05- Kim Soori

Destined Chance

That night I tossed and my bed. I couldn't get myself to fall asleep, my mind kept drifting off to my first meeting with Sehun. He was so rigid yet so....I don't know how you put it. I just instantly liked him. I bet you he had a deep voice. Sighing, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I had to sleep since I thought I had a math exam next week. Usually, one week before a test, I would cram, study, focus and sleep. Plus eat junk food. Heh, my life. I hugged my plush pink pillow and smiled to the stars outside, thinking of Sehun again.

Argh! I held my head in between the palm of my hands. What was this dude I just met doing to me? I can't get him out of my mind!!!

Sighing, I fell onto my bed again, still hugging the soft pillow. Eventually, 835475 minutes later, I fell asleep. And dreamt of Oh Sehun.

~~~

The next day, I was a walking zombie. I was extremely and utterly tired. Moonri arrived in the morning after I ate a breakfast of waffles that I cooked. She gave me one glance and pulled me into my room. Moonri started rummaging through my cabinets. Confused, I watched her with curious eyes. She eventually pulled out a beige colored bag. I stared at it, a sudden memory hitting me in the face.

Flashback-

I was cheerfully unwrapping the present on my 13th birthday. Most of my friends were waiting to see what it was with anticipation. It was from mom. Grinning, I tore off the last bit of wrapper and in my hand was a beige, silky bag with a black bow tie. I ped it and a bunch of pink things came to view.

"Take them out!" Mom cheered, watching my reaction. Beaming, I took out 2 mascaras, some eyeliner, blush, concealer, 3 tubes of lip gloss, 3 tubes of lipstick, bunch of eye shadow and an eyebrow plucker. I was ecstatic and happy! My first makeup kit! Friends around me praised me and looked at me with awe.

I ran over to hug mom. Dad was smiling in a jolly manner, watching us lovingly.

His present for me was.... the pillow I had hugged last night. It was cute and shaped like a heart. His words were exactly, "I will forever love you~" 

End Flashback

"Yah, you ok?" Moonri shook me again. I blinked and returned to earth with a nostalogic smile on my face.

"Yeah," I smiled at her, signaling the words and let her do whatever she was going to do on my face. She started powdering and plucking me, making me look more human.

"Thanks," I mouthed as I looked at myself in the mirror. My face glowed. It was like, totally natural yet beautiful. Just like how my mom did my makeup for me for the first time. A small smile escaped my mouth as we raced out the door. I slammed it, imagining the sound of it. Laughing, we raced to the bus stop. My thoughts landed on Sehun again.

Gah.

"Soori," Moonri tapped my shoulder. I looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Are you thinking of Sehun?" Moonri hand signed. Blushing, I nodded. Caught. Oh well. Moonri threw her head back, laughing. I wanted so much to hear her laughter. Would it be tinkly? Deep? Hyena like? Hilarious?

"You love him~" Moonri signed. I shrugged on that. Love? Not that deep yet. 

"I hope he doesn't find me annoying," I hand signed to her. I felt like I was constantly pestering him since he was sitting and staring at nothing and I kept on writing and slipping pieces of paper to him. 

Moonri eyed me before saying (mouthing) "I spoke to Luhan and he said Sehun is like a love-struck man. He's never been that cheerful before." I raised an eyebrow at that. My heart soared and I giddily grinned. 

"Really?" I signed. If I could speak, I imagined myself to be squealing already. Sehun has a pokerface but he's still so cute!! Man I love his blond hair. Yesterday, he didn't take off his glasses and I'm just sitting there, wondering what his eyes looked like.

"Really." Moonri sincerely smiled. The bus jerked and Moonri's hand flew to the bar. I grabbed a random person's shirt and gripped it. When the bus got smooth again, I looked up. It was a boy who looked much like an owl. His eyes were large, his lips were heart shaped and he had the uniform that Sehun wore yesterday.

"Who's that?" Moonri jolted me out of my thoughts. I shrugged. 

The boy overheard and he said something like, "I'm Ki soo?" I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering who would have such a name. I looked at Moonri and she spelled it out to me. Oh. Kyungsoo. Cute name~ Not to mention he was quite squishable looking.

"Do you know Sehun?" Moonri asked. I saw her saying it at the coner of my eyes. I gaped at her boldness. 

"Oh, he's one of my best friends!" Kyungsoo's eyes brightened. I read him clearly this time. Giddily, I clapped. He knew Sehun!

Kyungsoo glanced at me, "You know him?" I slightly pouted. Either Sehun didn't tell his friends or yeah. Moonri nodded for me.

"She's his match." Moonri stated, playing with her bracelets on her wrist. Kyungsoo's eyes lit up with recognization. 

"Ah! She's the famous Soori!" A huge smile appeared at my lips. So Sehun did tell them about me! Euphoria surged within me. I was so so so happy. Gah. I have problems.

"Alright, our stop. See you soon!" Moonri pulled me from my thoughts, again. She smiled at Kyungsoo and we left the bus. I saw him waving out the window to us. Such a nice guy.

"Got his number~ and he's one of Luhan's best friends too!" Moonri's face was flushed when she spoke of Luhan. She handed me the number. I nodded to her and made an ok sign with a beaming face.

Best friend ever.