Sequel

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Music of Hope.." Jinhee said as she read the big sign in front of the gate "..school?" she looked at Sehun, who just nodded and smiled as he looked around the building.

"What are we doing here, Sehun?" she asked when he ignored her.

"This.." he turned his head to Jinhee as he grabbed her right hand, "is my home."

They fell into silence as Jinhee comprehended what he just said. "what?" she blinked many times and knitted her eyebrows, but Sehun just ignored her and pulled her along the way as they entered the school and were greeted by the people working there. Jinhee shook her head as Sehun ignored her again, annoying her more. They bowed and greeted the workers as they walked along the hallway. But it seemed something was off as the workers showed a lot of respect to Sehun.

"Oh! Sehun-ssi!" a middle-aged woman approached the two as she smiled at them, "it's been a long time sir! Thank goodness you visited! the kids have been asking for your presence and won't stop nagging until they see you and they were all wild, asking for sehun, asking for sehun, asking for sehun, asking for--"

"Seohyun!" Sehun half-exclaimed as he chuckled, "calm down! the last time I visited here was just a week ago, so calm down, okay?" he laughed as this Seohyun girl was catching her breath. As soon as she calmed down, she noticed the girl beside Sehun.

"Omo! Who is this pretty lady?" she bowed and greeted Jinhee. Jinhee politely bowed and she blushed on the compliment.

"Ah yes, Seohyun, this is Jinhee.." as he nodded his head slowly; it was more of a sentence that says 'you-do-know-her-right' but Seohyun seemed like she didn't get what he was pertaining to.

"Jinhee?" she slowly shook her head and looked confused. But after observing her for a moment, her eyes widened as she remembered the girl, “Omo! I can’t believe I already met the girl that Sehun-ssi has always talked about!” she said cheerfully, “you know, he’s been talking about you everyday, even every—“

“My my! seohyun!” as he cut her off, “you know, you can be a little tooooo.. detailed about everything and—“

“HI THERE BEAUTIFUL NOONA!" squeaked a little voice, the three of them looked at the owner of the voice as Sehun’s eyes lit up, and Jinhee has always loved kids and she ignored what has Seohyun just said and put her attention on the kid, "I am Yugyeom! And I’m a Kim!” as the little boy flashed a big smile that spread to his plump face.

Jinhee bent down a little to have better access as she reached for his hair and ruffled it. “Hi there little Kim Yugyeom!” she cheered, “this beautiful noona’s name is Jinhee, and I’m a Park!” she said cheerfully. Sehun scoffed with Jinhee’s outburst of ‘beautiful noona’. But Jinhee elbowed his leg hard enough that made him stumble and yelp softly.

“Omo!” Yugyeom exclaimed as he put his both hands on his mouth, shocked. “Park Jinhee noona?!” he said excitedly, confusing Jinhee more as she tilted her head looking at him.

“You know me?” she asked, “let me clarify it—why does everyone know me here?”

“Hyung’s beautiful pig princess!” a glint of sparkle in his eyes as he said it. Sehun and Seohyun snorted quietly by what little yugyeommie has said. “Ah! Hyung told us so much about you!” Jinhee bit her lower lip trying not to laugh out loud as she stood up straight and turned to Sehun, who was blushing from what little Yugyeomie has said. Jinhee forced a cough and crossed her arms and glared at Sehun.

“Mr. Oh Sehun” she started, closing the gap between them, “may I know..” she glared at him deeper than before, “have you lost a screw in your brain?”

Sehun coughed forcefully avoiding her evil glares, scratching his nape, “Wh-what?” he stammered.

“And told the kids that I’m a pig princess? Do-I-Even-Look-Like-A-Pig-to-you?!” she scoffed at him and Sehun just gave her a faint smile

“I-I just love pigs you know.. piglet..pooh..” his voice lowered, “..pooh.” he whispered.

Jinhee rolled her eyes and whispered, but it was audible enough for Sehun to hear it, “stupid prince. Pooh is not even a pig” as she returned to Yugyeom. “Ah little Yugyeomie,” she smiled, “do you know that your hyung once accidentally shoot his chopsticks inside his nostrils when he was about to take a bite because he was very sleepy? And then one time he accidentally drank vinegar instead of cola? And then there’s this time—“ Sehun immediately covered out of shame as he smiled at Yugyeom  and chuckled embarrassingly.

 “Our pig princess here is just tired, okay? Don’t mind this beautiful pig prin-“ he felt a hard nudged on his waist and he yelped out of pain, and she turned her head to Sehun and glared at him for the last time.

 

 

 

 

“Oh c’mon Jinhee! You--NO. WE know you eat like a pig!” Sehun shouted when Jinhee stomped out of the buildi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter