Bubble Tea Date(?)

Heads or Tails
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When school ended, Jongdae waved goodbye to Baekhyun and the others. He walked to XOXO bubble tea shop, humming a quiet tune as he went and when he got there, he saw Sehun standing outside.

"Sehunnie~ You waited for me." Jongdae said cutely, batting his eyelashes at the younger boy who cringed. " Yah! Don't call me that. Anyway, lets to inside." They both went in and two boys stood at the counter, one with dark circles under his eyes and another with orange colored hair.

"Welcome to XOXO where you'll overdose on our great flavors!" The orange haired boy said happily, flashing a wide smile while the boy next to him rolled his eyes. "Taehyung, that sounds so lame."

"Tao, that's what Kris-hyung wants us to say! It's our new slogan!" He said defensively. Tao sighed, turning his attention back to then and his widening at Sehun. "Oh God, not you again. Listen, if you're here to try every flavor in one day again I swear im beating you with my wushu stick." Sehun blushed in anger, slamming his hands down on the counter. "Hey! That was one time!"

Taehyung covered his mouth to contain a giggle. "But you still come here at least 3 times a day." Jongdae sighed "Sorry to break up this lovely reunion but I'd like to get my bubble tea." Tao cleared his throat and smiled. "I'm sorry, sir. What can I get you?"

"A caramel bubble tea." He said with a smile.

"Lavender." Sehun grumbled while handing Taehyung the money, ignoring the way he gazed at Jongdae through his thick eyelashes. "Here you go. Enjoy."

They sat down at the table and Jongdae took a sip of his bubble tea, humming happily at the sweetness. "Hmm, it tastes so good. What does yours taste like, Sehunnie?" Disregarding the use of the embarrassing nickname, he his lips before answering. "You know what lavender smells like?" Jongdae blinked "...Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter