The notes

God Gift - 60 seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While eating an ice cream that i just bought, i walked leisurely with a happy smile through the class corridor. It’s cappuccino flavor, my favorite! By that ice cream with my all n enjoy it deeply,

 

 

"Aahh basshtaaa^__^"

 

A sound of piano, just been caught by my ears. It’s getting louder and louder~~ harmony n soothing ~~ it was so attractive. I could feel the sincerity of the fingers that tapping each note. It’s full of emotion. Why suddenly i feel touch. Mysteriously it’s touched my heart. It was so emotional. The pianist played like giving message thru its single note. I started to look around searching the source of that sounds. And why people just keep calm and didn't react a single of this matter? What was that actually? "Bonde?" ... i monologue myself.

 

 

I finished the ice cream in hurried coz this time; the mysterious pianist was on my nerve. It's annoyed me lots. What mean by annoyed was not in a bad term. Just it made me want to look for it and my curiosity was at the maximum, I couldn't wait anymore. I searched crazily for it. From corner to corner, room to room and level to level.

 

"Odiga?" ~~ =,=  the higher I leveled up, the louder the sounds. Till I reached the final door. Our school rooftop. I was doubtful for a moment but my curiosity won, so I have gut to go for it.

 

Slowly, opened the door. Ahhhh the sunshine rays was so delight hit my eyes. 

 

 

"Huuuhh?that’s..."

 

 

 

'That’s him! The pianist! I found you!' mumbled alone.

 

In a corner..., there was a barrier. I stood behind a wall and tried to peekaboo. There was a black unique piano with a sheet of paper. And.. And a guy sitting on a chair. He looked mysterious.. I couldn't see his face clearly coz of my place. It’s too limited; sight of mine. I need to be careful, a step forward could reveal my existence.

 

From the distance, I stared at him; he wore a black coat with a hoodie that help to hid well half of his face... lips. He has beautiful lips. A kissable plum lips. Gosh. Sometimes he it while playing the notes with his fingers...i found it so attractive. My eyes focused on his moving fingers for the whole time. He has such a pair of beautiful hands! Just seeing them danced on the notes, made me fall deeply in his world. The way he played, the music’s that blends in the air, even the image of him, was so beautiful. Who’s this guy...he is so mysterious. He played the piano so well! With his beautiful fingers, imp feel like spent almost my break hour to stare at him ~

 

Weirdly,  when i actually peek on time, it just like a minute stare enjoying him, perfectly 60 seconds...BUT why i did feel like time was sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter