↷ Reviews

2nd Chance ↷ Fate Entertainment's "recycled" girl group
large.jpg
 
 
lastname
firstname
username | position | group | status
okay, so this will be where i'll be writing your character reviews! please keep in mind that while i will try to be nice, i still have to write what i like and what i don't like in your application. if i do happen to hurt your feelings, i'm sorry )-:
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
large.jpg
 
 

 

kai
raytou
PrinceSkye | Main rapper, sub-dancer | Bestie | Mistakes
hello, ray! thank you for being my first applicant! at first, i was like "aw, she didn't change the pictures to her love interest!" but then i realized that you didn't have a love interest and i was like whoa! honestly, your application was a bit too short for my liking, but that's not really a problem. i was little confused on her name a bit... so kai is her surname while raytou is her first name? anyways, can you please elaborate on why she left/was cut from bestie? i understand it's ray's personal reasons, but.. i need to know? also, please elaborate more on your trainee life. stuff like how she was treated during her trainee years at ynb ent and how she felt about training and what not. one last thing that kind of left me feeling a bit weird. while i don't really have a huge problem with your character being born in 1998 (i think that's around 15/16?), i feel as if do hwe ji is just a little too old for someone that age. since she's 23, it's a bit strange and unreasonable for her to be used as a face for someone so young. i suggest using ulzzangs such as kim jayoung or park jiyoung since they look very young. your application has a few errors, so i'm sad to say that you have been rejected for now. ): please fix these errors and i would be glad to place you on the accepted list!

 

large.jpg
 
 
park
hyemi
Lost_deer17 | Main dancer, lead vocal | 4minute | Mistakes
hello! so, the layout is a little messed up, but since i'm not a very big stickler on it, I'm not going to penalize you for it because it's not a really big deal.  hyemi's personality is a bit too short and choppy, but i think i'm able to understand, so it's fine for you to leave it as is. i'd like you to talk more about her background, please. it's way too short. how did her mom die, how was her life growing up, why was her step-mother mean to her. it doesn't have to be an essay, but enough for me to be able to understand where she's coming from. i don't understand how hyemi and luhan can be childhood friends since hyemi was born and raised in korea? also, i don't understand how she's friends with dara and nana. i can understand the f(x) members since she's friends with luhan, but considering the fact that nana & dara aren't friends with a lot of smtown idols + dara's age difference, it's a bit impossible. if you state why, then i'd be happy to understand. ah, i answered my own question how luhan and hyemi were best friends. since i'm trying to go by the existing idols' life, luhan never lived in korea with his parents, so her childhood friend bond with luhan is rejected ): if you could fix the errors i've mention, i would be glad to accept hyemi in the running! thank you for applying!

 

large.jpg
 
 
woo
so ha
hiikyoung | main vocal, sub-dancer | two x | accepted
okay, so first off, i absolutely love chaegyung ;u; overall, i absolutely loved your application! so ha is definitely very well-liked and quite realistic (plus the neatness of your app is definitely A+)! i found her reason of being cut from two x to be really interesting and unique since, wow, a car accident? definitely shows that so ha is determined since she's back to be an idol! also, while reading your app, i felt like she was... totally perfect for dongwoo. i don't know why, but i feel it. aha, thank you for applying and good luck!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
large.jpg
 
 
seol
eunjoo
-mayvees | main dancer, lead vocalist | kiss&cry | accepted
hello! first off, wow. thank you for such a detailed and neat application! i don't have any complains about it, so you're all good and don't worry, you're not lacking anything! matter of fact, you definitely exceeded my expectations!^^ eunjoo actually sounds rather adorable and she reminds me a lot of a friend of mine, so if chosen, i think i'd be able to do /some/ justice for her character. ah, you used kiss&cry, omg. the reason why eunjoo was cut was simple, yet reasonable and understandable. good job! when i watched their music video for domino game, they seemed like they were more a mature/ier type of group, so it's understand why eunjoo was cut because of her age and her looks ( lus the fact that they're more of a vocal group. anyways, thank you for applying and good luck!
 
 
 
 
 
large.jpg
 
 

 

kim
hyunmi
HyuuunMi-AHH | main dancer, lead vocal | sistar | accepted
hello! i don't have any major complaints about your application since it was well-written and straight to the point, so yay! there's no need to highlight/bold anything in the app, but that's not a big problem^^. hyumi's pepero is adorable, tbh. ah, about her twins. i was kind of expecting for applicants to use idols so it'll be easier on me just in case i needed to listen/view more videos to get a better feel of their twin, but again, it's not a big deal to not use idols. her vocal twin is kim yeohee, correct? yeohee is a bit too strong for the lead vocal position, so can you please change it to some one less strong? unless you'd rather use your back up position, then that's perfectly welcomed (:. lastly, can you please change the questionnaire answers and answer them as if it's being answered by hyunmi herself? that section is basically for me to understand what type of character they are, so if you can do that, that'd be lovely. you're accepted and thank you for applying!