What Actually Happened 사실~~

All i need is you ....Stay.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana walked to the swing on the rooftop and took out her ipod she plucked her earpiece in her ear and thought about Jaeli and Eunkye's suspicious action .When she was in her thoughts she began to feel tired she slowly close her eyes and slept .Chanyeol went to the balcony as he felt very tired when he reach the rooftop she saw Nana sleeping soundly "so cute "he thought to himself .He walked over and gentle placed Nana 's head on his shoulder ensuring that she is comfortable .He took her earpiece and placed one in his right ear while the other left in Nana 's left ear .He stared at Nana 's face and smiled ." All this makeup you use is not making you ugly you are still the prettiest in my eyes ." He sat there and started remembering the times he had with Nana in the past....

"Channie look we brought dongsaengs for you this is Gongchan and this is Nana ." Chanyeol's mother introduced while holding two young children's hand .Chanyeol looked at the young Nana and understood love at first sight though he was only 6years old.He hold both Gongchan and Nana's hand with a big smile and brought them to his play room .They played the family game where Gongchan is the father of Nana and Chanyeol is the husband of Nana .

"Darling have a bite of the cake i made for you Nana pretended taking a fake cake food and pretended to feed Chanyeol. Chanyeol then kissed Nana on her face and Nana blushed with a cute smile on her face ."No i am against this !!!She is mine ,my daughter !

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter