60's of my life

God Gift - 60 seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally I reached the last door. In between me and him. Why... i felt so nervous this time? This nervousness was so real! It was killing me! My heart feel like want to pop out n i just try to calm n breath in and out for a while to calm down myself.

 

"Oh girl, what’s wrong with u? U just want to see that weirdo that u just meet for a minute before. Not ur boyfie or special one okay!" I monologue myself..

 

Yeah. He was not even my boyfriend. We just met. Chill yo! But yeah, i  lied to myself, he was not no one, but already someone for me; special one for unknown reason... hmm..I wondered why too.

 

Slowly, i opened the door, trough the wall in front of me, i searched for him again. My eyes... and... 

 

"Where are you?"

 

Aaaa. Waeyo? My eyes suddenly start teary.. My heart trembling for a reason now. And  why.. Why i felt this is wrong!... was all of that just a dream? 



I saw no one there... there was neither a chair. Nor a black piano... even that boy was not there. Odiga oppa>__< i didn't t know how to describe this feel, neither sad nor angry but i felt like losing... 

 

Why me? Why? Why.. I experienced this. I fall my knee on the floor. My mind became blank. I couldn't help but start to cry. Hardly.

//On the next day//

 

I asked my friend’s n even my schoolmates if they ever listened a piano sounds yesterday.. I gave them clue and even humming the music’s to make it clear.

 

Unfortunately, nobody knows... everybody seem clueless about what i was trying to say.. I felt so down that’s time. Then, i asked my teachers... they also had no idea...i felt so depressed, confused, mad, mad at the same time. Feel so lost! T_T was i delusional myself?

 

No. It was real! What i was experienced and felt was so real! I still remember his lips, his pretty smile, even his beautiful fingers, the moment when we shake hands.. N the most precious his two seconds smile! How could i forget that...


From that day, a rumor started to spread that i was a delulu day dream girl.. The rumor spread fast and the whole school know my story. As a consequences, i fall sick for a week because of the tense and still didn't believe that our meeting (the boy and I) was not real.

 

//A week passed//

 

I'm back to school. Yeah, I feel better and people seem to forget about the stupid rumor already. In a break time, I went to a flower garden near my class to take the fresh air and calm my mind. Suddenly, an ajumma who's our school's cleaner approached me.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." she smiled. I replied her greet with smile too. She looked at me lovely. She patted my head, took a deep breath before started a conversation.

 

 

"Actually he was real..." I was shocked by her sudden confession. Omo.. 'How she’s known?' OK I forgot. Must be because of the rumor. Everyone know my story so no wonder. But how she knew him?

 

"W-whats that’s mean ajumma? Please tell me more! Please... I want to know, and everyone here must know that i was right to prove that i was not crazy delusional girl like they thought about me.. Please!" I talked impatiently.

 

She chuckled at my reaction  "cakammand, calm down little girl. You’re so cute! Like him! hehe"

 

"Him?" shocked. again.

 

"let me tell u a story. Yes, he was real" she continued to talk and the story began....

"It was 3 years ago since he's still here, playing a piano passionately. He had his own dream, to be a singer and a pianist was his ultimate dream. Unfortunately, his father hate to know that ambition of him. He ever broke his piano two times,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter