fin

without you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmYwDhxZoU

Jackson wang is the bad boy of the school. With his good looks girl sometimes throws themselves to him. You ________ kim, the normal kid in school, you friends with everyone. You sometimes think you a nerd, different from other people. You and Jackson wang, completely the opposite of each other. He likes to beat people who mess with him, while you never mad with anyone even if the person messes with you. Everyone see the difference between you and him but that’s what makes your relationship with him more strong. Jackson wang the bad boy in school, the boy that everyone wished to be their boyfriend is the man in your life. He is your boyfriend, it may have shocked everyone in school because of the difference between you and him but that’s what make your relationship with him more stronger because you and him complete each other.

It was Thursday morning, you were getting ready for school in your room. Wearing the school uniform neat and clean. “_________-ah, Jackson is here already” your umma shouted from downstairs, Jackson always came to your house and go to the school with you, even though he always created trouble but he never skipped school and always have the best scored in exam and he also made the school proud when he win the fencing tournament. “I’m coming” you looked at the mirror for the last time before grab your backpack and out to downstairs.

“morningumma and good morning to you oppa” you greeted your mother and kissed her cheeks, Jackson grinned and turned his head, you shake your head and kissed his cheeks to. “aigoo, you two are so sweet” you mother smiled and put your plate of breakfast next to Jackson. “thank you umma” Jackson said to your mother and continue eating his breakfast, you and Jackson have known since childhood, he was your childhood friends. Your family and his family were really liking the idea of you and him dating and when you and Jackson started dating the relationship between two family become more closer. “you two should hurry up or you will be late” you and Jackson quickly eat your breakfast and rushed out the door after you and Jackson kissed your umma goodbye.

“oppa. Did you finished your homework?” you asked Jackson as you and him walk hand in hand to school. “of course I finished it. What do you think I do? Get nagged or do the easy homework” you smiled in triumph when you know your planned on nagged to him has work. “it’s for your own good anyway oppa” you tip toed near him and kissed his cheeks. “thank you oppa for listening my nagging” he smiled and put his arm on your shoulder and kissed the top of your head.

after arrived in school, you and Jackson walked to your locker to put all your stuff away. “what’s up love bird” the got7 boys said to you and Jackson. “annyeongoppa and my dongsaeng” you greeted them back. They known you since you were always with jackson, because they have been his friends since middle school. “how you been _______-ah” jb started as his put his arm on your shoulder. “I’ve been good, same stuff everyday.” Jackson pulled you from jb arms and put his arms around your shoulder. He gets jealous easily. “aish, what a jealous boyfriend I got here” the got7 boys laughed at your comments. “no I’m not” he said and pouted. Before you could said another words, the bell started ringing. “you guys go first, I’m sending her to her class first” Jackson started and walked with you in his arm towards your class. “annyeongoppa. See you later” you waved toward got7 and walked with Jackson to your class. “alright baby, I see you at recess ok” he said and kiss your forehead before walking away towards his class.

The first period end pretty well, more homework like always. It was finally time for your recess. You packed you bag and walked out the front door. You turned around and didn’t saw Jackson anywhere. you walked around the school and try to find him. Finally you saw bambam near his locker. “dongsaeng-ah” he turned to you and smiled. “noona, are you looking for jacksonhyung?” he asked to you. “yup, I didn’t saw him outside my classroom” you said and pouted. “jacksonhyung is in the detention room, he got into a fight. Again” you sighed when you heard what bambam said. It was to normal that you didn’t shocked to heard the news. “thanksmaknae” you ruffled his hair and walked towards the your school office. “sir, I think I didn’t finished my homework. Can I get into detention?” the teacher shocked to heard your request, you always been a smart student in school and never set foot to detention. “it’s ok _________-ah, you never did this problem before. You didn’t have to go to the detention.” Your teacher said calmly, trying his best to let you go. “no sir, if I didn’t get into detention. I will keep repeating, please sir” you said and bowed to your classroom teacher. “ok _______-ah, but don’t do this again. You can go to the detention room” you bowed one last time and walked you way to the detention room. You took a deep breath and open the room door.

Got7 boys eyes widen when they saw you walked into the room. You never have set foot into that worst place in school. You saw Jackson sleeping at his table. Mark lightly shake Jackson to wake him up. “hyung! Jackson hyung! Wake up” he said and keep shaking Jackson. He swat mark hands and look up from his table, that when he locked eyes with you. You looked around before you sits at a table near the back door. Jackson watch your every step with sad eyes, you knows that he try to hold back his tears. You put your hands on the table and buried you face on it.

You felt someone sits infront of you, you don’t have to look up to know who it was. “baby, What are you doing here?” he asked with a calm voice. “I didn’t finished my homework” you looked up and saw his sad face, his lips have dried blood and blue eyes. “and what are you doing here?” you said and caressed his cheeks, Jackson took your hand in his and kissed it gently. “I got into a fight, I’m sorry if I’ve make you worried” he said and kissed you hands again. You closed your eyes trying to hold back your tears. “please, don’t do this again” you said and as tears escape from your eyes. “I’m going out for a while and don’t get out” the teacher said and walked out the door. You swear your heard he mumble “aish what is wrong with this school, smart kids gets in detention”, you didn’t blame him for that.

“baby, please don’t cry. I didn’t mean to make you worried. that kid started first but he got away and I got detention.” You wiped you tears away and smiled to him. “it’s ok oppa. I didn’t mind. Ijust want to spend the time with you today.” He look at you and smile. “oppa, what would you do if I left you and never come back?” Jackson stiffen and look to you. “why you asked that question?” you shrugged at his question and played with his hand. “your detention is over and school is also over, you can go home now.” Wow, you in detention that long. Just you about to get up , your vision started to blurry and you passed out, luckily Jackson was there to catch you. “_________-ah!! Baby!! Wake up!” he shakes you but you still didn’t wake up. Jr quickly pulled out his phone and call the ambulans.

You wake up with the smell of medicine fill the room, you looked around the room and saw you umma crying with Jackson hugging her while the other got7 sits around them. “umma! Oppa!” you called thru the oxygen mask. They quickly run towards you, umma hold your hand while Jackson beside her with tears in his eyes. “why you didn’t tell us about your cancer?” your umma started, so they finally find out. You have a deadly cancer, it was a final stage and the medicine that you been taking all this long didn’t work. “mianhaeumma. Mianhaeoppa and my dongsaeng. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you guys about my cancer. I don’t want you guys to worry” everyone started crying, even you. “what about me? Did you ever think how I feel when I found out about this? Why didn’t you tell me?” jb patted his back, trying to calm him down.” I’m sorry oppa, I didn’t tell you about this because I didn’t want you to worried about me. I-“ before you could finished the pain started to come back, you cried because of the pain. The doctor rushed into your room. The nurse have your mother and the other out of your room so the doctor can do his jobs. Your umma cried and calling your named outside of the room, bambam hugged your umma trying to calm her down. The other and Jackson also cry. “I’m sorry misskim, I couldn’t save your daughter.” Your umma calling your name, Jackson passed out when he heard it. It was a scene that many people didn’t want to experience. The hospital was filled with the cry of your love one.

After your memorial service have done, Jackson go to your room. he looked at the photo of you and him and also the others that you hang across your bedroom wall. He looked around the room when suddenly a box caught his attention. He open the box and started to cry again. It was full of you memories together. He pulled out a letter inside the box that have his name on it.

Dear my boy, Jackson wang.

How have you been my boy? Have you been holding up well? I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you about my sickness, I didn’t want you to worry. I just want you to know that I always love you oppa, I want you to remember our memories together. Tell the others I love them. how is umma? Tell her I’m sorry. Tell her that I’m happy to have a mother like her and I proud to be her daughter. Sorry again for making all of you cry, I hope our memories with everyone will always be remember.

p/s: I hope you find my replacement, someone who can take care of you for the rest of your life. I love you oppa, you the best thing that ever happen to me.

Jackson hugged the letter closed to his heart as he cry again for the hundred time, the thought of you leaving him is the thing that he never want to imagined happen. “I love you too baby and I will never forget you from my life, you are the best thing that ever happen to me” he said and wiped his tears away. He fold the letter neatly and put it back in the box. He took the box and walked out of the room. He looked into the room for the last time and closed it for the last time.


Soo ..how was it ..i want this story to have a happy ending but that mad clown song- without you been stuck in my mind, that’s why it have this stupid ending.. sorry if it ..i tell you a secret, I cried when I wrote at the part she died… sorry again..thank you for reading..