HYOOOOONNNNGGGGG

30 DAY WRITING CHALLENGE - DAY 2: GO HOME, I DON'T NEED A GIRL (DON'T GO HOME X I NEED A GIRL)

Day 2 —Tell about a character who lost something important to him/her.

 

“Hyung! Hyung, hyung! Hyung!!” Seungri whined over and over as he burst through the studio door. Had Seunghyun not been grinning from ear to ear in anticipation, he surely would have punched the noisy maknae in the face just to shut up that annoying record currently stuck on repeat.

 

“What?” Jiyong snarled. Him and Seunghyun were currently in the midst of re-recording for ‘Don’t Go Home’ and on an incredibly tight deadline after Park Bom had spectacularly ed up a whole recording session. Forced to re-pitch the song and have Jiyong take over the chorus instead, it was safe to say that the last thing he wanted in his proximity at that very moment in time was a panda wailing on about how GD&TOP had a totally unfair advantage of strength in numbers in competing against a solo maknae. Yeah, whatever. Seungri could cry himself to sleep at night once he’d had a go at composing, writing and producing every single song for their entire group.  

 

Although Jiyong had the royalties to keep him nice and warm at night.

 

Jiyong looked up upon not hearing a response. He found both Seunghyuns grinning at one another like they’d discovered a door in YG’s office leading to a Narnia filled with Playboy bunnies and Bearbricks.

 

“What?” Jiyong repeated suspiciously. Sensing something was up, he headed towards the recording booth door, intending to slap that stupid smirk off the maknae’s face.

 

“Jiyong, just stay inside. It’d be best to stay back. Something tells me things are about to get real messy,” Seunghyun interjected. Jiyong frowned. He wasn’t quite sure to trust what Seunghyun was saying, but nevertheless, perhaps it was best to keep a safe distance. It wouldn’t do anyone any good if Jiyong ended up in prison for maknae manslaughter, even if he was justified in killing the annoying little maknae .  

 

“Hyung,” Seungri began, drawing in a deep breath. He looked so excited, like a little kid on Christmas day about to open his presents, Jiyong couldn’t help but soften a little bit.

 

Emphasis on the little.

 

“I heard you the first time!” Jiyong barked into the microphone. “Out with it already before I come out there and smack it out of you!”

 

Seunghyun snickered. Seungri’s grin was practically reaching his ears as he prepared to let the world know his wondrous news.

 

“Youngbae-hyung-“

 

“SEUNGRI, NO!”

 

At that very moment, Youngbae burst through the door like an explosion, straight out of an uncensored episode of National Geographic as he tackled Seungri and shot him to the ground like an all-star slam dunk. Flailing around on the studio floor in a headlock tighter than Daesung’s abs, the maknae squealed like a pig entering a slaughterhouse, Youngbae attempting to suffocate him all the while.

 

“Don’t you say it! Don’t you dare say it!” Youngbae roared, his biceps seemingly bulging more than ever before as they tightened around Seungri’s neck. Jiyong had to say it was the angriest he’d ever seen his best friend in a very long time. The leader pulled the chair out from under the microphone stand and sat down, thoroughly enjoying the show.

 

“Hyung! Hyuuuunnnggg! Hyung!” Seungri screamed like he was on fire, but truth be told, he’d already wasted his last dying breaths on his laughter, albeit literally strangled.

 

“No! Don’t even think about it!” Youngbae growled, twisting Seungri’s arm behind his back and pinning him to the ground.

 

“Jiyong-hyung!” Seungri cried out, managing to wriggle his way underneath and around Youngbae’s hold.

 

“Yes, me?” Jiyong calmly smiled. He knew he was in for a treat if Youngbae was well and truly going ballistic.

 

“Youngbae-hyung-“

 

Youngbae’s eyes widened. “No! Seungri-“

 

“Youngbae-hyung lost his ity!” Seungri triumphantly announced.

 

Looking just about ready to pass out, Youngbae began to stammer in protest. However, his face was hotter than the sun, accompanied by a telltale flush creeping up his neck. “I-I-“

 

Seungri only continued, picking up steam. “He lost his V card!”

 

“Seungri, just-“

 

“He got laid!”

 

“Stop, just-“

 

“He became a man!”

 

“I don’t need to-“

 

“He finally found the girl he needed!”

 

“Why must you-“

 

“He put his hot dog in a bun!”

 

“That’s-“

 

“He plunged deep down into her depths below!”

 

“He parted her red sea!” Seunghyun howled, suddenly deciding to aid in contributing to the maknae’s list of various euphemisms.

 

“He put his in a !” Seungri yelled back joyously.

 

“He made contact with the !”

 

“He stole her snatch!”

 

“More like she stole his.”

 

“Ha! Nice!”

 

“You guys are disgusting,” Jiyong mumbled into the microphone, trying to hold in his laughter out of loyalty to the faint Youngbae. Tears streaming down the dragon’s face, he could barely stifle a laugh or two before his held-in hysterics thundered down alongside the two giggling Seungwhores.

 

“FINALLY!” Jiyong screamed from inside the booth, almost falling over from all his laughter. “Jesus, what took you so long, Bae?!”

 

“Don’t take the lord’s name in vain,” was all the reply Youngbae was willing to give, too busy trying to make his face disappear into his snapback.

 

Inspired by: Don’t Go Home x I Need a Girl