Ferris Wheel...I Love You (Part 2)

I Never Wanted To Let You Go

 

Hanbich was at Ljoe's house, she was watching TV with Ljoe,

"oppaaa~ I'm so happy!" she said,

"why?"

"because you're officially mine, now~"

Ljoe just kept silent. he didn't say anything. she was right. Ljoe was officialy hers.

Hanbich looked at Ljoe, "yah, why didn't you say anything? don't you feel happy that I'm yours and you're mine?"

...no I'm not, I still have feelings for _____. "yes, I'm happy, of course,"

"good" she smiled.

Ljoe's father walked accross the TV room, he saw Ljoe with Hanbich.

"Omo, looks like the kid were liking each other now," he smiled, "I guess this is the time,"

 

Ljoe's P.O.V

"yes?" I came inside to my dad's room,

"sit down, Byunghun," he said.

"what is it?"

"what's going on between you and Hanbich?"

"why do you ask?"

"I just wanted to know, so how's you and Hanbich?"

"let's just straight to the point, father, what is it?"

My father sighed, "I want you to marry Hanbich,"

"WHAT?! NO WAY! I WON'T!" I yelled, no way, this was too sudden!

"..what? I thought you liked her?"

I just stared as my father, "I like her, I mean, I'm a teenager, I'm still young!"

"but you have to save my company! it's the only way! you're my only hope, son!"

"no, I'm sorry, father but I don't want to marry her,"

"why not?! you're in a relationship, right?! you're the one who asked first,"

"yes and I have a reason for it!"

"and what's your reason?!"

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

"don't you dare to yell at me! I'm your father!" 

"aish, father, I don't love her, okay?! I won't marry her, I WON'T! and that's final!"

"I can see that you love her,"

"NO, I DON'T,"

"why don't you just tell me the truth, I know, WE, know that you're in love with her! I can see it!"

"How?!"

"you're sometimes happy, and sometimes you're down. that's a sign of.."

"It's not because of her!"

"then who?!"

"I'M.. I'M IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER GIRL!"

"WHAT?!"

"I'VE SAID IT! OKAY?! I won't marry Hanbich!"

"YAH, LEE BYUNGHUN, MY COMPANY IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE EVERYDAY, YOU'RE THE ONLY HOPE"

"don't you have other options?!"

"No! AND YOU HAVE TO MARRY HER!"

"I WON'T MARRY HER!"

"YOU HAVE TO FORGET ABOUT THE OTHER GIRL AND TRY TO LOVE HANBICH, AND MARRY HER!"

"I WON'T! I WILL NEVER, EVER, MARRY HANBICH. AND THAT'S FINAL!" I quickly went out and slammed the door.

jeez, father. why're you so selfish. I hate you for insisted me, I WON'T MARRY THAT . even if I like her. 

yeah, I like her, and she likes me back, but...

but I still can't forget about... _____...

, I'm pissed. I took my jacket then went outside. it was 2PM, I decided to go to the Lotte Park.

the last time I came here, I was with _____...

 

          We rode Rollercoaster, it was fun! _____ held my hand and screaming all the time, she was so cute. if only I took a picture at that time..

 

Then we rode a boat together, we were having fun, we laughed together, and even screamed together when a fake shark came out.

we ate ice creams, and I love how she ate it with smile on her face, "yah, your ice cream melted,", "WH..WHAT? NOOOOOO!" she screamed. I laughed so hard at that, she's so cute, just like a little kid. I'm having so much fun with her.

and last thing, we rode a carousel. she smiled like a child, "hey, take a picture of me!" she said, I took it with my phone, "yaaah, I looked so ugly... delete it!", "I will!" I said, but it's a lie of course. how come I deleted her photo from my phone?!

 

I was wrong, I should've not came here. It only reminds me of her...

"shoot, what's wrong with my head," I shook my head, okay then, I'm gonna have some fun today! I wanted to forget all of my problems, at least just for now.

 

The sky was getting dark, I guess I'll just go back home.

"FIREWORKS, FIREWORKS AT 7:30PM" the clown yelled. Fireworks? eh? well... I've come here, I should watch it.

then I stared at the sky, fireworks... it'll be just perfect, if only _____ was here, by my side..

then something caught my eyes, a beautiful ferris wheel...

"that thing..." then I ran to the ferris wheel, I hurried to queue. most of people here were a couple. and I'm alone.

 I sighed. 

 

I got this seat, I quickly sat down, and looked around. it was so.damn.boring.

I regretted it. I should've just went back home. but then, I saw beautiful lights from town. "it's...beautiful.." I looked at them.

"such as beautiful as _____'s eyes..." I thought. I kept staring at the town, until suddenly the ferris wheel stopped.

 

What. the. it stopped. SHOOT WHAT SHOULD I DO. I looked around, I can hear people were screaming, I guess theyre shocked too. 

I looked around, but then something caught my eyes...

something...

someone...

someone I knew...

it was _____ with Chunji.

I kept looking at them, but then something was gliding on the sky, and BOOM! it explodes.

it must be the fireworks, but I ignored it. my eyes were glued at _____. she looked so stunning this night. how I like her... 

she was smiling and blushing, how I miss it...

Chunji... Chunji was leaning closer and closer to her.. and he kissed her forehead...

he held on her hands... and then he hugged her. I can saw _____ was smiling, so bright....

even brighter than the fireworks...

 

I can't move, I can't speak, I can't feel anything. It really hurts.

I wanted to cry, but I won't. _____ must be happy, and Chunji too.

so... this is goodbye...

goodbye...



 

 

 

I rushed to my house, I slammed the door. I was panting so hard. I touched my chest, my heart was beating so fast.

I'm brokenhearted.

so this is what _____ felt when she saw me at the park...

I..... I don't even...

"Yah, Byunghun! where have you been?!" my father came to me,

"no, father, please not now... don't talk about it right now," I thought. I looked down, I covered my face.

"Byunghun," he approached me.

"what is it?" I looked at him, I sighed... 

"Byunghun, look, I'm.."

"It's okay, father. I was just mad while ago. but now I realized how important my marriage for you." I looked at him.

this is really goodbye...

"I'll do what you want..."