↷ Teaser 001

2nd Chance ↷ Fate Entertainment's "recycled" girl group
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Fate Entertainment's 2nd Chance garners positive and negative attention!
May 14, 2014 @ 11:08 am
20110825_seoulbeats_aprilkiss.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by meiying
scrap, share & like
2299
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

With the news of Fate Entertainment debuting a new girl group in the sea of kpop groups that are currently promoting, many people have been interested in this group's concept and some, not so much.

SEE ALSO: Vixx to release a new album!

Fate Entertainment has stated that each of these members were trainees from other companies, but left due to the fact that they were cut from the line ups to the many girl groups that we see today. Because of this, many netizens have been commenting on their thoughts about this so-called "recycled" group and if they are capable of debuting in this hard and rough entertainment industry.

1. [+1004, -152] ・。゜・・゜ ・ 。。゜・。 。 。 ゜。・゜❅。❅・ 。・。゜・ 。゜ ・。。゜・。 ❅゜゜ ・ 。゜・❆゜ ・。❅゜❅゜・ 。 ❅゜ ゜・。゜ ・・❆゜・ 。 ゜❅ ゜゜゜・。 。 ゜・。。 。゜ ・ 。❆・❅゜゜・。 ゜ ・❆゜・。 ❅゜゜・。゜ ・・゜ ・。。 ゜・。 。 。 ゜。・゜❅。❅・。・。 ゜・。゜ ・ 。。゜・。❅ ゜゜ ・ 。゜・❆゜ ・。❅゜❅゜・ 。 ❅゜ ゜・。゜ ・・❆゜・。 ゜❅゜゜゜・。 。 ゜・。。 。゜ ・ 。 ❆・❅゜゜・。 ゜・ ❆゜・ 。❅゜ ゜・゜゜❅゜ ・。゜・・゜ ・ 。。゜・。 。 。 ゜。・゜❅。❅・ 。・。゜・ 。 Look. It's snowing.

2. [+425, -64] Different companies, eh? Hah.

3. [+398, -23] Soon their second chance will become their only chance because they'll be eaten up alive.

4. [+201, -14] I hope they tell us why they were cut from the groups. Does this mean they weren't talented enough? 

5. [+187, -9] Ah, kids. Please go back to school... We don't need anymore idols...

6. [+98, -45] I bet you they were thugs, so that's why they weren't able to debut in the first place.

tags
2nd Chance
Fate Entertainment
Debut
Nugu
comments
There are 206 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
vixxjjang · Posted May 14, 2014 @ 10:33 am
omfg that first comment AHAHAHHA
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
soju4lyfe · Posted May 14, 2014 @ 10:33 am
does that first comment means they don't give a or
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
callmenoona· Posted May 14, 2014  @ 10:33 am
i don't know about you guys, but i'm interested in these girls! they were given the second chance to debut after being cut, so that shows that they are determined! i do agree with netizen 4 though. i would love to hear the reason why they were cut.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
plsdontcallmenoona· Posted May 14, 2014  @ 10:33 am
i heard one of the members was a former stardumb trainee and was supposed to debut in evol. i wonder if this is true because i heard she was beast.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more