The Bet

Heads or Tails
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongdae was the picture perfect student. He always got good grades, he was the lead soloist in his chorus class, he was vice president of Student Council and he had amazing friends. The only "downfall" that many girls had noted was that he was gay, sometimes that led some students to dislike him for that one simple reason.

Oh Sehun, on the other hand, was not so perfect. He got average grades, danced in a group with his friends and wasn't the nicest person to be around most of the time. Both boys were in the same class and when their paths crossed, there were never kind words throw around.

This day was no different. Jongdae sat in his desk, talking to Chanyeol, a boy with messy brown hair and ears that jutted out from his head. "So did you hear about the party Kidoh is throwing this weekend?" Chanyeol spoke excitedly like he always did. Jongdae's brows raised quizzically "You mean Hyosang's parents are letting him throw a party?" Chanyeol laughed, a slightly higher pitch than his actual voice and shook his head. "They're out of town. You down?"

"My dad wants to the baseball game and because this is only free weekend, I have to go." He responsed with a sigh. Suddenly a petite boy with dark eyeliner shaping his eyes walked up to them and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck. "Hey, Baekhyun." Baekhyun grinned as he pressed a soft kiss to the taller boys cheek.

"Are you asking him to Kidoh's party?" Chanyeol nodded and Baekhyun laughed while taking his chest next to his boyfriend. "Jongdae isn't the partying type. He's more the curl up with good book and watch a boring documentart type." Jongdae's face flushed in anger. "Yah! They are not boring. Anyway, I'd rather not go especially since the last party ended with the cops being called."

Sehun walked in with three other boys; one with messy blonde hair and tan skin who Jongdae knew as Jongin, to his left was a boy with short black hair named Hoseok and rounding them off was a short brown haired boy who Jongdae vaguely remembered as Yixing. Jongdae could already see the smirk on S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter