The Arrangement

Our Underrated Love

4 Months Ago

"Noona..." He greeted me with a faint smile tugged on his lips, but the smile didn't quite reached his face. I knew something was wrong, I can feel it in the pit of my stomach. That guilt in his eyes was still audible for me to see, but he hides it well.

I didn't reply as I quickly ushered him inside the dorm, realizing that the rain had started to grow heavier. I closed the door and locked it. I turned to him as I leaned back on the door, crossing my arms over my chest. "Speak." I said straight forwardly in a serious tone, giving him my intense stare that not even Mr. Lee Sooman can pass it. I didn't know where all this authoritive side of me came, but I had a feeling something bad was bound to happen, and I'm curios to know what it is, even if it's going to pain me.

He gulped, the panic and worry in his eyes a second ago didn't go unmiss by me. Upon seeing this, the anxiousness I had all over my body started to grow stronger. I maintained my calm as I heard no response from him. "I'm waiting." I tapped my foot onto the floor as I counted the seconds that has passed by.

He sighed, slowly giving up to my intense stare. He took a deep breath, and by seeing this little action, I know he was going to tell me. "Noona..." he trailed off. I arched an eyebrow. "Well?" I'm starting to get impatient by this. He started walking towards me, in which I stood still in my spot, not moving an inch.

Just when he was about one step away from me, he stopped. He looked me in the eye before speaking. "What I have to say can wait, okay? I just snuck out of practice to meet you so let's just, savor the moment, shall we?" He asked, giving me a sly smile. I scoffed. If it weren't for the fact that I've been too engulfed in the curiosity of his panic and worry he had on his face earlier, I would've accepted his 'offer' in a blink of an eye. But hell no was I going to let him get away with this, I knew that Baekhyun knew I was stubborn, but as tempting as he was being right now, I have to find out about this...bad feeling in my stomach.

An idea suddenly popped in my head, causing a light bulb to imaginably lit on top of my head. BINGO! I smirked devilishly at my so-called plan. I'm going to have my answers, and I'm going to get them now. I looked up at him, he was looking at me worriedly. I gave him my utmost charming smile that can melt thousands of women and men heart to flutter up to cloud nine. I took one step forward, causing my face to be just close enough to his to the point where I can smell his minty breath.

(A/N: Warning, a little bit of headed towards your way, brace yourselves!)

I mentally giggled, I placed a finger on his chest as I leaned near his ear, I whispered seductively yet slowly. "Wrong answer, sweetheart." I slowly trailed my fingers over his clothed chest, sensually going lower and lower. "Noona what are you-" His voice caught in his throat as my hand found its spot that was just below his torso. His eyes widened, causing me to smirk.

"You should've just told me the truth, babe." I said. He groaned as my hand cupped his , I started it, in which he replied with a small moan. I kept doing my part, and so did he. As this continued, I could feel getting erected in each . I smiled when I looked down and saw standing straight forward, fully erected and slightly wet, demanding to be released from his tight skinny jeans.

"Why did you stop?" A voice snapped, I looked up and noticed how ually frustrated Baekhyun was. I laughed. "You didn't really think I would actually let you come, did you?" I raised an eyebrow in amusement. Before he could protest, I quickly pushed him down near the living room couch. He was on his back, with me on top of him, straddling him. A moan escaped his lips as I teasingly ed . "Ah, noona, do that again, juseyo," he pleaded.

"Hmm, let me think, how about.." I leaned down, my face was centimeters away from his, "..no." I said, winking at him. I took off my shirt, exposing my lacy black push-up bra from Victoria's Secret and my toned glorious tanned body. As I did this, I could feel his already erected member poking between my clothed thighs and his clothed ones. I smirked, "Seems like someone's being impatient," I took both of his hands with my free hand while my other one was holding my shirt.

"Well it's not my fault you..." He kept on blabbering, I didn't know what he said as I kept focusing on tying his hands together with my clothe. He seems to be oblivious about it, though, because he just kept on talking. I rolled my eyes. After I was done tying his hands, I sat straight back up and looked down on him. I blocked out his voice telling me to untie him as I admired the scene in front of me.

Baekhyun was ually frustrated, with me on top of him, pleading to me so that I would untie his hands. Perfect.

Smiling proudly to myself, I got up from the couch as I undid my shorts slowly. I kept my gaze firmly on Baekhyun as we made eye contact. His gaze left mine as his eyes went lower to my chest, he stared at it and I swear I saw a bit of his saliva coming out of his mouth. He his lips as his eyes went lower over to my black lacy pantie. Looks like someone likes what he sees. Well, no one can blame him though. The fans don't just call me y black pearl for nothing.

"Enjoy it while you still can, Byuntae Baekhyun." I smirked as his bulge just grew bigger and bigger. He snapped his head up to meet mine, slowly fading back to reality as realization sunk in. He furrowed his eyebrows as annoyance took upon his whole being, but the and lust was still there. "Yah, Kwon Yuri! You're making a huge mistake!"

I rolled my eyes, again. I ignored him as I slowly yet sensually cat-walked to the couch. I sat on top of him again, humping him in the process. He moaned. Without any further ado, I pulled up his shirt, causing him to groan at the coldness, but inwardly moan as I playfully slapped his junior. I leaned down as my lips crashed his, dominating his lips with mine as we had a tongue battle. While doing this, I sneakily ran my hand down on top of his clothed bulge as I ped his jeans, still kissing him sensessly.

He moaned into the kiss when my hand made contact with his boxers which was thinner than his jeans. I slowly pulled the band of his boxers as I placed a hand on inside it, circling his throbbing super hard member. I it in a painfully slow pace. I could hear Baekhyun whine through the kiss but chose to ignore it anyway. I left his lips, trailing my mouth down to his jaw, kissing every inch of his flawless face, making sure not to miss even a single spot. I started to fasten the pace on my hand as his moans gradually got louder and louder. I looked up at him, he was arching his head back in pure pleasure while saying incoherent words, kind of like ing. I felt a twitch down in my l area. Seeing Baekhyun with that face, that face which only I have the rights to cause, really turns me on.

I went back on kissing and his earlobe while ing to him in a ual tone which made him and I get hornier by the minute. At this state, the pace of my hand on was already at its maximum speed, which is why the dorm were filled by his moans, I'm pretty sure if someone walked by the house they'd definitely hear it, but I couldn't care less, I needed to know what he was hiding from me. After I was done dirty-talking, I went lower to his neck. I bit, kissed, on the spot where I knew he was most sensitive about. "Noona..." He moaned as I his hickeys I had made. "Hm?" was all I said as a response.

"I-I'm coming.." ! I forgot, I wasn't supposed to let him come! Luckily, I still had the chance to remove my hand out of his boxers at the very last , causing him to delay his . Phew, that was close. I sat up, scanning him up and down. He looked at me, "W-Wha.." Disbelief and pure hatred and annoyance was evident in his eyes and tone, as soon as his senses were back, he started cursing. "The ? Why did you stop?!"

I shook my head, tsking while smiling at his frustration. "Temper temper," I said while tutting my finger at him like a mother scolding her child. He whined, "This is not fair! Why are you doing this?" I arched an eyebrow at him, amused at how oblivious he really is. So he hasn't figured it out? Aish, well then, I need to take this to the next level. "It's not about the arrangement is it?" He blurted out without thinking. I widened my eyes, and as seeing how shocked I was, he too, widened his eyes at his idiocy.

'Arrangement?! What arrangement? Is he getting married? With who? What on earth is he talking about 'arrangement'?!' Lots of unpleasent images and thoughts rushed through my mind. No no this can't be happening!

As if reading my thoughts, Baekhyun (who has been murmuring 'stupid stupid' to himself a moment ago) spoke up. "No! No! It's not an arranged marriage, if that's what you're thinking!" He wanted to grab my worried face and it and kiss it if it only weren't for the fact that I had tied his hands firmly before. I looked down on him, realizing he was still there. I snapped. "Then what? What arrangement?" I lowly growled. I didn't know why, but something is telling me that it's not that far from a marriage arrangement.

He bit his lip, "Noona, I'm sorry. I love you, but I can't tell you. It's sort of...secretive."

My mouth hanged open upon hearing this. What on earth- Baekhyun has never kept secrets from me, hell, he was the one who told me that couples shouldn't keep secrets away from each other. He said that trust is the most important thing to a successful happy relationship. Didn't he trust me? What's so important about this 'arrangement' that he couldn't even tell me? I scoffed, partly due to annoyance and the other part due to disbelief. I realized that I was still in my undergarments, and I could still feel his erected member poking between my thighs. Without saying anything else, because I knew that Baekhyun was just as stubborn as I was so forcing him the truth by talking would lead to nowhere, but what if it was that forced him? I smirked, remembering that my plan was still on the go. "Oh, you'll be telling me all about that stupid arrangement sooner or later." I said.

Without further ado, I ripped his boxers off as I dived straight for . I the tip of it slowly at first, feeling it's pre- on my tongue as I gently nibbled on it, causing Baekhyun to moan and groan at the same time. "N-Noona, w-we d-don't have t-to-" I didn't let him finish as I took his huge member into my mouth all at once. I placed both of my hands on either side of his hip as I and in sync. "Y-Yuri..." He moaned out.

Ah, there it is, the twitching feeling again. The way he said my name. God, he better not be anyone's name other than mine. I looked up at him, still swirling my tongue on his . He looked down at me. We made eye contact for a while, and I had to admit, it was an sight. Especially for Baekhyun; he was looking at his girlfriend (aka me, of course) his while looking innocently at him. Plus, at the position I was in now, he had a clear sight of my s which was a bonus. I mean, who wouldn't get right?

I started to fasten the way my tongue swirled as I started to the life out of him, making a slurp sound. Throughout all of this, we managed to keep the seriousness in our gaze despite the situation we were currently in right now. He kept on 'don't stop', 'faster', but his eyes didn't leave mine. All the more, it just made him even more. His toes curled due to the pleasure I was giving him. He unconciously ed his into my mouth, causing me to gag a little. He muttered a 'sorry' as I rolled my eyes. I could feel tightening around my tongue, inside my mouth. This time, however, he didn't warn me that he was about to come, for he already knew I was going to deny it again once I found out. But due to my smartness, I managed to pull away just in time, leaving him shocked, frustrated and annoyed at the delay of his release, again.

I wiped the pre- on my mouth with the back of my hand. Without wasting another second, I straight forwardly asked him. "So, what's this arrangement about?" He was still panting hard, he gritted his teeth as his eyes snapped open. He was clearly pissed, but nonetheless, he managed to answer the next few words with just as much as calmness, but the hint of anger and frustration was highly noticeable. "Not. Telling."

I gritted my teeth, I ing him off and this is what I get? Well, then, there's only one way for me to get my answer, and if he doesn't answer it this time, I have no other choice than to beg. And I hate begging, so I HAVE to make this work. I gave him a forced smile, my hands bawling into fists beside me though. He returned the (fake) smile as well, he was handsome alright, but boy would I be more than happy to burn that irritating smile off of his face right now.  

We stared into each other's eyes, our hatred for each other eminated from our bodies as it seethes through the whole dorm. An annoyed smirk formed on his lips as he said. "I can't believe you're doing all this, pleasuring, just for..what? An arrangement?" He chuckled before continuing, "Oh honey, believe me when I say this, but you're just wasting your time," He chuckled lightly. By this point, I was already having a hard time not to punch him in the face and demand answers. Don't get me wrong, I love Baekhyun, but sometimes he's a prick that I would LOVE to torture.

Another idea popped into my head. It might not be the smartest idea, but that's all I have left. I faked a sigh as I pouted, acting like I've gave up when truth is I was just getting started. "You know what babe, you're right, I'm sorry for using over you, that was really low.." I sighed, looking at him who was just giving me an elderly 'told you' look. Seeing this, my upper lip rose into a smirk. "But hold up now, that, all of those stunts I pulled, weren't exactly now, were they?" I wriggled my eyebrows in which he just stared at me, clearly dumbfounded. Realization sets upon his face as he said, "You wouldn't dare."

I looked at him, snickering. "Is that a challenge I hear?" As soon as I saw his lip move, I went straight for his lips as I slipped my tongue into his mouth, not wasting any second as I kept on ravashing his mouth with mine. His tongue wasn't fighting back. Boring. I slapped , earning a gasp from him. I giggled into the kiss. I could feel his eyes rolling at this point, but he replied my kiss soon enough.

His hands were still tied by my shirt, as much as I want his hands to unclasp my bra right now, I can't let him go, well, at least not until I've gotten my answers.

I teasingly humped him, earning a low muffled moan. I chuckled into the kiss. Sadly, lack of air became a problem as we pried ourselves away. I sat up, straddling his body. I bit my lip, knowing that it will frustrate him even more. We stayed like that for a while, just staring into each others eyes, nothing except for love and compassion showed in our eyes. The hatred, frustration, annoyance, and anger were gone. And for a second, I actually forgot about the reason why we first were even in this situation. I know Baekhyun, I know that he will never hide anything from me. So, maybe, this arrangement thing was actually really off limits for me to know.

The sound of EXO K's Black Pearl filled the air, interrupting both of us from our thoughts. I laughed, it must be Baekhyun's ringtone. "What are you laughing about?" Baekhyun asked me, cocking an eyebrow as amusement filled his eyes.

I shook my head as I got off the couch and made my way to find Baekhyun's jeans. "What kind of person sets their own song as their ringtone? That's so low," I chuckled, fishing the back pocket of his jeans as I grabbed his phone. My back was facing him as I looked at the caller ID, I know I shouldn't, but what could possibly go wrong if I did? "Well at least it's not as low as trading for answers." I heard him say from behind me, followed by his laugh.

My eyes widened as I saw the caller's name on the phone.

Taeyeon Noona :)

My whole body stiffened and by seeing this, Baekhyun's worried voice snapped me out of my trance. "Who is it?" He asked slowly. I turned my head back to look at a worried looking Baekhyun who was now already sitting up.

I ignored him, chuckling deviously as I leaned my body back against a table. His phone was still in my hand, and the song kept on playing. Jesus, when will she end the call? I looked at him, the love and compassion in his eyes had faded to a stronger emotion.

Worry. That was the emotion he had been showing ever since he set foot in front of my doorstep.

Why would he be worried? Is there something going on between them? Of course, he wouldn't have to feel that way if there was nothing going on, right? Just when the call ended, I felt a vibration from my hand, as a text formed on the screen of the phone that said;

Hey Baekhyun-ssi, it's me Taeyeon :) I tried calling you but it seems like you were busy. Whatever. Anyway, Manager Oppa had told us to meet him later this afternoon in the SM Building? Remember the whole arrangement thingy, right? Kekekeke silly right? Well sadly this is the entertainment world kiddo TT I know its like, really embarassing but we'll get through this, together XD See you later then, bye!

I tightened the grip on the phone as I read the text. She was part of the arrangement? What ing arrangement? How come Taeyeon knows about it but I don't? And why were they both so informal? Aish! No time for questions, I will get the answers. I have to. I stared evily at Baekhyun who gulped in response. I placed the phone on the table behind me, slowly. My eyes never leaving his.

"Tell me, Baekhyun," I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Does this...arrangement thingy have anything to do with..oh I don't know, Taeyeon noona?" I said the last part rather mockingly. His eyes widened. I walked slowly towards him, fury and jealousy got the best of me as I pushed him back on to the couch harshly.

"No wait, you don't understand! I-" I cut him off by placing my lips on his. I didn't wait for his lips to part as I forced my tongue inside his mouth, dominating his lips. He was a good kisser, but I was the best. He sighed in the kiss as he finally responded with just as much dominance, I left his lips as I sat back up. Without thinking I unclasped my bra and took off my undies. I didn't know where all this adrenaline came from but I loved it. He stared at my s for a second before I cut him off. "Eyes up here buddy." I said in a serious tone, the fury never left me.

"Noona please let me explain-" He said desperately.

"NO. You listen to me, Byun Baekhyun, and you better listen close. Do you know how betrayed and sad I felt when you told me about that whole 'secretive' thing when in fact, you were the one who told me that couples shouldn't have secrets?" I spat at him. I slowly entered him as I bit back a moan, and so did he. I continued, "Do you know how shocked and hurt I was when I saw my members' name on your phone, talking to you so freely, and what's worst was that she, Kim Taeyeon, knew about the whole arrangement when me, your girlfriend for 4 years, Byun Baekhyun, 4 ing years, wasn't allowed just because it was ing 'secretive'?!" I yelled, I have already started riding him in an awfully slow pace. He bit his lip, he knew that at a time like this was inappropriate, but just when I slammed back into him, a loud y moan rang my ears. He closed his eyes.

"Open your eyes." I ordered, annoyed. He snapped his eyes open, he wanted to say something but became quiet as soon as he saw my 'don't you dare say a ing word' face. His sighed was cut short by a moan as I fastened my pace on his . He looked at my bouncing s, unconsciously his lips. He wanted to touch them, to feel them, but then he realized that he still had your shirt tied tightly on his wrists.

"N-Noon-ah!" He moaned the last part out, causing me to smile for a while.

"Yes, Baekhyun?" I said, the smile was still on my face. No matter how mad I was at Baekhyun, his cuteness just never fails to make me smile. Upon seeing my smiling face, Baekhyun took it as a cue to slowly explain. "N-Noona, please listen to me," He said pleadingly, I can never resist Baekhyun's cute pleads. I sighed as I gave him a chance, "I'm listening."

"Okay, noona, I- Ah!" He moaned in between his sentence. "Well? You what?" I asked him teasingly, chuckling at his struggle to find his words. "I-I'm sorry.." He whispered, his eyes full of sincerity that I almost wanted to apologize to him as well. I didn't know why but his face just made him smack the guilt he was supposed to feel back to me.

I grunted as I held back a moan, "For what?" I said through clenched teeth. He sighed before continuing. "For not being completely honest with you. I'm s-sorry, I regret it okay? Can you please forgive me?" He said, his voice lacing with regret and sadness. My heart clenched. Damn it, Baekhyun! Stop turning this situation the other way around!

I thought for a while, should I forgive him? Of course I should, but.. "Not until you tell me about the arrangement thing, no, I will not forgive you." I spat back at him, sticking with my first plan and that is to receive the info I needed first before forgiving him. It took him a while to reply as he sighed in defeat. "Fine, I will tell you later. Now can we just...finish this first?" He asked, referring to the , hoping I would agree. I was hesitant at first, what if he suddenly change his mind? I can't ask Taeyeon, she doesn't know about us. I stared at his eyes. "You promise?" A faint smile tugged at his lips, "I promise, cross my heart." He said as another moan escaped his swollen lips.

I smiled, a geniune one. I started to quicken up the pace of my s, riding him in an inhuman pace as I moaned his name for the very first time today. The sound of moans and our sweaty skin against each other were the only thing that could be heard in the room.

After what felt like about 10 minutes, I suddenly felt something inside my stomach and before I knew it, my flowed out onto Baekhyun's stomach as he did the exact same thing. We both let out loud blissful moans of our names as my body collapsed on top of his. We both panted hard, "I love you," Baekhyun said out of nowhere as he kissed my head. "And it'd be nice of you to untie my hands now that we're sorted out, you know.." He said, giving me a small smile.

I sat up, my lower region was still connected to his ia. I lifted my brow up as I looked at him, arms crossed over my chest. "I love you too babe, but we're not 'sorted out' yet," I quoted, "You still haven't told me your secret arrangement crap. Now spill it."

He looked at me as he heaved a big sigh. "You're not going to like it babe." I scoffed. "No , now tell me before I lose my-" I was cut off by the most shocking news I have ever received in my whole entire life.

"Me and Taeyeon noona are arranged to act like a real couple."

 

HEEEEY!

So what do you guys think about the ? At first I didn't really want to write one but there was one person who wanted some so I thought, why not?

Oh and if you're too young please let me know in the comments so that I won't be writing anymore s because tbh it's also quite tiring for my imagination because I'm a and I don't know what feels like, or how it works, so I'm sorry if it !

Anyway, this scene happened 4 months ago, so it's basically the start of where Baekhyun and Taeyeon's couple act started.

The next chapter I will hopefully write it n the present time, just because I can't wait for the drama to start. Kekeke.

Btw, I decided to add YulHan to the fic because like I said, why not? The more the merrier right?

Please comment, upvote and subscribe if you liked it! I spent like six hours writing this crap and I wanna know if someone actually reads it. OTL. Plus this is actually the longest chapter I've ever written so far, job well done lol.

Btw,  thanks for reading! Bye <3

(OH PS. LOOK A BAEKYUL MOMENT, SORT OF:)