Chapter 4

Will we meet again?
Changmin:Hyung, when, when are you going to stop having this useless hope? they left, that means that they don't care about us! Hyung.. your 29 years old... isn't it time to stop loving him,huh? Your parents keep on asking for grandchildren, and why wait for someone who can't even give you that? Why wait for someone who doesn't even have the ability to pass on the Jung name? Just go for BoA, she keeps on clinging on to you, anyways..... Yoochun and Junsu... do you really think that they are waiting for us even though Junsu fought with you on twitter and we didn't even attend Yoochun's father's funeral...? wake up Yunho hyung, this is reality, not just a figment of your imagination. Just accept it, accept the fact that TVXQ will always be a 2 member band and that we will never be able to communicate to JYJ again. Can't you see? It's easier this way.... It's easier to just stop pretending.... As Changmin says this tears roll down his face. Yunho: Changmin ah... I know it hurts and im sorry that I couldn't keep us together like a leader should... but don't forget what happened those years we were together, dont forget that ' we are one eternally' and that we will 'always keep the faith' isn't that what Yoochun said?JYJ didn't sing ' W ' and 'Nameless Song' for nothing and remember what Jae said, this is not seperation, it is waiting.Remember when Junsu said “Without TVXQ, I wouldn’t be like myself, who I am today''. Can't you see? Even though it is hard and we sometimes have our disputes, we are all still waiting for that day we can sing on stage together as five and see the beautiful red ocean we created together. Changmin: Hyung... im sorry... Yunho holds Changmin as he cries and sings ''Since the day you left without a word of goodbye I feel that the scenery around me has changed. The promise I made that I would become your everything and the incomplete memories have also changed.'' ''When you were crying by yourself back then, if only had I run to you you would still be by my side. If I was given one more chance, I would tell you once again that I love you. But the words that contain my overflowing feelings cannot reach you anymore.'' ''Where are you now? Who are you being with? What kind of clothes are you wearing? What are doing and laughing at? I am right here. Even now, I am right here. And I still believe that we will see each other again. You’re the only one I’m thinking of.'' ''Just once more, I want you to stand at my back with your tied hair asking me “Guess who it is~~~” and expecting me to say out your name. Just the two of us being silly like that day by day.'' Changmin sings back with teary eyes and a sad smile on his face ''I can’t forget you, But the truth is, I don’t want to forget you. I can’t feel even a bit of happiness because you’re not by my side. No matter how hard I try, I’ll end up crying Where are you now? Who are you being with? What kind of clothes are you wearing? What are doing and laughing at? I am right here. Even now, I am right here. I still believe that we will see each other again. You’re the only one I’m thinking of. Therefore, I am right here singing the song by myself. Even though I don’t have any reason to embrace this pain anymore, I can’t help doing it. Even if I know that the days when you were by my side making my world shine won’t come back again, and no matter what will happen, no matter how far I’m lost, I never ever want to forget that my heart has chosen to love you. No matter where you are, no matter who you are being with, no matter what kind of dream you are dreaming of, or what you are doing and laughing at, I will be here forever. Even now, I right am here, believing in a day that we will meet again. This feeling won’t change, and you are the only one I’m thinking of. This feeling won’t change, and you are the only one I’m thinking of. and my tears just won’t stop.'' Yunho and Changmin sing together ''Where are you now? Who are you being with? What kind of clothes are you wearing? What are doing and laughing at? I am right here. Even now, I am right here. I still believe that we will see each other again. You’re the only one I’m thinking of.'' ''Therefore, I am right here singing the song by myself. Even though I don’t have any reason to embrace this pain anymore, I can’t help doing it. Even if I know that the days when you were by my side making my world shine won’t come back again, and no matter what will happen, no matter how far I’m lost, I never ever want to forget that my heart has chosen to love you. No matter where you are, no matter who you are being with, no matter what kind of dream you are dreaming of, or what you are doing and laughing at, I will be here forever. Even now, I right am here, believing in a day that we will meet again. This feeling won’t change, and you are the only one I’m thinking of. This feeling won’t change, and you are the only one I’m thinking of.'' Yunho: Idiot, don't forget that unlike now, the five us together sang that song Changmin:Yeah... Yunho then raises his fist and hits Changmin in the back of his head Changmin:Yah! that hurts! Yunho: that's for trying to pair me up with BoA!aigooo, you know I live and breathe for my Jaejoongie... Changmin: EWW! stop! I don't wanna hear you being all mushy, it's bad enough I spent YEARS standing in between the two of you! Yunho: haha srry bout that. Yunho then grins and asks '' so wanna get some pizza'' and of course Changmin responds '' HELL YEAH!''(Lol, srry bout the late update, i lost wifi for a while but i'm back, thnx for reading :)'')