Chapter 3

Will we meet again?
Five days after their live tour, life soon became more stressful for Yunho and Changmin since they had to act for upcoming dramas and still work on their new album and eventually they had a heated argument. Changmin was growing so tired, so very tired of how the light from Yunho's eyes disappeared after their concerts. He hated it... hated that Yunho's laughs were empty and hated how his smiles were fake. All he wanted was for his Hyung to find his own happiness and to not dwell on the past. Yunho and Changmin were currently seated at the dinner table when Yunho spotted the nervousness and worry clearly shown on Changmin's face and suddenly asked '' Is there something you wish to tell me,Changmin?'' For a while Changmin did not know how to express his feelings to his Hyung.''Hyung you're not really happy,are you?'' Changmin finally asked. ''Huh?'' Yunho asked in wonderment. Yunho:''What do you mean?'' ''How could I not be happy?'' ''we have precious fans who truly love us and we are even planning a tour in the U.S....''Changmin:'' Hyung,please stop it, you don't have to pretend around me...'' Yunho: ''what... what exactly do you mean? '' Ever since the split, you've never been the same,you completely changed, after our comeback, you lost so much of yourself''. ''Please tell me where he went, the strong leader who smiled brightly, no matter what obstacles came in his way..'' ''where... where is he?''. Yunho dropped his fork and stopped eating ''Changmin...'' It's because of him, isn't it'' '' You can't cope with the fact that you lost the man you loved and cherished for years, not to mention the rest of our bandmates''. ''Hyung, let's just stop...''. '' stop what?'' Yunho asked, not wanting to believe what Changmin was saying. Changmin looked Yunho in the eyes with a dull look on his face and said '' let's stop this false hope, huh?'' ''It's been four very long years, they don't love us... if they did they wouldn't have left us....''. Changmin was tired and has started to lose his faith. Changmin:'' Always keep the faith, huh?'' ''Don't make me laugh, keep the faith in who exactly?'' '' the brother's who left us?!'' Yunho reached across the table and grabbed Changmin's collar and yelled'' Shut up!'' '' They haven't betrayed us!''.''All those years we shared our hardships together and laughed together, did they mean nothing to you?!'' ''Nothing at all?! Yunho glared at Changmin while tears formed in the corner of his eyes. Yunho let go of his grip of Changmin's shirt and stared at the floor and asked him ''Is this how you really feel, Changmin?''. ''What happened to all those words you said five days ago before our concerts in Japan?!'' ''WERE THOSE ALL LIES, ALSO?!'' Yunho screamed. Pissed could not even describe how Yunho felt at this moment. Changmin stared at Yunho and said in a monotone voice ''Hyung, aren't they the reason why we're like this, why TVXQ is so broken?'' ''Why do you wait for them as if they will come for us?'' Yunho stared Changmin in the eyes '' What made you change so much so fast, who exactly put these thoughts in your mind?'' Changmin looked out the window and replied'' President Sooman just finally showed me the truth'' Yunho's eyes widened. That bastard was what broke up Tvxq and now he was messing with their maknae. Oh hell no, Yunho was going to talk some sense into Changmin, no matter what he believed, afterall he is the leader.