Happy Birthday

I Never Wanted To Let You Go

It's almost a week after you're dating with Chunji, also Ljoe's dating with Hanbich.

 

Hanbich P.O.V

"OPPAAA~" I hanged my arms on his,

he sighed, "what?"

aish, he's so cold. "I heard that you're going to marry meee~" I cheered,

he sighed again. "who told you that?"

"your father told my dad about it, I'm so happy~"

"whatever, I'm not going to marry you, Hanbich,"

I opened my eyes widely, "YAH, OPPA! BUT YOUR DAD.."

"I mean, not now," he rolled his eyes.

"oh, yeah sure, but you're still going to marry meee~" I sang, I'm really happy. I guess I've won, _____.

 


 

you was sitting at the bench on the roof, and then someone covered your eyes from the back,

"guess who?!" he said.

"Chunji oppa!" you cheered,

he quickly hugged you from the back, "Chunji oppa loves you!" he said, you just smiled,

"you're going to have your birthday tomorrow, right?" he suddenly said.

"ah, yeah," you nodded,

he just smiled.

 

Meanwhile, Ljoe was sitting at his room. he ditched school, today. "_____'s birthday is tomorrow, what should I do..." he thought.

then he grabbed a paper, and wrote on it, then he stopped, and crumpled it.

"aish, I have no idea! what should I.."

then he thought of something, he quickly grabbed another paper, and wrote on it again.

he smiled at it. "I'm going to give her this," he thought. 

"Byunghun!" his father called him, 

"yes! coming!" Ljoe stood up, and quickly went out.

"oppaa~" Hanbich went into Ljoe's room, "aish, he's not here!" she pouted. but she just came in, "ah, oppa's room is so nice," she smiled.

she kept on looking around the room, until she caught something on Ljoe's desk. 

"what is this? Ljoe wrote a letter?" she grabbed the paper, and read it.

 

"______... Happy birthday...

I'm sorry I can't say this right in front of your face, I guess I'll just write it down on this paper...

Happy birthday, _____..

I'm wishing you all the best, I always do.

I just want to say, thank you for everything... thank you for ever loved me, and thank you for being a part of my life...

happy birthday once again, have a nice birthday... -the one who loved you"

 

...THAT..... 

Hanbich quickly ripped the paper, and threw it to the trashbin. "Ljoe will never ever SAY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!" she yelled, then she quickly rushed outside, crying. 

 

"what is it, father?" Ljoe said.

"ah, nevermind, I was about to tell you that Hanbich is here,"

ah, that , he thought. "I'll see her later," 

Ljoe forgot about the letter, and Ljoe just decided to watch a movie then eat lunch.

 


 

Your bell was ringing, you yawned, you opened your eyes slowly, it kept ringing. you rubbed your eyes, then looked at the clock, it was midnight.

you slowly stood up then went downstairs and opened the door. 

your eyes opened widely, 

you saw a BUNNY CLOWN in front of you, someone's wearing a bunny mask,

"O...OPPA?!" you screamed, but then he covered your mouth, 

"come with me,"

he grabbed your hand, and dragged you outside,

"oppa, where are we going?! I'm wearing my pajamas!" 

"sssh," he said.

Then suddenly he covered your eyes, "don't peek," he said.

he dragged you slowly, and then he said, "after I count on three, you can open your eyes! one..." he let go of his hand,

"two..."

you sighed,

"three!"

you slowly opened your eyes, and then you quickly covered your mouth.

You're at the park, the park was full of candles, there were about hundreds of candles there,

"o..oppa, it is so beautiful" your eyes teared up,

Chunji was standing in the center of the park, "come here," he spread his hand,

you slowly walked towards Chunji,

"doesn't it reminds you of the lights that we saw at the ferris wheel?" he said, you just nodded.

you wanted to stare at his eyes, but you can't. he's wearing a bunny mask.

"oppa you don't need a bunny mask to be a bunny," you joked,

"then take it off," he whispered.

what? you gulped. then you slowly took his mask off.

 

you opened your eyes widely and stared at Chunji's face.

"O..OPPA..." you covered your mouth again, and now your tears were falling...

 

you saw many words on his face, he smiled at you. "read it,_____" he said.

then you wiped your tears, you read the words one by one..

"_____-ah, today is your birthday, I... finally became your boyfriend, How I've waited long to be, and now I'm your boyfriend.

I'm so happy, _____. I love you so much, like no one can ever love you like I do,

you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen, you're my everything, _____..

I love you, and happy birthday..." your tears were falling now.

"oppa... it's so sweet..." you smiled,

"Happy birthday," he said. then he hugged you.