Jackson Wang - Wasted Time (Part 2)

GOT7 Scenarios

*A part 2 was requested, i’ve kept it short and snappy though because i’m not really fond of dragging things out. To be honest i’m not entirely sure how I feel about this maybe i’ll write a better part 2 in a few days and replace it but I don’t know yet. I hope you guys like it anyway :))* 

It’d been a whole week since you last saw Jackson. He’s been staying at the GOT7 dorm ever since that day, leaving you in the house all by yourself.

To say you didn’t miss him would be a lie, waking up just wasn’t the same without seeing his stupid face lying next to you but you were too stubborn to go running to him.

During your time apart you’d started to go for walks, going anywhere your feet felt like taking you and today that was a little coffee shop that you had stumbled across by accident. You could have missed it if the smell didn’t draw you in. The aroma of freshly ground coffee lured you in and before you knew it you’d ordered and were seated by the window. You stared as raindrops started to mark the glass, trickling down as they raced each other to the bottom. It felt peaceful here. It was warm and cosy and you thought you’d be able to forget everything in that moment until you heard a familiar voice.

'Can I get a coffee please?'

As soon as you looked his way you made eye contact, making you regret ever looking in the first place. You quickly averted your gaze hoping he hadn’t registered that it was you but you heard footsteps getting closer. His shoes were the first thing you saw, they were the ones you bought him for his birthday last month. I’m not ready to look up! I’m not ready to look up! but nevertheless you did and deep down you didn’t regret it.

Just seeing his face made your heart beat that little bit faster but he looked drawn, like he hadn’t slept for days. He wasn’t energetic like you remembered and he didn’t feel like the same person. He gestured to the seat across from you and you gave him a slight nod, not trusting your voice.

A silence fell between you, it was oddly comfortable despite the circumstances. You lifted your head to look at him, his eyebrows were furrowed and you could tell he was trying really hard to tell you something. He looked so lost, so innocent.

'Jackson' You whispered and his head snapped up.

'I'm so sorry ______' He started and you nodded, failing to choke back the tears.

'I know Jackson, I know' 

You wiped your eyes and it was only then you noticed that he was crying too. Forgetting why you were even angry in the first place you leaned over the table, cupping his face in your small hands. You swiped your thumbs across his cheeks to dry them and he held onto you.

'I'll never do t-that to you ever a-again, I p-promise' He sobbed and you pulled him closer so you could kiss his lips.

'I love you ______. I love you more than anything in the world'

'Since when were you this greasy?' You laughed a little, making Jackson smile. A smile you hadn't seen for a week, you had almost forgotten what it looked like. It was still perfect.

'It's what happens when I have to put up with Jr. all week' He stated, making you laugh again.

'God, I've missed that laugh' He confessed and you brushed a few hairs from his eyes.

'You don't have to miss it anymore' You breathed, pulling on his collar to connect your lips for a second time.

'I love you ______'

'I love you too, Jackson'