I'm not gay!

Heads or Tails
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JONGIN POV

Let me just start off with these words, I am not gay. I swear on my bratty brother Taemin's head that I'm 100% straight, despite what my thoughts may reflect.

Aish, his skin is so flawless and his lips are so plump. How does someone even such perfectly heart shaped lips like that? Is that even natural? Who cares, he makes it work. No, Jongin, you're straight, remember that!

"Hey Jongin. You might want to close your mouth before a fly gets in there." Hoseok said playfully, jolting me out of my conflicting thoughts. "What?"

"You were practically drooling over Kyungsoo." Yixing clarified, strumming the strings of his guitar softly. I blinked and suddenly remembered I was in gym class though our lazy teacher, Coach Yoongi totally bailed on us and gave us a free day. I blushed and quickly wiped my mouth "I-I wasn't drooling. I was just—"

"Enjoying the view?" Baekhyun suddenly came from nowhere with a cheeky smile and nearly scared me to death. "Where the did you come from?"

"Me and Channie were watching the whole time. Listen if you want me to hook you up—" I promptly cut him off and shook my head. "I'm not gay, ok? I just think that his looks nice in those shorts. I mean—" I slapped my hands over my mouth, realizing how I let my thoughts slip out and completely flushed scarlet. Hoseok and Baekhyun burst out laughing at me and I swear I've never been so embarrassed in my life.

"Are you sure you're not gay?" Yixing asked mockingly, his dimple peeking as he smirked and started playing a slow Coldplay song.

I glared at Yixing and grabbed my book bag in a rush to get from all of them as quickly as possible. I cut through the locker room since that was the nearest shortcut. When I walked in, I almost lost my breath at what I happened to see. Standing with his back turned with his body slightly hidden by the locker I was hiding behind I had a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter