Chapter 4

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the bell rang, Bora went to Jinhee’s place and patted her back. After the announcement, Jinhee became impassive and dead-pan.

“Don’t worry, Jinhee. If you want to dispatch or murder your partner, I would be honored to lead the way.” Bora said-just trying to cheer her up. Jinhee chuckled softly, and left a long sigh and groaned silently. Bora looked so worried and felt sorry for her bestfriend.

Afterwards, Bora went to the library to study for the lessons she missed the whole month. And for Jinhee? She went to a place where she can relax and be herself.

She trudged her way to their music room. With heavy steps from exhaustion, she passed by the students ignoring their presence. She found herself standing in front of a big room with a wooden door. The hallway was empty because it was already dismissal, and the students were all on their way to their usual place during Fridays. The club. Jinhee hates clubs. She hates partying. She hates noises. Simply, she hates everyone.

She turned the door knob, and as she pushed the door, she found herself slightly smiling just by the sight of what was inside. There’s a mini stage in front where the choirs usually stand. There’s a pile of guitar on the left, a pile of violin, a pile of bass, a pile of cello, and the different kinds of flute, and instruments piled in every corner of the music room. There’s a drum set at the far end of the room. And there were chairs lined up.

Jinhee dragged herself to the spot that she loves the most.

Grand Piano.

Jinhee sat on the chair, and traced her fingertips against the keys slowly brushing from left to right. She let out a deep sigh, and started to play the piano.

 

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wg_JpVHkio> 

 

She played a melody that soothes and relaxes her mind. As she played the piano, her memories with Joongki suddenly appeared on her mind.

 

 

 

Flashback

“Is that song for me?” Jinhee looked at Joongki wearing her puppy eyes and aegyo. He chuckled, and continued to play the piano without looking at Jinhee. Jinhee pouted and frowned.

They were seated side by side on the piano chair while he was playing the piano smoothly and calmly. Jinhee just stared at him with full of affection and admiration. He was just running his fingers against the piano keys and played a very soothing and calming melody. Making her look at him in awe.

Then he stopped and looked at her, “Yes.”

“What?” Jinhee looked at him with a confused expression and with a mouth agape.

“Yes. This song is for you” he smiled at her with affection and love. Her face turned into scarlet and smiled contentedly. He slowly moved his face to her face, and soon brushed his lips on her lips. Their lips were in sync as they kissed passionately and he was caressing her cheeks. He slowly broke the kiss, and kissed her forehead.

“I love you so much, Park Jinhee. Even if I die, it will never change. Even if I die, I will never let you go. I will always be your protector and guardian angel.”

“Yah! Stop saying those things!” Jinhee pouted when he stated those words like something bad is going to happen. Joongki chuckled softly and looked at Jinhee straight in the eyes

 “You know.. life is for the living, death is for the dead, let life be like music, when you think that the world abandoned you, just listen to music.. volume up, and ignore the world. Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind, and gives its rest, and heals the heart.."

"When the pain penetrates, the music resonates" as Jinhee continued his sentence.

"That's why when you are in the state of depression or anxiety, continue playing this song that I composed for you, and finish it because I don't have enough time to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter