Page 5

Plain secrets

The sky is dark again . The blonded lady sighed as her eyes stared at the grey-ish sky underneath her shades . She reached for the black umbrella beside her before opening the car's door , leaving her driver alone . Her steps are slow but overflowing with confidence . Her petite body with that black leathered coat and shades under the black umbrella , she gave this fierce and charismatic aura as she walks into field . 

She started to search for something on the ground . Her head turned from the left to the right until she reached right on the middle of the field , observing the tombstone infront of her . Spring is coming but its still cold in Seoul , even the weather isn't accurate . She tighten her grip on the umbrella as she stared at the colourful flowers which started to bloom beside the grave . 

She then stared at the tombstone and read the name carved on the stone . She dosen't know why this grave isn't designed nicely when the dead is actually from a wealthy family . It's just weird . 

Baekhyun-ah , please forgive me for not visiting your funeral that day . I really don't know . I have lots of work to be done too . Its not that I don't want to come ... Anyways , I hope you're doing fine up there . Jieun can't stop thinking of you by the way . I guessed you already know this but hey , its been 3 months . She missed you alot . The day you were confirmed dead , ----

She stopped , eyes widen . were hanging a while ago but she closed it back immedietly . Where's the date ? She blinked . She knew even though she's wearing her shades , there's immposible she's mistaken . Why there's no date carved on the tombstone ? She gulped , frozen for awhile . But she knew there's something fishy going on . She had this weird feeling . 

After a while , she slid her hands into the pocket , searching for her phone and made a call . 

"Who's there" 

A husky voice of a lady could be heard . 

"We have something to do " 

She said , ignoring the lady on the phone . But looks like the lady understood . 

"I get it "

The lady was about to end the call . 

"Wait , Bom eonnie !" 

She called as the lady waited silently . 

"Bring along the guns "

"No worries , I'll take care of that . "

 

 

 

"Who are you ? " His voice is quite deeper than I thought from what he looked like . "Lee Jieun" I said as I stared at his suprised face . "And you are ?" I added . "Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol" He stood up , fixing his hair . 

"Why are you here ?'" He asked while smiling . He stared at me with his big eyes . 

"Its my bestfriend's house . And you ?" I asked him back . 

 

"Baekhyun let me to stay here "

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE

-SQUISYMARSH