Good Night~

Be The One For All! Always Beside, B1A4
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

~*No One’s POV*~

 

“Aw, Gongchan~ Cant we switch for now? I don’t wanna sleep next to Jinyoung-Hyung… makes me feel you know…g-” Baro got cut off by Sandeul and CNU.

“And you think we don’t feel the same?! Now be fair and go sleep with Jinyoung!!!” They yelled and they both dragged Baro to the bed where Jinyoung was lying on.

“This, I will never do… ever again…” Jinyoung mumbled balefully as he hid behind the sheets.

“See even Jinyoung-hyung doesn’t want me to be beside him…” Baro whined.

CNU and Sandeul looked at him with a serious look.

“Fine…” Baro said as he went on the other side of the bed.

CNU and Sandeul smirked after that.

“Where do you wanna sleep Sandeul? Here…” CNU said as he pointed to the bed.

“…or there?” CNU said as he pointed on the sofa.

“Hmm…. Here!” Sandeul said as he jumped on the bed, CNU sighed.

“Figures, gimmie a Pillow!!” CNU said as he reached out his hand.

“Come here and get it yourself…” Sandeul whined.

“Aww… its too far… And your right next to it…” CNU whined as he pouted.

“Aigo, Lazy Bear…” Sandeul said as he threw the pillow at CNU.

“Am not!” CNU protested.

“Are too!” Sandeul replied as he hid behind the covers, CNU made a face and his way to the sofa.

“Whooa! The sofa is so… soft…” CNU said loudly as if he wanted Baro and Jinyoung to hear.

“YOU GUYS

Please log in to read the full chapter