was a boy. I was hungry. And man, I could eat anything at the moment. The queenka...her name was Lisa? only annoyed me more. 

"But who would want you?" She continued in a snobby tone. I shoved her hand off my arm roughly and started walking away. I ignored everyone's laughter. Behind me, I heard Luhan telling her off. Kai's footsteps were coming towards me. I halted for a second, waiting for him to catch up. 

"Ignore them." Kai whispered to me before guiding me to the cafeteria, I was worried for Luhan, but his loud voice assured me that he was fine.

My brain wandered off. How did they know about it? I'm sure none of my best friends told them. And Soori didn't go to my school. Didn't make sense. 

Frowning, I walked into the noisy cafeteria. A hush fell over the entire place. I curiously turned my head to Kai. He mumbled something under his breath. And then the music began. I tiled my head toward that general direction. A sonatina was playing. Furrowing my brows, my mind tried to decipher the situation in hand.

"No!" Kai gasped in horror. I turned to him with a curious face.

"Ohmigoodness." Chanyeol's voice appeared from my side, making me jump a little. I told him so many times not to sneak up to me. Ugh that kid. Or rather ugh that hyung.

"No way~" Baekhyun's voice joined in with the chaos. The cafeteria was loud and added to my growind headache. I really needed my damn sight back.

I sighed and waited for my friends to stop gasping over what was seen by them. 

Kai spoke, "Sehun...erm...this is kind of a footage with you and Soori together yesterday..." He placed a hand on my shoulder. I felt his hatred toward people through that gestured.

"WHAT!?" I literally exploded. What the beep. Who were these monsters? Who were they to get into my ing private life? Oh man. If I wasn't blind...all those people would be so dead. I clenched my fists while inwardly apologizing to Soori. Surely she didn't want this to happen.

"We should get you out..." Baekhyun stammered nervously before Chanyeol steered me out of the cafeteria. I heard lewd comments from behind and roaring laughter. Before we reached the door, I spun around and tried to glare.

"DO THIS AGAIN AND YOU ARE DEAD." I thundered. That only bought on more laughs. Shutting my eyes in exasperating, I stuck up my middle finger and stalked out of the cafeteria.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai were chasing me. 

God knew where I was headed.

A/N: SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TT.TT