chapter 1 the final?

It's a cold night

The Super junior members were tired emotionally and physically, form their final batch of Mr Simple promotions and saying Goodbye to Heechul for two years without making a public farewell, it created a lingering air of loneliness and sadness. 

But during these times the members supported each other more, giving pats on the back when passing each other and some were seeking comfort in each other's warm embrace.

Soon another tiring day was gone.

And it was night.

And there wasn't a sound to be hear from the dorms.

Some members were sleeping the disappointment away, others were out - forgetting reality and some were tossing and turning in their beds.

While two were snuggled under a thin layer of sheets. 

Siwon's strong arms embraced Kyuhyun's hunched body, his breath warmed his neck and his hands rested in the center of the maknae's chest like a form of protection or healing from all sorrows.

--

 

Kyuhyun shifted in my arms, he was restless, worried and he was trying to sleep.

An attempt to at least.

sigh*

gruntle*

rustle*

...

"Kyuhyun ah, please, what's wrong?"

His dark, figure seemed to shrink in my open arms. He lied there still and motionless. Then he faced me suddenly with wet and teary eyes and searched for my face in the dark. And as if he had given up looking for me he turned his back to me again,  and instead moved slightly away from me.

I rested my hand on his slim shoulders and tucked the strands of hair behind his ears. I leaned towards his tender scent and kissed the soft skin behind his ear. But Kyuhyun lay oblivious to it all. Feeling colder and colder in my arms.

I wondered what I could do? 

What could I do to comfort this lonely maknae,as a caring older brother who loved him the most. Should I do something dramatic and confess my eternal friendship, love and companionship? Or should I just keep cuddling this stiff figure until he melted. Or pushed me away, and search the rooms of other member's for affection?

I looked longingly at the back of his head, embedded in the large pillows. 

He was going to shuffle further away from me, so I twisted my grip on his shoulders and turned his whole body to face me. Before he could refuse or shove me away, I wrapped my arms tightly around his slender waist and buried my head in the nape of his shoulders.

chest to chest.

cheek to cheek.

and one throbbing heart against the other.

--

 

'mmmph' he grunted.

'shhhhh,' I whispered.  'let me just hold you like this, and if I were you I would let me hold you, because its the exact kind of comfort you need and I would regret refusing that good looking, nice smelling, killer smile man's best hug.'

He remained quiet... but lifted his two arms gradually up and around my neck. Rubbing his face against my chest. I pulled him tighter towards me. And ran my hands up and down his waist, then up behind his neck then down his back again. And again. And again.Feeling the bumps of his ribs, bones and his smooth skin through his light shirt.

He grew calmer and his body relaxed in my open arms.

He sighed deeply then fell asleep.

--

 

By the time I realised, I was already trapped in Kyu hyun's scheme.

 

--

"WHAT!" I shouted in my thoughts.

"Kyu hyun ah, Kyu Hyun AH, Baby Kyu, its time to wake up now?!" I whispered loudly. "Hey you can't do this! what about my comforting? huh?, eh! fat choding Wake Up!" I hissed even louder.

But...he was out. Cold. Clinging to my neck like a big lump of meat. I shook his shoulders roughly but he didn't even twitch.

"That is not fair, this is how you repay me...good paid with selfishness" I whispered breathless into his ears."You better watch out, if you think this is over...because you know it's just the beginning" I warned him. And nibbled playfully on his ear. 

But I gave up soon after that. And just rolled my whole body on top of him and propelled myself to the other side, so we were in opposite positions. I planted a trail of kisses down his neck. Lifted my leg on his hip. Pulled his face towards mine for a quick kiss. 

And pushing my body closer and closer to his, I  fell asleep next to a warm, grinning boy.