Morning Walk~

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~*No One’s POV*~

You woke up around 5 am, and saw some clothes neatly folded on the small table beside your bed, and there was a small note,

‘Hey Sis! The uniform was delivered after you fell asleep, so DON’T FORGET TO WEAR THIS! Heh! See ya Sis!’

You smiled and did your daily morning routine (Brush teeth, shower etc.) and changed into your school uniform.

‘wow the new school uniform is cute!’ You thought to your self, and took your bag pack, then your hand phone vibrated, you took it and looked at it,

‘1 New Message’

You wondered who sent you the message, So you decided to read the message from the unknown sender.


To: ~~~~

Hey ~~~~!! Can you come out of you house now? I wanna walk with you to school!

Hehe~ Please hurry I’ve been here for… 30 mins. Now T^T

Keke~

From: Gongchan

‘Gongchan? How’d he get my number?… Oh gosh! Soojin!!!! I left her with CNU yesterday, so he might’ve asked her… for my number…but she wont give it to him unless… they were all following me and then convinced Soojin!’ You thought to yourself  as you went down stairs, you pulled up your socks until they reached your knees and wore your sneakers since normal black school shoes are sort of uncomfortable for you.

You opened the main door and as soon as you did, some one called you.

“Yah! ~~~~-ah!!” You saw Gongchan waving his hand, with a happy smile on his face, and to your surprise he actually looked cute in the new school uniform,

You just stared at Gongchan.

“Uh… ~~~~-ah…” you finally came to your senses.

“Huh.. oh.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” you asked.

“To walk ya to school!” Gongchan said and jumped like a kid, you just gave him a small smile and locked the  door, You completely ignored Gongchan and started to walk to schoo.

“Hey! Wait for me!!” Gongchan said while jogging over to you.

“I didn’t agree, though” You said and continued to walk.

“But I know you wouldn’t mind! So I’m walking you to school!” Gongchan said,

“Okay, Okay fine, You can walk me to school just don’t talk… I’m not in the mood today” you said groggily.

“Okay…. But I have a few things to say..” Gongchan said slowly.

“What is it?” You asked trying not to sound too curious,

“One. You look cute in the new school uniform” Gongchan said and smirked, your eyes widened and you blushed hard and looked down to hide your red blushing face.

“Is there something wrong?” Gongchan asked worriedly,

“Uhm.. Nope! Nothing at all!” you said trying to make it sound obvious that nothing was wrong but Gongchan saw through it.

“Why are you blushing?” Gongchan asked trying not to smirk and tried to keep his ‘innocent’ and ‘cute’ looking face on.

“I-i-i-I’m n-n-not b-blu-blushing!!!”  You said defensively,

“Yeeeees, you

Please log in to read the full chapter